Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

Secondly, all shit ho nations your president speaks of, all are victims of white society stripping these continents of their valuable resources and then leaving the people with nothing. Again, fact!!

So ... what were they doing they previous 20,000 years or so, before 'whitey came in and screwed it all up'? lol lol lol yeah right, Whitey made them stupid and barbaric ... they have no responsibilities for anything, just like you don't.
Do me a favor, before I waste any more time on you, get a book on Egypt or any African country prior to white evasion....you'd be amazed at the resources and living these people had before you came along, ie the Romans and white anglo greed. These contininent did quite well...with their gold, diamonds, rich soil and vibrate animal population

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....

tigeered is a joke poster, and not even black, either. Just enjoy the bad ebonics imitations and laugh at the ineptitude.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words coming from a white person will never harm me.

Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.

lol lol lol

Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.

lol lol lol
Glad I can make a toothless moron smile:afro:

Secondly, all shit ho nations your president speaks of, all are victims of white society stripping these continents of their valuable resources and then leaving the people with nothing. Again, fact!!

So ... what were they doing they previous 20,000 years or so, before 'whitey came in and screwed it all up'? lol lol lol yeah right, Whitey made them stupid and barbaric ... they have no responsibilities for anything, just like you don't.
Do me a favor, before I waste any more time on you, get a book on Egypt or any African country prior to white evasion....you'd be amazed at the resources and living these people had before you came along, ie the Romans and white anglo greed. These contininent did quite well...with their gold, diamonds, rich soil and vibrate animal population

lol lol lol Egyptians were mostly non-negroid. Best you had was in the region of Ethiopia, after it was Christianized, for a brief period. Before and after, the only African enterprise that was successful was selling each other as slaves. that's it. Didn't even develop written languages, or do anything that left anything to look at, much like your own life. lol

When the tomb of the great King Tut was revealed, the items that were discovered.....2000 years ago were among the most amazing finds in man kind history....all by people of color....mirrors, weapons, things white people marveled and tried to imulate. Most Roman ideas stem from Africa...that is fact, from early navagation to building technology...all originated from people of color...the only thing white people gave to man kind that still stands to this day, is hatred!!

tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....

tigeered is a joke poster, and not even black, either. Just enjoy the bad ebonics imitations and laugh at the ineptitude.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words coming from a white person will never harm me.

Yes, stupidity is indeed bliss in your case.

lol lol lol Egyptians were mostly non-negroid. Best you had was in the region of Ethiopia, after it was Christianized, for a brief period. Before and after, the only African enterprise that was successful was selling each other as slaves. that's it. Didn't even develop written languages, or do anything that left anything to look at, much like your own life. lol
Get the fuck outta here, there is no way in hell in that heat, that region, red neck mf's like you existed. Now your challenging my intelligence, and I have to let you go

When the tomb of the great King Tut was revealed, the items that were discovered.....2000 years ago were among the most amazing finds in man kind history....all by people of color....mirrors, weapons, things white people marveled and tried to imulate. Most Roman ideas stem from Africa...that is fact, from early navagation to building technology...all originated from people of color...the only thing white people gave to man kind that still stands to this day, is hatred!!

lol lol lol yeah sure ... you go with that ... lol one African river, in the far northeastern corner, dominated by non-negroid cultures and people, that blacks had no influence on whatsoever, outside of an invasion and looting spree or two, then regressing back to living in crappy huts after being expelled. Yes impressive, that is ... lol

Yes, stupidity is indeed bliss in your case.
I challenge you to read and then get back with me, until then you are permanently on ignore. I told myself I refuse to engage at all this year, ignorant stupid white mf's like you, bye felicia!!

Get the fuck outta here, there is no way in hell in that heat, that region, red neck mf's like you existed. Now your challenging my intelligence, and I have to let you go

Your intelligence is challenged constantly, by things like doorknobs and flushing toilets.

Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).
Here is a New York Time list from today..comprehensive
Donald Trump’s Racism:
The Definitive List
By DAVID LEONHARDT and IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK JAN. 15, 2018
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
Here, we have attempted to compile a definitive list of his racist comments – or at least the publicly known ones.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

meh

The new favorite word of whites all over the country is............."shithole"!:up:

Ive told ya s0n.........bubble dwelling is ghey:2up:

no credible sources for him ever even saying that, which is typical of the sort of rubbish you mentally ill deviants run around trying to peddle, and failing miserably.

d5qvv5del97z.gif
Dear Wrestling Promoter Donald Trump Fuck you Orange Goon

Another piece of bullshit brought to you by Tigerdumb.

The only thing her threads are good for is a laugh. And boy do I laugh when I read her bullshit.

You can't cure tree stump stupid. LOL

Trump the Lying Flim Flam Con man said he had a plan that would be cheaper and more comprehensive in Medical Services than Obama Care and that it would not leave those with existing Medical conditions without care... Horse SHIT
This is a Metaphor for Trump Care.. Trump is doing for Health Care what he did for Membership in Mar a Shit Hole...more expensive and SHITTY

Mar-a-Lago membership fee doubles to $200,000 - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/.../mar-a-lago-membership-fee-doubles-to-200000.ht...
Jan 25, 2017

Broken staircases and spoiled food: Florida health inspectors failed Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Another piece of bullshit brought to you by Tigerdumb.

The only thing her threads are good for is a laugh. And boy do I laugh when I read her bullshit.

You can't cure tree stump stupid. LOL

We need to get her on the ballot for 2020 as Maxine Water's VP running mate.

Run Maxine, Run!!!! And take Tiger along with you on your campaign stops!!!!

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Trump the Lying Flim Flam Con man said he had a plan that would be cheaper and more comprehensive in Medical Services than Obama Care and that it would not leave those with existing Medical conditions without care... Horse SHIT
This is a Metaphor for Trump Care.. Trump is doing for Health Care what he did for Membership in Mar a Shit Hole...more expensive and SHITTY

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/.../mar-a-lago-membership-fee-doubles-to-200000.ht...
Jan 25, 2017

Broken staircases and spoiled food: Florida health inspectors failed Trump's Mar-a-Lago

So what ??? You really trying to sell OBamacare as doing anything for anybody????? lol lol lol that's hilarious. Your IQ must be around 5, on a good day.

Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).
Here is a New York Time list from today..comprehensive
Donald Trump’s Racism:
The Definitive List
By DAVID LEONHARDT and IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK JAN. 15, 2018
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
Here, we have attempted to compile a definitive list of his racist comments – or at least the publicly known ones.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

meh

The new favorite word of whites all over the country is............."shithole"!:up:

Ive told ya s0n.........bubble dwelling is ghey:2up:

no credible sources for him ever even saying that, which is typical of the sort of rubbish you mentally ill deviants run around trying to peddle, and failing miserably.

Dick Durbin is very much a credible source. The pervert and his minions are known for lying and back-peddling.

Jan 25, 2017

So what ??? You really trying to sell OBamacare as doing anything for anybody????? lol lol lol that's hilarious. Your IQ must be around 5, on a good day.
You are trying to sell Trump..Trump is an Orange piece of shit who is Putin's Cock Holster...you are Trump's

Forum List

Back