Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?
Actually whites built the pyramids in Egypt. The Egyptians simply forced White Hebrew Slaves to build the pyramids for them.
There is no answer to their fantasy. It's what happens when shallow thinking leads to a degree in African-American studies.

What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?
Actually whites built the pyramids in Egypt. The Egyptians simply forced White Hebrew Slaves to build the pyramids for them.
There is no answer to their fantasy. It's what happens when shallow thinking leads to a degree in African-American studies.
Or women's studies.....

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Whites brought these areas leadership, democratic philosophy of government, common law, modern medicine, modern education system, and Christian faith. Whites were forced to leave...these people went to shit. Can’t govern themselves.
You give yourselves too much credit.....you mf's would still be in caves if it wasn't for blacks showing you the way. And do miss me on this Christian faith shit.....you lost cred's centuries ago.

tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Whites brought these areas leadership, democratic philosophy of government, common law, modern medicine, modern education system, and Christian faith. Whites were forced to leave...these people went to shit. Can’t govern themselves.
You give yourselves too much credit.....you mf's would still be in caves if it wasn't for blacks showing you the way. And do miss me on this Christian faith shit.....you lost cred's centuries ago.

Lol !!

again i will ask since you brought it up again.....if whites would still be in caves after blacks showed them the way out....what happened to blacks in Africa since that time?....

Whaaaat? Too funny. Blacks showed the way...to what. Your amusing.:happy-1:

Centuries ago you were literally their slaves.

Might want to re-think that one.

again i will ask since you brought it up again.....if whites would still be in caves after blacks showed them the way out....what happened to blacks in Africa since that time?....
Thank you. Most dumbassed post ever. Oh, excuse me ... “evah.”

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.

I'm pretty sure they have. you should probably be careful about that.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
It’s that high standard Grambling degree speaking...at it’s finest.

"Every" white person?

have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....

"Every" white person?

have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....

well, there are those who think racism equals hate plus power. I tend not to subscribe to that.

thing is.... the white trash bigots have an agenda where they want all white people to think their way.

Tiger knows that people like us matter and should try to remember that.

happy new year, btw, harry!

As a white man...I like this voice...and know it will never return. Just the racism in me I suppose Grambling.

"Every" white person?

well, there are those who think racism equals hate plus power. I tend not to subscribe to that.

thing is.... the white trash bigots have an agenda where they want all white people to think their way.

White trash bigots have no agenda...they are disorganized trailer park shit. Blacks and Democrats have an agenda.

Why is that? We weren't their slaves.

Why is that? We weren't their slaves.
This ding-dong is giving a great example of what a Grambling degree is all about.

"Every" white person?

I do not assign nor attach, no identify myself to every black person that is attacked and vilified here. I know how to separate my character from those of which are topics here....I wish whites here would do the same. If anyone were to read my comments closely, the would see where I said :most white people, not all. Thank you for understanding that. My attacks against any whites here, is solely aimed at conservative white trash.

"Every" white person?

I do not assign nor attach, no identify myself to every black person that is attacked and vilified here. I know how to separate my character from those of which are topics here....I wish whites here would do the same. If anyone were to read my comments closely, the would see where I said :most white people, not all. Thank you for understanding that. My attacks against any whites here, is solely aimed at conservative white trash.
Were they the ones who were living in caves when blacks were sending space stations into orbit?

"Every" white person?

Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.

As a white man...I like this voice...and know it will never return. Just the racism in me I suppose Grambling.

I love Frank and just for the record, this guy was as liberal as they came and for that, I bow to the VOICE....love love love love Frank and am convinced were he alive today, he'd ripp Trump a new ass ho!!

Forum List

Back