🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

Get that title? it has to be written by someone in Grade school who is being fed Liberalism

only they have that much hate and nasty stored up in them to not feel any shame posting garbage like that

GRADE SCHOOL CHALLENGE.....SHOW ONE SENTENCE IN THAT COMMENT THAT ISN'T TRUE? NOT ONLY "WON'T I HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN REGARDING MY POST, BUT YOU SIR, WILL RUN LIKE THE WIND WHEN FACED WITH FACTS, LIKE ALL YOU FOOLS ON THE RIGHT DO.

Normally how it goes when you make outrageous claims like you did in your OP you are the one to back up your idiotic claims.

But because I'm feeling nice today, I'll take time out to shame you.

Here you go you left wing moron. Learn how business works.

"In response to questions from The Washington Post, Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization, issued a statement saying that the company and its contractors followed all applicable U.S. immigration laws when hiring the site’s several hundred workers.

“Our contractors are required to have prospective employees produce documentation that establishes identity and employment eligibility in compliance with immigration law,” the e-mailed statement said.

Lend Lease, the lead contractor at the site, “requires all contractors performing work at the project to follow all applicable federal, state and local laws,” the statement said."

At Trump hotel site immigrant workers wary - The Washington Post
a majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

Read more: Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

Shame me, my ass....here's the deal.....just like the Dugger molester....don't on the one hand, get on you holier than thou soap box and shit on the very people you yourself are apart of...it goes for the cries against gays, when most of you motherfuckers are gay, ie conservatives...it goes for the duggers and it goes for Donald Dumb...if anything, he should be embrasive of anyone who's making this fool his millions, ie ILLEGALS HISPANICS AND MINORITIES IN GENERAL...BECAUSE GOD FORBID ANY BILLIONAIRE IN THIS COUNTRY PAY DECENT WAGES TO LEGAL AMERICANS...THEY MAY LOSE A MILLION OR TWO....STOP SUPPORTING THE HYPOCRITE AND GET REAL, YOU FOOLS

Is the man in question legal now? Why yes. Yes he is. That means he's not an illegal working for Donald Trump.

He is a US citizen by marriage.

Read your own links fool.

Let me get this straight, you nuts are here defending Dumb from the facts I just posted about his hypocrisy, now it all boils down to you know, defending illegals...the one venture he's pissed about? Now we're defending illegals that marry for a green card? You nuts need to either shit or get off the fuckin pot...you and Dumb, can't have it both ways, you moronic maggots

Here is how a lie is built and spread in the media.

"A new report in The Washington Post suggests that immigrants who reside in the US illegally are working on one of Donald Trump's signature real-estate projects."

Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

The Washington Post article admits they only talked to 15 workers. NONE admitted being an illegal NOW.

Look at this quote from the WP article. It makes this statement without proof.

"But a Trump company may be relying on some undocumented workers to finish the $200 million hotel"

Note the use of "may" and "some". Now media are allowed to "suggest" because of a technicality called "absence of malice".

No proof, but they can throw that out there.

Business Insider takes it a step further claiming illegal immigrants are working on the hotel based on the Washington Post article.

:)

This is how the media can slant an article without fear of repercussion.

the compost and the Nyslimes are both now just slimy propaganda rags that doesn't have any HONOR. that is some of the WORST reporting I've ever seen
but they know the low info voters will fall for it

Get that title? it has to be written by someone in Grade school who is being fed Liberalism

only they have that much hate and nasty stored up in them to not feel any shame posting garbage like that

GRADE SCHOOL CHALLENGE.....SHOW ONE SENTENCE IN THAT COMMENT THAT ISN'T TRUE? NOT ONLY "WON'T I HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN REGARDING MY POST, BUT YOU SIR, WILL RUN LIKE THE WIND WHEN FACED WITH FACTS, LIKE ALL YOU FOOLS ON THE RIGHT DO.

Normally how it goes when you make outrageous claims like you did in your OP you are the one to back up your idiotic claims.

But because I'm feeling nice today, I'll take time out to shame you.

Here you go you left wing moron. Learn how business works.

"In response to questions from The Washington Post, Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization, issued a statement saying that the company and its contractors followed all applicable U.S. immigration laws when hiring the site’s several hundred workers.

“Our contractors are required to have prospective employees produce documentation that establishes identity and employment eligibility in compliance with immigration law,” the e-mailed statement said.

Lend Lease, the lead contractor at the site, “requires all contractors performing work at the project to follow all applicable federal, state and local laws,” the statement said."

a majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

Read more: Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

Shame me, my ass....here's the deal.....just like the Dugger molester....don't on the one hand, get on you holier than thou soap box and shit on the very people you yourself are apart of...it goes for the cries against gays, when most of you motherfuckers are gay, ie conservatives...it goes for the duggers and it goes for Donald Dumb...if anything, he should be embrasive of anyone who's making this fool his millions, ie ILLEGALS HISPANICS AND MINORITIES IN GENERAL...BECAUSE GOD FORBID ANY BILLIONAIRE IN THIS COUNTRY PAY DECENT WAGES TO LEGAL AMERICANS...THEY MAY LOSE A MILLION OR TWO....STOP SUPPORTING THE HYPOCRITE AND GET REAL, YOU FOOLS

Is the man in question legal now? Why yes. Yes he is. That means he's not an illegal working for Donald Trump.

He is a US citizen by marriage.

Read your own links fool.

