Donald has lost 20 points in approval rating with seniors

And this my friends was in the past WEEK. Apparently Grandma and Grandpa been watching Fox News and hearing the rhetoric from Trump and his minions that seniors are expendable. Hasn't gone over well. He was already hemorrhaging educated suburban women and Independents. This will be his epitaph.

“The latest Morning Consult poll found that 65-and-older voters prioritized defeating the coronavirus over healing the economy by nearly a 6-to-1 ratio,” he wrote. “And over the past month, they’ve become the group most disenchanted with Trump’s handling of the crisis. In mid-March, seniors were more supportive of Trump than any other age group (plus-19 net approval). Now, their net approval of the president has dropped 20 points and is lower than any age group outside of the youngest.”​

False.

It's LINKED, Stupid.

Guess since the democrats didn’t finish them all off infecting their senior living facilities with the virus.. you guys suddenly care what they think?

How did Democrats infect senior living facilities with the virus? #ThisShouldBeFun :)
You are the ones claiming this virus would be a good “boomer remover”...then suddenly senior living facilities are hardest hit in multiple states? Infact,in my state senior facilities ( where they all have been sheltering in place with no visitors ...ironically) and the reservations make up the majority.

Where did I state my support for a good "boomer remover"? You're not making a bit of sense. Maybe switch from the Blue Gin to the Clear until at least noon. :wink:
Stop answering for the democrats and you won’t be mistaken for one. :)

I don't think you understand. Seniors overwhelmingly went for Trump in 2016. His approval has dipped 20 points. He is also losing independents and educated suburban women - MANY of whom voted for him.

I don't answer for Democrats. I answer for the vast majority of the American people.

I love it when eftist retards use polls that are heavily weighted towards democrats and democrat stron holds... You make them say anything you want to push your narrative.... This is propaganda at its worst..

I'm sure you do but this one is documented, and in its methodology on page 12 you can easily see it's very even with a 47-40 advantage toward Rump voters, so........ you lose.

Morning Consult is now an obscure source? No one who follows politics should find Morning Consult obscure. If they do, they are highly unqualified as political consultants, reporters, or anything.
You prove my point. Morning Consult is for political consultants and journalists...in other words the backbone
of the permanent administrative state and political class.

I don't consider their go to sources to be well known or frequently read or even known of by the vast majority
of regular people....hence it's obscure.
You are explaining and excusing your own ignorance.

You are explaining and excusing your own ignorance.
Am I supposed to be ashamed because I called a site tailored for and catering to pollsters
and other such political class detritus obscure?

I am not at all. Your attempt to demean has utterly failed. Go suck it!

It's worse than cavalier. One trump follower actually started a thread to justify killing tens of thousands of old people because the are the "least productive."

With all of the trump supporters agreeing with it.

It's just disgusting.

Old people see this and so many other things and are horrified. They see a president and political party who have absolutely no problem with killing them in the thousands just for money.

Money is more important to those people than life.

No our election won't be honest and fair. We haven't had one of those in a very long time.

People need to start now to make arrangements to vote by mail in November. There are many states that require a lot of hoops to jump through and it takes a long time. If anyone lives in one of those states, start now on getting a mail in ballot for November.

No one should count on being able to vote in person at the polls safely without worry of contracting the virus in November.

The only way to vote safely is to vote by mail.

Republicans will fight vote by mail to the death. They will claim like Donnie - with nary a shred of evidence - that voter fraud will be rampant. Republicans know the only way they can win is with voter suppression.

They want to scare people to stay home on November 3rd, or risk their lives at precisely the same time C-19 returns (along with the flu) with a vengeance.

Yes they will fight vote by mail with everything they have. Republicans know that when people vote, republicans lose. Which is why they have worked for decades to prevent people from voting.

All states have mail in voting. People need to start now to make sure they have that mail in ballot. Many states make people go through a lot of garbage just to vote by mail. It will take time for those people to jump through all the hoops to get that ballot by mail.

Yes they will fight vote by mail with everything they have. Republicans know that when people vote, republicans lose. Which is why they have worked for decades to prevent people from voting.

All states have mail in voting. People need to start now to make sure they have that mail in ballot. Many states make people go through a lot of garbage just to vote by mail. It will take time for those people to jump through all the hoops to get that ballot by mail.

