🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

Not
I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people..

FALSE PREMISE.
Classic Republican liar. Eventually they'll say they were never against man made climate change either. You guys fight tooth and nail things like civil rights then once the fight is over you claim you were never racists? Fucking hilarious.

Geeze louise what history books have you been reading?

KKK was Democrat. Jim Crow laws were Democrat. The Dixiecrats were Democrats. * note they weren't called the Dixiecans were they now?

Who are you calling racist again?
I don't care what they were back then. Parties change every 2 years. Perfect example gay marriage. Obama was against it last year but for it this year.

Your party lost blacks in the great Mississippi flood of 1929 I believe? Look it up. Point is you haven't won the black vote since. Facts.

Isn't it true because of Fox News the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to lie? Probably why Donald Trump can look you in the eyes and lie to your face and play you for the racist fools you are not realizing he's your enemy right in front of you you're voting for it.
Hahaha paranoia at its finest.
The very men who rally you racists to win your votes are the very criminals hiring the illegals. If that's not enough to prove it to you that they are playing your stupid ass.

Look how many rich gay Republicans passed anti gay legislation? What do they care? They only care about money. They just use the gay issue to win your vote because without the issue you have no reason to vote GOP.

Do you think Herman Cain cares the GOP is racist? Fuck no. Does Bruce Jenner care they hate him? Nope. Bruce is a fiscal conservative.

The GOP isn't racist, nor does it hate Jenner. Stop being an idiot.
Jenner is going to champion gay rights and we all know he is not going to be welcomed by the GOP

You must have missed the screaming headlines that Jenner is welcome into the GOP tent.
I want to see him speak instead of Clint next year.

I heard it was being built by Martians. I believe that is as credible as any leftwing journalist wouldn't you say?

ITS DEFLECTION TIME, SOMETHING YOU NUTS ARE KNOWN FOR.
DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

Yada, yada, yada,,deflect all you want maggot, who's listening?
So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

:lmao:

Oh fucking priceless!
You don't know a thing about how the real world works. Someone explained it the other day Trump outsources the work to organizations who hire illegals absolving the Trump Organization of any responsibility nudge nudge ;-) stupid pricks

ITS DEFLECTION TIME, SOMETHING YOU NUTS ARE KNOWN FOR.
DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

Oh fucking priceless!
You don't know a thing about how the real world works. Someone explained it the other day Trump outsources the work to organizations who hire illegals absolving the Trump Organization of any responsibility nudge nudge ;-) stupid pricks
Uh, plantation owners outsourced their work too. Listen, stop rationalizing your parties hypocrisies....you people are pathetic when you do this. If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose, you nuts would have a field day and FOX would never shut up about it....so own it and keep it movin

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker.

They contract it out you morons.

And by the way, the construction work isn't all illegals.

OP is flat out lying.
The OP is a hysterical angry racist piece of shit..

Since when do I give a rats fuck about you or your opinions of me? Get a grip, bitch

Not
I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people..

FALSE PREMISE.
Classic Republican liar. Eventually they'll say they were never against man made climate change either. You guys fight tooth and nail things like civil rights then once the fight is over you claim you were never racists? Fucking hilarious.

The republican party is a party of racist, hillbillies, rednecks and financial vultures....all a recipe for disaster on our country and economy should they get elected.

If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose

YOU indulge in racist rants all the time. What party are you affiliated with? Or are you a non-voting felon?

Oh fucking priceless!
Uh, plantation owners outsourced their work too. Listen, stop rationalizing your parties hypocrisies....you people are pathetic when you do this. If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose, you nuts would have a field day and FOX would never shut up about it....so own it and keep it movin
You make absolutely no sense I have no idea what you're saying please try again in english this time what are you saying?

If a democrat went around the country with this racist rant and has on their payroll....which Trump pays....all hell would break loose

YOU indulge in racist rants all the time. What party are you affiliated with? Or are you a non-voting felon?

Put it this way, I'm not a redneck.....so you figure out what fuckin party I'm in!!

Remember at the t-bar Party rallies the N word was thrown around? Remember Ted Nugent? The whole Reverend right thing was racist. Every policy the GOP has is racist and that it hurts the middle class and lower class which is predominantly minorities. Inherently your policies are racist

Put it this way, I'm not a redneck.....so you figure out what fuckin party I'm in!!

I figure you're in the finger-painting party at the Home for Racist Fucking Nutjobs.

Oh fucking priceless!
You make absolutely no sense I have no idea what you're saying please try again in english this time what are you saying?

Donald Dumb is no more better than plantation owners.....who outsource their fields and their work to oversee'ers.....does that somehow negate the fact that its the owners who are responsible for the misery of slavery, not the oversee'ers...they're just doing their job. So stop trying to push this hiring of illegals on the contractors, its Donald Dumb

Forum List

Back