🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Dumb is a hypocrite and phony racist; white people........

Yada, yada, yada,,deflect all you want maggot, who's listening?
You apparently.... derp derp
Isn't it true because of Fox News the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to lie? Probably why Donald Trump can look you in the eyes and lie to your face and play you for the racist fools you are not realizing he's your enemy right in front of you you're voting for it.
Hahaha paranoia at its finest.
The very men who rally you racists to win your votes are the very criminals hiring the illegals. If that's not enough to prove it to you that they are playing your stupid ass.

Look how many rich gay Republicans passed anti gay legislation? What do they care? They only care about money. They just use the gay issue to win your vote because without the issue you have no reason to vote GOP.

Do you think Herman Cain cares the GOP is racist? Fuck no. Does Bruce Jenner care they hate him? Nope. Bruce is a fiscal conservative.

The GOP isn't racist, nor does it hate Jenner. Stop being an idiot.
Jenner is going to champion gay rights and we all know he is not going to be welcomed by the GOP

Or now that the war on gays is over its time to win back all those lost log cabin Republicans. The GOP is taking the religious vote for granted as they should. Racists vote GOP like blacks vote Democratic.

For crying out loud you fucking left wing idiots that don't know how businesses operate, Trump wasn't checking any employment applications for construction work.

Hell's bells no one in the Trump organization hires construction worker.

They contract it out you morons.

And by the way, the construction work isn't all illegals.

OP is flat out lying.
The OP is a hysterical angry racist piece of shit..

Man, that Trump guy is so fake, so phony, so taking advantage of rednecks.....this huge hotel venue he's building in Washington....all being built by...illegals, so much in fact none but a few speak english, when being interviewed by CNN reporters, his fashion line that he brags about, along with his family...all being made in China, a country he shits all over for the rednecks to feel better about losing their manufactoring jobs to China...his hotels that he prides himself on...all staffed with illegals, while he charges a arm and leg for the luxury he provides off of their cheap labor.....and I would bet my last fuckin dollar, his gardeners, his house keepers, the people that raised his diamond studded kids...all illegals...I mean, this is the shit you conservative mindless fucks are made of....HYPOCRISY TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!

Meanwhile, he's running around the country, getting hillbillies, rednecks, the Palin left over nuts all riled up, and this motherfucker is partnering with the same shit he's rallying against?????????????

AND THE REASON NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, CANDIDATE ON EITHER SIDE ISN'T BRINGING HIS HYPOCRISY OUT IN THE OPEN....IS BECAUSE ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DOING THE SAME...SELLING AMERICAN WORKERS SHORT, BY HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO OUR JOBS.....

AMERICAN STUPID ARE YOU LISTENING????

Trump is merely appealing to the GOP base.

Trump is a job creator and he says what he may or may not think whether people like it or not and apparently the Republican voters love the filth that comes out of his mouth. Trump is in 2nd place and even if he is a racist which I doubt he is a racist will do less damage to American than a Bush.

Or now that the war on gays is over its time to win back all those lost log cabin Republicans. The GOP is taking the religious vote for granted as they should. Racists vote GOP like blacks vote Democratic.

Blacks are actually very conservative but they know that Republicans are the racists so they vote for Dems.

Isn't it true because of Fox News the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to lie? Probably why Donald Trump can look you in the eyes and lie to your face and play you for the racist fools you are not realizing he's your enemy right in front of you you're voting for it.
The very men who rally you racists to win your votes are the very criminals hiring the illegals. If that's not enough to prove it to you that they are playing your stupid ass.

Look how many rich gay Republicans passed anti gay legislation? What do they care? They only care about money. They just use the gay issue to win your vote because without the issue you have no reason to vote GOP.

Do you think Herman Cain cares the GOP is racist? Fuck no. Does Bruce Jenner care they hate him? Nope. Bruce is a fiscal conservative.

Jenner is going to champion gay rights and we all know he is not going to be welcomed by the GOP

Why do you think you know that?

Why do you think you know that?
After he said he was a conservative they interviewed him and asked him if you would like to go to Washington and debate the issue with Republicans. He said he would like to do that. I would love to see that happen because I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people for no good reason. Why do you argue with me? Why do you think I'm wrong?

I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people for no good reason.

False premise.
Have I ever seen more than one or two sentences from you in any given post? Who are you? Why would I go back to see wat you are referring to. How so? Why exactly? Please explain in great detail

Not
I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people..

FALSE PREMISE.
Classic Republican liar. Eventually they'll say they were never against man made climate change either. You guys fight tooth and nail things like civil rights then once the fight is over you claim you were never racists? Fucking hilarious.

you know I also was reading this morning that "that the huge hotel venut he's building in Washington all being built by illegals
I heard it was being built by Martians. I believe that is as credible as any leftwing journalist wouldn't you say?

ITS DEFLECTION TIME, SOMETHING YOU NUTS ARE KNOWN FOR.
DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

:lmao:

Oh fucking priceless!

You must have missed the screaming headlines that Jenner is welcome into the GOP tent.

Not
I think it would be good for America to realize that the Republicans are just discriminating against gay people..

FALSE PREMISE.
Classic Republican liar. Eventually they'll say they were never against man made climate change either. You guys fight tooth and nail things like civil rights then once the fight is over you claim you were never racists? Fucking hilarious.

Geeze louise what history books have you been reading?

KKK was Democrat. Jim Crow laws were Democrat. The Dixiecrats were Democrats. * note they weren't called the Dixiecans were they now?

Who are you calling racist again?

Yet another crash and burn fail thread by USMB assclowns.

There is no proof that Trump hires illegals, especially on purpose to save money.

Progressives are so transparent with these idiotic "gotcha" accusations.

I heard it was being built by Martians. I believe that is as credible as any leftwing journalist wouldn't you say?

ITS DEFLECTION TIME, SOMETHING YOU NUTS ARE KNOWN FOR.
DEFLECTION would be if I changed the subject idiot. I simply commented on the "journalist" and I use the term is the loosest way possible, involved.

So is it true? If true what is trump saying and what are the eighties here saying? Please tell me its true?

This would totally proved me right when I always said we don't have an illegal immigrant problem we have an illegal employer problem. Right in front of our face talk to you about your legal immigrants and he's hiring them himself amazing.

So you actually believe Donald Trump or any one in his organization is charged with reading and evaluating applicants for brick layers on one of the construction jobs related to the Trump organization?

:lmao:

Oh fucking priceless!
Then he's an idiot and so are you. Priceless.

Yet another crash and burn fail thread by USMB assclowns.

There is no proof that Trump hires illegals, especially on purpose to save money.

Progressives are so transparent with these idiotic "gotcha" accusations.
You righties are never wrongies.

Forum List

Back