🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

:lmao:

Oh fucking priceless!
You don't know a thing about how the real world works. Someone explained it the other day Trump outsources the work to organizations who hire illegals absolving the Trump Organization of any responsibility nudge nudge ;-) stupid pricks
Uh, plantation owners outsourced their work too. Listen, stop rationalizing your parties hypocrisies....you people are pathetic when you do this. If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose, you nuts would have a field day and FOX would never shut up about it....so own it and keep it movin
You make absolutely no sense I have no idea what you're saying please try again in english this time what are you saying?

Donald Dumb is no more better than plantation owners.....who outsource their fields and their work to oversee'ers.....does that somehow negate the fact that its the owners who are responsible for the misery of slavery, not the oversee'ers...they're just doing their job. So stop trying to push this hiring of illegals on the contractors, its Donald Dumb
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm just explaining how the Donald trumps of the world get away with it. This issue 100% validates my opinion and what I've been saying all along that we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have any illegal employer problem. If we went after the illegal employers and they were afraid to hire illegals and they were careful we wouldn't have illegal immigrants in this country they go home tomorrow at least most of them would

If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose

YOU indulge in racist rants all the time. What party are you affiliated with? Or are you a non-voting felon?

Put it this way, I'm not a redneck.....so you figure out what fuckin party I'm in!!

I figure you're in the finger-painting party at the Home for Racist Fucking Nutjobs.

What the heck ever dude....I'm not a racist, I just don't like conservatives and dust mites.

If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose

YOU indulge in racist rants all the time. What party are you affiliated with? Or are you a non-voting felon?

Put it this way, I'm not a redneck.....so you figure out what fuckin party I'm in!!

I figure you're in the finger-painting party at the Home for Racist Fucking Nutjobs.

What the heck ever dude....I'm not a racist, I just don't like conservatives and dust mites.
Don't forget Asians

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

:lmao:

Oh fucking priceless!
You don't know a thing about how the real world works. Someone explained it the other day Trump outsources the work to organizations who hire illegals absolving the Trump Organization of any responsibility nudge nudge ;-) stupid pricks
Uh, plantation owners outsourced their work too. Listen, stop rationalizing your parties hypocrisies....you people are pathetic when you do this. If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose, you nuts would have a field day and FOX would never shut up about it....so own it and keep it movin
You make absolutely no sense I have no idea what you're saying please try again in english this time what are you saying?

Donald Dumb is no more better than plantation owners.....who outsource their fields and their work to oversee'ers.....does that somehow negate the fact that its the owners who are responsible for the misery of slavery, not the oversee'ers...they're just doing their job. So stop trying to push this hiring of illegals on the contractors, its Donald Dumb
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm just explaining how the Donald trumps of the world get away with it. This issue 100% validates my opinion and what I've been saying all along that we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have any illegal employer problem. If we went after the illegal employers and they were afraid to hire illegals and they were careful we wouldn't have illegal immigrants in this country they go home tomorrow at least most of them would

What I find absolutely appalling about the GOP-igs, this is the party of wealth; and all are guilty of hiring illegals in their business venues to make them money, ibeit, contractual work, hospitality, etc....Don't then go around the damn country whining about illegal immigration, when you yourselves are the very reason the numbers multiply each month. That's the hypocrisy of conservatives and it makes my stomach churn when I see people jump on the hate boat, when they're the one's hiring these people. You will never ever ever see this country enforcing immigration laws against employers....because they all benefit from it.

God forbid you pay a decent wage to tax payers in this country. Illegals see to that!!

What I find absolutely appalling about the GOP-igs, this is the party of wealth....!

You don't think democrats have wealth, you damn fool?

BUT THEY'RE NOT RUNNING AROUND THE GOTDAMN COUNTRY PISSING ON FUCKIN ILLEGALS, THAT WAS MY POINT...

You think all democrats support illegal immigration, you damn fool? You think recognizing illegal immigration as a problem, not least of which for LEGAL immigrants, equates to "pissing on" somebody, you damn fool?

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker.

They contract it out you morons.

And by the way, the construction work isn't all illegals.

OP is flat out lying.
The OP is a hysterical angry racist piece of shit..

Since when do I give a rats fuck about you or your opinions of me? Get a grip, bitch
Which further confirms my assessment of you....Poor you.. Boo fucking hoo hoo....
Hate filled racist.....

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker.

OP is flat out lying.
You know after CEOs of corporations f***** over America and crashed the economy with things like sarbanes-oxley past we no longer give the CEO of free pass when his company is caught doing something illegal. Now the CEO is responsible for what happens in his organization. He can no longer blame the 3rd or 4th or 5th guy in command. Donald Trump's company hires illegal immigrants whether its through outsourcing or not he's f****** guilty and you know it. By the way I told you guys we don't have any illegal immigrant problem we have any illegal employer problem and you Ashley want to vote for one of those employers to be your president? Stupid Republican

Every policy the GOP has is racist....

That was especially stupid, even for you.
You must not know who Lee Atwater is or what the Southern Strategy is stupid

Gosh, no one has ever heard of those things but you... :rolleyes: The desperate attempts of democrats to spin their way out of their own shameful past and insupportable present are well known, you hyper-partisan puke.
I didn't point out or try and spin out of my own past I was pointing out your past. Does it make you feel uncomfortable? By the way George Bush Karl Rove Dick Cheney were every bit worse than Lee Atwater and the teabaggers and current GOP feel even worse than him. There may even be moderate Republicans in the party but they carry no weight

Every policy the GOP has is racist....

That was especially stupid, even for you.
You must not know who Lee Atwater is or what the Southern Strategy is stupid

Gosh, no one has ever heard of those things but you... :rolleyes: The desperate attempts of democrats to spin their way out of their own shameful past and insupportable present are well known, you hyper-partisan puke.
I didn't point out or try and spin out of my own past...

The act has grown old, drone. Go back to the DNC for further instructions.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker. OH, so that excuses Trump from his rants on illegals, because he didn't hire them "personally" to build his mega hotel????? So as long as the hiring of illegals is done by a 3rd party, its okay? Never mind we have contruction workers out here, who need work....getting unemployment, becuase.......they're not being hired by a 3rd party....get the living fuck out of here....hypocrisy to the 4th fuckin degree!!!

OP is flat out lying.

A Democrat cultish sheep/tool can't ever be reasoned with. they just spew on cue when told by their leftwing Masters

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker. OH, so that excuses Trump from his rants on illegals, because he didn't hire them "personally" to build his mega hotel????? So as long as the hiring of illegals is done by a 3rd party, its okay? Never mind we have contruction workers out here, who need work....getting unemployment, becuase.......they're not being hired by a 3rd party....get the living fuck out of here....hypocrisy to the 4th fuckin degree!!!

conservatives are nothing but hypocrites, you people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK OF IT!!!

You fool. Contract work is standard operating procedure for a corporation or for a government for that matter.

Idiot.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, always an explanation for GOP hypocrisy, NEXT?????

It's funny when these liberal pukes start a thread that are soon destroyed by common sense and facts, they run away.

It shows how much like sheep these clowns really are. None can think for themselves.

Me, run??? Never, its just that trying to penetrate concrete brains with a plastic fork, is a bit exhausting to say the least!!
upload_2015-7-10_11-54-23.jpeg

I'm not surprised they don't let you use real forks there in the Institute for Crazy-ass Racist Idiots.

Forum List

Back