Let me get this straight, you nuts are here defending Dumb from the facts I just posted about his hypocrisy, now it all boils down to you know, defending illegals...the one venture he's pissed about? Now we're defending illegals that marry for a green card? You nuts need to either shit or get off the fuckin pot...you and Dumb, can't have it both ways, you moronic maggots
You wouldn't know a fact sitbreath.

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

AMERICAN STUPID ARE YOU LISTENING????
Republicans are definitely divided on this. On one side you have the illegal employers who love the profits they make off hiring illegals on the other side you have the racist who don't like foreigners or Mexicans. I tend to side with the racist people and I'm a liberal for the record

I suspect if you pole the American people put all of the racist people and normal people that want illegals to go and then line up on the other side all the people who are bleeding heart liberals that want them to stay or illegal employers who want them for the cheap labor I bet more people want them to leave

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

Republicans are definitely divided on this. On one side you have the illegal employers who love the profits they make off hiring illegals on the other side you have the racist who don't like foreigners or Mexicans. I tend to side with the racist people and I'm a liberal for the record

Republicans are not divided on this at all. Sure you have the greedy business owners who want the slave labor, but the vast majority of GOP voters want secure borders, and want the illegals out !

Republicans are not divided on this at all. Sure you have the greedy business owners who want the slave labor, but the vast majority of GOP voters want secure borders, and want the illegals out !

There is one secure way of truly stopping illegal immigration, and its not securing our borders, its not new immigration laws, its not amnesty, its EMPLOYERS, BANKS AND SOCIAL GOVERNMENT TIPPING OVER BACKWARDS TO KEEP THEM HERE. AND UNTIL WE START PUNISHING THESE INDUSTRIES, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.....I WORK FOR A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND 45% OF THE PEOPLE WE SERVICE ARE HISPANICS WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH, WHO COME WITH INTERPRETERS, THIS COUNTRY CAN'T PICK UP A PHONE TO ANY BUSINESS WITH THE SECOND PHASE BEING IN SPANISH...THAT IS AN INDUSTRY THAT CATERS.

I suspect if you pole the American people put all of the racist people and normal people that want illegals to go and then line up on the other side all the people who are bleeding heart liberals that want them to stay or illegal employers who want them for the cheap labor I bet more people want them to leave

I agree, and its not even about being racist, its about a nation that have laws and only one group seems to be exempt from these laws and thats hispanics. A country such as ours, can only handle so many. Trump's so called contractor had to import people from south america to build the so called mega hotel in Washington....what we have are industries that shut out america's workers in lieu of cheap labor, that is fact. They don't want to pay decent wages, they want to pocket all the money they can by hiring outside of this country and if people want to applaud Trump for that...and his words not mine when asked about this..."I'm a business man first". In other words, fuck american workers I need cheap labor to get shit done

you know I also was reading this morning that "that the huge hotel venut he's building in Washington all being built by illegals
I heard it was being built by Martians. I believe that is as credible as any leftwing journalist wouldn't you say?

you know I also was reading this morning that "that the huge hotel venut he's building in Washington all being built by illegals
I heard it was being built by Martians. I believe that is as credible as any leftwing journalist wouldn't you say?

ITS DEFLECTION TIME, SOMETHING YOU NUTS ARE KNOWN FOR.

DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

Yada, yada, yada,,deflect all you want maggot, who's listening?

You apparently.... derp derp

So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

Isn't it true because of Fox News the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to lie? Probably why Donald Trump can look you in the eyes and lie to your face and play you for the racist fools you are not realizing he's your enemy right in front of you you're voting for it.

Isn't it true because of Fox News the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to lie? Probably why Donald Trump can look you in the eyes and lie to your face and play you for the racist fools you are not realizing he's your enemy right in front of you you're voting for it.
Hahaha paranoia at its finest.

Does the OP have a link to the story about the hotel "all being built by illegals" ?

Business Insiderundocumented-immigrants-do...

Business Insider based their hit piece on Trump on the Washington Post article where they only talked to 15 people.

Get a grip.

I AM FED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE GIVING PARDONS TO THE HYPOCRITES IN YOUR PARTY. RUSH THE DRUG ADDICT, DONALD THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HIRER, DUGGER THE CHILD RAPIST, HASTER THE GAY LOVER, ETC....EXCUSES FOR THESE LOSERS

So again, you're behaving like an emotional, partisan cuttlefish that changes her colors every time she gets enraged.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Your approach sucks. Are you here just to argue poorly against the Right while conveniently ignoring the woes of the Left?

Maybe you need to rethink your stance, and stop being played as a puppet for this side or that.

Think for yourself.

The very men who rally you racists to win your votes are the very criminals hiring the illegals. If that's not enough to prove it to you that they are playing your stupid ass.

Look how many rich gay Republicans passed anti gay legislation? What do they care? They only care about money. They just use the gay issue to win your vote because without the issue you have no reason to vote GOP.

Do you think Herman Cain cares the GOP is racist? Fuck no. Does Bruce Jenner care they hate him? Nope. Bruce is a fiscal conservative.

The very men who rally you racists to win your votes are the very criminals hiring the illegals. If that's not enough to prove it to you that they are playing your stupid ass.

Look how many rich gay Republicans passed anti gay legislation? What do they care? They only care about money. They just use the gay issue to win your vote because without the issue you have no reason to vote GOP.

Do you think Herman Cain cares the GOP is racist? Fuck no. Does Bruce Jenner care they hate him? Nope. Bruce is a fiscal conservative.

The GOP isn't racist, nor does it hate Jenner. Stop being an idiot.

Forum List

Back