🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

AMERICAN STUPID ARE YOU LISTENING????

And the slack jawed yokels from flyover county are eating it up

Here is how a lie is built and spread in the media.

"A new report in The Washington Post suggests that immigrants who reside in the US illegally are working on one of Donald Trump's signature real-estate projects."

Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

The Washington Post article admits they only talked to 15 workers. NONE admitted being an illegal NOW.

Look at this quote from the WP article. It makes this statement without proof.

"But a Trump company may be relying on some undocumented workers to finish the $200 million hotel"

At Trump hotel site immigrant workers wary - The Washington Post

Note the use of "may" and "some". Now media are allowed to "suggest" because of a technicality called "absence of malice".

No proof, but they can throw that out there.

Business Insider takes it a step further claiming illegal immigrants are working on the hotel based on the Washington Post article.

:)

This is how the media can slant an article without fear of repercussion.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, YOU CALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT ON THEIR HYPOCRISY AND ALL YOU'LL GET FOR YOUR EFFORTS ARE ATTACKS AND DIFFUSION TACTICS.....TYPICAL BULLSHIT FROM THE RIGHT....BYE BITCHES!! STAY STUPID AND STUCK ON BLIND IGNORANCE.

Why don't you stop your lies right now asshole?

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

And the slack jawed yokels from flyover county are eating it up

You're the assholes eating up the lies.

:lmao:

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, YOU CALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT ON THEIR HYPOCRISY AND ALL YOU'LL GET FOR YOUR EFFORTS ARE ATTACKS AND DIFFUSION TACTICS.....TYPICAL BULLSHIT FROM THE RIGHT....BYE BITCHES!! STAY STUPID AND STUCK ON BLIND IGNORANCE.

I called you "dishonest", maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're just stupid. I'll try again though.

See, here's how this works. Trump hired a general contractor to not only build the damn building, but to follow the laws in seeing to all legal hiring practices are met. This might be hard for you to understand, but believe it or not Trump himself did not hire the plumbers, electricians, masons, roofers, etc.
He hired someone else to do that, and even instructed them to follow the law.
Now stop being so stupid.

It's funny when these liberal pukes start a thread that are soon destroyed by common sense and facts, they run away.

It shows how much like sheep these clowns really are. None can think for themselves.

One more time, you people are the ones in denial.......and frankly talking to you nuts, is like talking to a jar of peanut butter.....hopeless!!

upload_2015-7-8_14-56-6.jpeg

There is nothing like a conservative in denial...stupid and clueless!!

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker. OH, so that excuses Trump from his rants on illegals, because he didn't hire them "personally" to build his mega hotel????? So as long as the hiring of illegals is done by a 3rd party, its okay? Never mind we have contruction workers out here, who need work....getting unemployment, becuase.......they're not being hired by a 3rd party....get the living fuck out of here....hypocrisy to the 4th fuckin degree!!!

They contract it out you morons.

And by the way, the construction work isn't all illegals.

OP is flat out lying.

A Democrat cultish sheep/tool can't ever be reasoned with. they just spew on cue when told by their leftwing Masters

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker. OH, so that excuses Trump from his rants on illegals, because he didn't hire them "personally" to build his mega hotel????? So as long as the hiring of illegals is done by a 3rd party, its okay? Never mind we have contruction workers out here, who need work....getting unemployment, becuase.......they're not being hired by a 3rd party....get the living fuck out of here....hypocrisy to the 4th fuckin degree!!!

conservatives are nothing but hypocrites, you people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK OF IT!!!

You fool. Contract work is standard operating procedure for a corporation or for a government for that matter.

Idiot.

Get that title? it has to be written by someone in Grade school who is being fed Liberalism

only they have that much hate and nasty stored up in them to not feel any shame posting garbage like that

GRADE SCHOOL CHALLENGE.....SHOW ONE SENTENCE IN THAT COMMENT THAT ISN'T TRUE? NOT ONLY "WON'T I HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN REGARDING MY POST, BUT YOU SIR, WILL RUN LIKE THE WIND WHEN FACED WITH FACTS, LIKE ALL YOU FOOLS ON THE RIGHT DO.

Normally how it goes when you make outrageous claims like you did in your OP you are the one to back up your idiotic claims.

But because I'm feeling nice today, I'll take time out to shame you.

Here you go you left wing moron. Learn how business works.

"In response to questions from The Washington Post, Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization, issued a statement saying that the company and its contractors followed all applicable U.S. immigration laws when hiring the site’s several hundred workers.

“Our contractors are required to have prospective employees produce documentation that establishes identity and employment eligibility in compliance with immigration law,” the e-mailed statement said.

Lend Lease, the lead contractor at the site, “requires all contractors performing work at the project to follow all applicable federal, state and local laws,” the statement said."

At Trump hotel site immigrant workers wary - The Washington Post
a majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

Read more: Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

Shame me, my ass....here's the deal.....just like the Dugger molester....don't on the one hand, get on you holier than thou soap box and shit on the very people you yourself are apart of...it goes for the cries against gays, when most of you motherfuckers are gay, ie conservatives...it goes for the duggers and it goes for Donald Dumb...if anything, he should be embrasive of anyone who's making this fool his millions, ie ILLEGALS HISPANICS AND MINORITIES IN GENERAL...BECAUSE GOD FORBID ANY BILLIONAIRE IN THIS COUNTRY PAY DECENT WAGES TO LEGAL AMERICANS...THEY MAY LOSE A MILLION OR TWO....STOP SUPPORTING THE HYPOCRITE AND GET REAL, YOU FOOLS

Is the man in question legal now? Why yes. Yes he is. That means he's not an illegal working for Donald Trump.

He is a US citizen by marriage.

Read your own links fool.

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker.

They contract it out you morons.

And by the way, the construction work isn't all illegals.

OP is flat out lying.

OP doesn't know that he is lying cause he never had the money to have a contractor build something for him.
He doesn't even know what a 'sub-contaractor' is!
Must be a Section-8/SNAP moocher..........

One more time, you people are the ones in denial.......and frankly talking to you nuts, is like talking to a jar of peanut butter.....hopeless!!

View attachment 44099

The more you dig your heels in, the stupider you look.

Since when do I give a rats fuck about how I'm perceived among a group of concrete brain dead fuckin conservative shit heads?

Talk about living up to a stereo type...

View attachment 44099

The more you dig your heels in, the stupider you look.

Since when do I give a rats fuck about how I'm perceived among a group of concrete brain dead fuckin conservative shit heads?

You're the one who is stupid. Why you don't get this is beyond me.

you know I also was reading this morning that "that the huge hotel venut he's building in Washington all being built by illegals

ABC radio news yesterday said they checked and NO illegals working for Trump at that hotel.... BUT you won't hear that covered again...LOLOL...wonder why?
The truth hurts libtards, that is why.

you know I also was reading this morning that "that the huge hotel venut he's building in Washington all being built by illegals

ABC radio news yesterday said they checked and NO illegals working for Trump at that hotel.... BUT you won't hear that covered again...LOLOL...wonder why?

You aughtta know, barf bag

You aughtta know, barf bag
You make no sense as usual shitbreath.

Forum List

Back