Donald J. Trump Stands for the Worker Just Like FDR

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

A couple links of trump not paying workers. The second link about the time he wouldn't pay illegals for work they did for him.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump Paid Over $1 Million in Labor Settlement, Documents Reveal

^^^^ LOL...three fuckin parrots in the same thread saying the same thing^^^^

I don't want him doing anything like FDR.

Then why does he have all of the shit that he and his family peddles made everywhere else but here?

Lead by example.

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.

Please explain how the tweaks made to NAFTA between the US and Mexico will bring jobs back to the US

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.

Because people like you believed the words that came out of his mouth while ignoring the facts that were in front of your face.

Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
Fears! Now your pissing me off. I’m going full Marine Corps on your ass. Fuck you you sheltered bitch! People have lost jobs because of international trade policies that our government supported. That cost millions of Americans their homes.,,at the the same time their boys are fighting global terrorists overseas so Angela Merkel and NATO can skip their share of blood. Fuck them too. Donald J. Trump stands for America. God Bless him and his beautiful family this Sunday. I stand by my President.

VOR,

A lot were not stupid but desperate... There are forgotten places that vote GOP, even though the GOP has been screwing them for years they have been brainwashed to blame Democrats.

Just look at the brainwashed guys here...
Who seriously would say to a crowd I am rich and I can make you rich if you give me more money. It is a con job, snake oil salesman..

He took advantage of those working class people...

I dunno. Why did Hillary Clinton get more?

Because people like you believed the words that came out of his mouth while ignoring the facts that were in front of your face.
You believed in Hillary... and lost. Get over it. America rejected the establishment machine and Democrats.

VOR,

A lot were not stupid but desperate... There are forgotten places that vote GOP, even though the GOP has been screwing them for years they have been brainwashed to blame Democrats.

Just look at the brainwashed guys here...
Who seriously would say to a crowd I am rich and I can make you rich if you give me more money. It is a con job, snake oil salesman..

He took advantage of those working class people...
Who are supporting?

Fears! Now your pissing me off. I’m going full Marine Corps on your ass. Fuck you you sheltered bitch! People have lost jobs because of international trade policies that our government supported. That cost millions of Americans their homes.,,at the the same time their boys are fighting global terrorists overseas so Angela Merkel and NATO can skip their share of blood. Fuck them too. Donald J. Trump stands for America. God Bless him and his beautiful family this Sunday. I stand by my President.
Jesus Fucking H, don't you ever get tired of sucking this guy's dick?

I dunno. Why did Hillary Clinton get more?
Because we are a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Ask James Madison or John Locke...if you know who he is.

Jesus Fucking H, don't you ever get tired of sucking this guy's dick?
I know I can’t get to Obama’s dick because your head is in the way.

Forum List

Back