Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

Donald Gump? I hope such a name is considered a compliment because the real Mr.Gump was such a help. He could've left all them guys in Vietnam to be blown in half, but no, he was nice enough to get them out of there. :) :) :)

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Es tiempo que ella aprende Español.
Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you are an oddity in your own culture. All the black Americans I know are extremely resentful of the latino takeover of their territory.

You can't even speak their language. Trump, by deporting them, has given black Americans a new lease on life. Tack on the lowest black unemployment rate since before Obama took office and you will be witnessing the great black American awakening.

Oh indeed. When a Latino was running for mayor of Oakland a few years ago, the Blacks aligned with the Asians to keep him out of office. He would have been a far better mayor that the pathetic loser who was selected.
Black people have allegiance to anyone that speaks the language of bs.....sad but true

Not all black people. Some see through the Prog BS and don't allow themselves to be manipulated and taken for granted by the Dems.

If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're really concerned about the negative impact of rampant illegal immigration upon black communities, then you should support Trump's re-election.
Lets get something clear, if every single immigrant from this country were removed...yesterday.....wages will still be low....corporate america loves this blame the brown people shit....as long as we stay detracted, they love it. Else we'd see the surge of good paying jobs gone with all the layoffs happening.

Look up Supply and Demand and rethink your analysis, hun.
That analogy has been around since NAFTA to justify Wall Streets eagerness for overseas profits...stop believing the bullshit. I understand the need to rethink Mall's vs Amazon, I get it...however, its real, its happening and we're blaming the brown people for it.

I'm not blaming brown people. I'm acknowledging a fundamental principle of economics. Supply and Demand matter.

I don't believe he does. Trump is not a racist. The Left tries to spin a myth that he is, but he hasn't conducted himself as a racist as evidenced by the people he hires and with whom he associates.
Trump has a long history of racism and keeps people of color in the WH to a minimum.
Only in your fevered alternate universe wet dream.
Actually, I am using the lawsuit and charges by the Federal Government for 'rumps racist discrimination in his real-estate business which he was forced to settle on and forced to cease and desist his racism as a business practice. Happened in the '70's, hence, the reference to history.
Back when he was a Democrat. He has since mended the error of his ways.
Most of the world disagrees with you. Only his base of supporters claims he is not racist.

Only Haters think he is Racist.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!
Now that is just as racist as President Pussy Grabber. Shame on you.
But sooooo true. You see the pride in the face of white people at my job...these sorry shit heads come to work each morning just a grinnin' like they just won the lottery...they love this white fuck head.

What’s wrong with white people being happy?

If you hate it in America so much, why not move to Africa? There are many economically wealthy and safe African countries to live in.

Then you are an oddity in your own culture. All the black Americans I know are extremely resentful of the latino takeover of their territory.

You can't even speak their language. Trump, by deporting them, has given black Americans a new lease on life. Tack on the lowest black unemployment rate since before Obama took office and you will be witnessing the great black American awakening.

Oh indeed. When a Latino was running for mayor of Oakland a few years ago, the Blacks aligned with the Asians to keep him out of office. He would have been a far better mayor that the pathetic loser who was selected.
Black people have allegiance to anyone that speaks the language of bs.....sad but true

Not all black people. Some see through the Prog BS and don't allow themselves to be manipulated and taken for granted by the Dems.
you mean like tiger?....

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Yes the US, Germany, Norway, England, Japan, Italy, France, and most other first world countries have been invaded by white people.

Yet they are not shit holes so your theory is completely debunked.

They are not shit holes because of invasion by white people.

I don't believe he does. Trump is not a racist. The Left tries to spin a myth that he is, but he hasn't conducted himself as a racist as evidenced by the people he hires and with whom he associates.
Trump has a long history of racism and keeps people of color in the WH to a minimum.
Actually, I am using the lawsuit and charges by the Federal Government for 'rumps racist discrimination in his real-estate business which he was forced to settle on and forced to cease and desist his racism as a business practice. Happened in the '70's, hence, the reference to history.
Most of the world disagrees with you. Only his base of supporters claims he is not racist.
Consensus does not define truth.

You have no evidence he is a racist and the accusation requires it.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!
But sooooo true. You see the pride in the face of white people at my job...these sorry shit heads come to work each morning just a grinnin' like they just won the lottery...they love this white fuck head.
You work? Wow...figured you just collected a welfare check...

The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!

C69-awvVoAAILKn.jpg

LOLOLOL....his supporters are so dumb, so hell fire bent on yesterday of coal mines and negro's being put in their place, nothing short of complete and utter analation will stop their madness....these people you gotta let go, with white women being at the top of that list, these bitches are insane!!

Donald Gump? I hope such a name is considered a compliment because the real Mr.Gump was such a help. He could've left all them guys in Vietnam to be blown in half, but no, he was nice enough to get them out of there. :) :) :)

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly
Child, you need a hug......seriously!!

C69-awvVoAAILKn.jpg
To the white ingrates and sellout negro's that still embrace this fool, that list is a badge of honor, these people you have got to either give air time too or let em go......they're hopeless, especially these black ministers on TV defending the moron.

that had absolutely nothing to do with what i said.....and that white invasion was a long time ago,what has happened in the meantime?...why are many of them still shitholes?.....
What about facts can't you comprehend you idiot?

That's correct s0n.......and just got to thinking. This is the first credible thing you've ever posted up in this forum. Trump won a year ago for one reason: white people, particularly white men, saw their country going away with all the identity politics shit. After 8 years of taking the bumpy cucumber up the ass, they said, "FUCK THIS!"

So now, it is fun as shit to watch pronounced levels of misery coming from assholes like the OP.:2up: I mean........is this guy not the most miserable fuck on the whole board?:bye1:

Mexicans are taking your free shit and you blame...

WHITES!

C69-awvVoAAILKn.jpg
Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).

Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).
Here is a New York Time list from today..comprehensive
Donald Trump’s Racism:
The Definitive List
By DAVID LEONHARDT and IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK JAN. 15, 2018
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
Here, we have attempted to compile a definitive list of his racist comments – or at least the publicly known ones.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

Forum List

Back