Yep - One of the first things our awesome openly bisexual Governor Kate did here iwhen she first took office was to make voter registration automatic when you get a driver's license in Oregon. A week after I got my DL, I received a registration confirmation and I just got the voter pamphlet. ALL states should be doing the same.

Yep - One of the first things our awesome openly bisexual Governor Kate did here iwhen she first took office was to make voter registration automatic when you get a driver's license in Oregon. A week after I got my DL, I received a registration confirmation and I just got the voter pamphlet. ALL states should be doing the same.

My state has been doing that for a long time.

We reformed voting after the 2000 election debacle in Florida. One of the reforms was to change us over to 100% mail in ballot, automatic registration when get ID or license, same day registration etc.

The result is that republicans can't get elected dog catcher here. To be fair, they already had a hard time getting elected here. The change just made it near impossible.

trump said it himself a couple weeks ago when asked about national mail in voting. He said republicans would never win another election if we did that.

He is right.

It has always been a convenient way to vote but now, this year, it will save lives.

Republicans better rethink their obstruction to mail in voting, just look at the results of them forcing in person voting in Wisconsin. The far right trump judge on their supreme court lost. By a very wide margin.

The republicans are too stupid to realize their voters are old. This virus is killing old people like flies. Very few old people who are left alive by November are going to go vote in person. They won't want to end up dead.

The republicans are too stupid to realize their voters are old. This virus is killing old people like flies. Very few old people who are left alive by November are going to go vote in person. They won't want to end up dead.

Most of the deaths are in Dem cities and likely registered Dems.

And this my friends was in the past WEEK. Apparently Grandma and Grandpa been watching Fox News and hearing the rhetoric from Trump and his minions that seniors are expendable. Hasn't gone over well. He was already hemorrhaging educated suburban women and Independents. This will be his epitaph.

“The latest Morning Consult poll found that 65-and-older voters prioritized defeating the coronavirus over healing the economy by nearly a 6-to-1 ratio,” he wrote. “And over the past month, they’ve become the group most disenchanted with Trump’s handling of the crisis. In mid-March, seniors were more supportive of Trump than any other age group (plus-19 net approval). Now, their net approval of the president has dropped 20 points and is lower than any age group outside of the youngest.”​

Rawsewage? Really. :abgg2q.jpg:

Home » Raw Story

Raw Story

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare400
Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

Those of you that want to keep the economy closed for the next eighteen months please sell everything you own and share it those that will be out of work and can not pay their bills...

Many of you proclaim we must defeat the virus before reopening, so then you must understand America can not keep on cashing checks when the bank has no money.

None of you have explained how you will keep illegals from starving or how will will get the Homeless to go inside and hide and then none of you have explained how those that work paycheck to paycheck will get paid when those small business loans are going to Harvard instead...

So unless you have a golden goose that can give us some golden eggs then the economy will have to open...

Oh, and most of those seniors are already on a fix income so they do not care if others starve...

That's his base. Old people.

They're dying like flies now. Of course they aren't going to like him anymore. They see that he and his followers have no problem with killing tens thousands of people most being those old people.

I'm sure they know by now that his word means nothing so when he tells them he won't let them die, they don't believe it. They shouldn't. So far there are over 40 thousand dead.

We finally see where they draw the line with trump, when it's a matter of their own life and death.

If the election is honest and fair, trump doesn't stand a chance in November.

1. New York City and State, California, Seattle and Chicago are Democratic Strongholds, and a good amount of the deaths were in Democratic regions...

Andrew Cuomo even stated he failed to take the threat as serious as it was and acknowledged he could have done more because he could only order the closure of his State and not the President!

So when you have the Governor of New York admitting his own failure to act sooner than later you know this is fucked up!

Going with the Polls again like in 2016?

Or maybe like 2018 when the Republicans lost 40 seats in the House, seven governorships, and multiple state legislative majorities, just like the polls said they would while you clowns had your heads in the sand yelling "Hillary! Hillary! 2016!"

How'd that work out for you?

Yea but why did they lose 40 seats? Because the right didn't do anything for healthcare. Well now the house has been controlled for 2 years by the left and THEY didn't do anything for healthcare so I expect many seats to be regained in 2020.

Yea but why did they lose 40 seats? Because the right didn't do anything for healthcare. Well now the house has been controlled for 2 years by the left and THEY didn't do anything for healthcare so I expect many seats to be regained in 2020.

How do you expect that when Trump's approval rating is slowly falling and the Democratic candidates are out raising the Republican candidates?

Forum List

Back