🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

Every policy the GOP has is racist....

That was especially stupid, even for you.
You must not know who Lee Atwater is or what the Southern Strategy is stupid

Gosh, no one has ever heard of those things but you... :rolleyes: The desperate attempts of democrats to spin their way out of their own shameful past and insupportable present are well known, you hyper-partisan puke.
I didn't point out or try and spin out of my own past...

The act has grown old, drone. Go back to the DNC for further instructions.
I'm back from the DNC what do you want to know now good?

Donald Dumpster is bragging at the low turn out of protesters showing up against him....the only reason why its such a small amount, is because most of the people Dumpster hires is illegals...visit any Trump venue behind the domestic scenes and you will find non english speaking Maria and Tony...these people are afraid to lose their jobs. Trump has over 78% of all his business venues staffed with whites in charge and immigrants in the back ground and most if not all are illegal...THAT'S HOW THIS BASTARD MAKES HIS FUCKING MONEY, SHITTING ON AMERICAN WORKERS, AND HIRING BOTH DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN INDUSTRIES TO MAKE HIS PRODUCTS....LIKE HE SAID, AMERICA, I'M A BUSINESS MAN FIRST!!

thumbnail
:321:
thumbnail
:blowup:
thumbnail
:9:

Trump has over 78% of all his business venues staffed with whites in charge and immigrants in the back ground and most if not all are illegal.....

Got any support for these figures? No? I didn't think so.

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

AMERICAN STUPID ARE YOU LISTENING????
VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS!

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

You are the Stupid one ! Why don't you talk about that Criminal Illegal Immigrant who shit that young woman to death in San Fransisco, the one who killed an entire family as part of a " gang initiation" etc etc? Why don't you object to Mexico's strict immigration. Policy? Why should Illegals be allowed and our immigration laws NOT enforced for Hispanics but enforced for others?

Yes but so are all the rest of the candidates. :dunno:

Forum List

Back