Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).
Here is a New York Time list from today..comprehensive
Donald Trump’s Racism:
The Definitive List
By DAVID LEONHARDT and IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK JAN. 15, 2018
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
Here, we have attempted to compile a definitive list of his racist comments – or at least the publicly known ones.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

meh

The new favorite word of whites all over the country is............."shithole"!:up:

Ive told ya s0n.........bubble dwelling is ghey:2up:

no credible sources for him ever even saying that, which is typical of the sort of rubbish you mentally ill deviants run around trying to peddle, and failing miserably.

Dick Durbin is very much a credible source. The pervert and his minions are known for lying and back-peddling.
The Orange Trump bitch said Mexico would pay...Mexico is not paying shit

Mexico will be paying. Only idiots thought that Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. It just shows the stupidity that's rampant on the left.

Mexico will be paying. Only idiots thought that Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. It just shows the stupidity that's rampant on the left.
No sucker ...Mexico is not paying ...the Orange Bitch Trump lied

They will. Hell even the savings for the self-deported illegals, and those illegals who aren't sneaking in because of Trump is a lot of money. Restructuring the trade deal should more than cover it.

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Yep.....blacks have been blaming Whitey for 60 years for all of their problems after the start of the Civil Rights movement.
Now you want to blame 500 years of murder, terror, and slavery in Africa on Whitey.
Forget the fact that not only is alot of it a direct result of the spread of Islam but also complex tribal disputes.

When will Blacks take responsibility for their own evil acts?

Never.

Last edited:

They will. Hell even the savings for the self-deported illegals, and those illegals who aren't sneaking in because of Trump is a lot of money. Restructuring the trade deal should more than cover it.
yeah sure Mexico will pay "Believe me" ...Duh Urrrrr

because the Flim Flam scam Orange bitch SAID SO ..YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN SUED THOUSANDS OF TIMES AND CREATED A FAKE UNIVERSITY
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

yeah sure Mexico will pay "Believe me" ...Duh Urrrrr

because the Flim Flam scam Orange bitch SAID SO ..YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN SUED THOUSANDS OF TIMES AND CREATED A FAKE UNIVERSITY
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
:boohoo:

tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Yep.....blacks have been blaming Whitey for 60 years for all of their problems.
Now you want to blame 500 years of murder, terror, and slavery in Africa on Whitey.
Forget the fact that not only is alot of it a direct result of the spread of Islam but also complex tribal disputes.

Never.

Much longer than 500 years. Africa in fact improved greatly from exposure to white Europeans. All they have previous to to the increase in trade with Europe is a ludicrous argument from silence; they had zero literacy, didn't write anything down, so they have nothing to explain, they think they can just make it up. Too bad we have records from elsewhere about how worthless their 'achievements' are. Most African countries' govts. actually complained about having to officially reject slavery as a prerequisite for remaining in the League Of Nations in the 1920's, after all. They never actually banned slavery in practice to this day. They love slavery, and wouldn't even want to ban it.

Never.

Much longer than 500 years. Africa in fact improved greatly from exposure to white Europeans. All they have previous to to the increase in trade with Europe is a ludicrous argument from silence; they had zero literacy, didn't write anything down, so they have nothing to explain, they think they can just make it up. Too bad we have records from elsewhere about how worthless their 'achievements' are. Most African countries' govts. actually complained about having to officially reject slavery as a prerequisite for remaining in the League Of Nations in the 1920's, after all. They never actually banned slavery in practice to this day. They love slavery, and wouldn't even want to ban it.
Every country I've been to has been improved by European influence, yet this racist is doing what lying racists always do, blame all of their problems on another race.

Accurate list. I don't see how, as a white woman, with no "Negro" in her bed and no half-white grandchildren, I am supposed to approve of, and vote for, this kind of misconduct. A little thing called "values" is in play here. I also happen to be a pro-freedom, "liberty and justice" kind of American woman (citizen).
Here is a New York Time list from today..comprehensive
Donald Trump’s Racism:
The Definitive List
By DAVID LEONHARDT and IAN PRASAD PHILBRICK JAN. 15, 2018
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
Here, we have attempted to compile a definitive list of his racist comments – or at least the publicly known ones.

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

meh

The new favorite word of whites all over the country is............."shithole"!:up:

Ive told ya s0n.........bubble dwelling is ghey:2up:

no credible sources for him ever even saying that, which is typical of the sort of rubbish you mentally ill deviants run around trying to peddle, and failing miserably.

Dick Durbin is very much a credible source. The pervert and his minions are known for lying and back-peddling.
What is so disgusting about all this, is that Trump is known for lying, known for embellishing facts and is quite willing to fess up to it...leaving the idiots that support the fool, with shit on their face. Trump has said he he said shit house vs shit holes.....I mean the guys a mess. And you have his mindless minions all looking like idiots....I just wish we could all awake from this nightmare administration to a much calmer time....SLAVERY!!

Never.

Every country I've been to has been improved by European influence, yet this racist is doing what lying racists always do, blame all of their problems on another race.
lololo YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING...YOU MF'S REEEEEEEKKKKKK OF EXPLOITING NON ISSUE SHIT....."CLING TO THEIR GUNS" BENGAZI, THE NON ISSUE EMAIL...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Yep.....blacks have been blaming Whitey for 60 years for all of their problems after the start of the Civil Rights movement.

Never.

When will blacks take responsibility for their own evils...uh, when white women admit they prefer black men over white men

SO, I didnt' read this whole stupid thread, obviously, but are there no liberals in here arguing that they are really unhappy with TRump and know large numbers of white people who are unhappy with Trump?

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Pretty damn tough if you don't have the knowledge to operate one...

So all those black farm workers who worked the farms for decades can't remember anything from one day to the next? Are you saying they're stupid and can't be expected to know how?
Did they do anything but labor?

that had absolutely nothing to do with what i said.....and that white invasion was a long time ago,what has happened in the meantime?...why are many of them still shitholes?.....
What about facts can't you comprehend you idiot?
you mean the facts you cant accept?...
Fact, Trump is a gotdamn liar!!
thats not the facts im talking about....you did everything you could to avoid the question i asked you above.....and you also ran from the thread you started about that 50 dollar tax bonus that you said was a fact,but when pointed out to you that that was 2017 taxes not 2018,another fact.....you kinda disappeared...not even big enough to acknowledge that you were wrong....so what about facts cant you comprehend dipshit?...
First off, I am never ever ever ever wrong Hary.......single people filing their taxes this year, the personal exemption only went up 50 bucks, I ever provided you with proof, what about that shit can't you understand? Secondly, 2017 is the year you ingrate we are filing, yes or no???????? Clearly you're too stupid to understand tax laws, yes? Secondly, all shit ho nations your president speaks of, all are victims of white society stripping these continents of their valuable resources and then leaving the people with nothing. Again, fact!!
go back and read your thread dipshit.....you claimed that that was trumps tax plan.....it was pointed out to you at least 3 times that that was 2017 plan.....trumps is 2018....you are so fucking stupid you dont even comprehend your own bullshit.....dont let your hatred for trump cloud your thinking...

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?

Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?
thats what i have asked.....what the hell happened since?.........

Actually whites built the pyramids in Egypt. The Egyptians simply forced White Hebrew Slaves to build the pyramids for them.

Forum List

Back