Donald J. Trump Stands for the Worker Just Like FDR

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
Fears! Now your pissing me off. I’m going full Marine Corps on your ass. Fuck you you sheltered bitch! People have lost jobs because of international trade policies that our government supported. That cost millions of Americans their homes.,,at the the same time their boys are fighting global terrorists overseas so Angela Merkel and NATO can skip their share of blood. Fuck them too. Donald J. Trump stands for America. God Bless him and his beautiful family this Sunday. I stand by my President.
Jesus Fucking H, don't you ever get tired of sucking this guy's dick?
Do you ever get titred of being stupid?

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
Fears! Now your pissing me off. I’m going full Marine Corps on your ass. Fuck you you sheltered bitch! People have lost jobs because of international trade policies that our government supported. That cost millions of Americans their homes.,,at the the same time their boys are fighting global terrorists overseas so Angela Merkel and NATO can skip their share of blood. Fuck them too. Donald J. Trump stands for America. God Bless him and his beautiful family this Sunday. I stand by my President.
Have you ever had an original thought in your life or does MSNBC run you?

Because people like you believed the words that came out of his mouth while ignoring the facts that were in front of your face.
You believed in Hillary... and lost. Get over it. America rejected the establishment machine and Democrats.

I'm over it. You aren't. You are obviously disappointed in the reality of a Trump presidency so you are compelled to post crap like this on the regular.

Your guy can't act like an adult and you weirdly believe that he is capable of enacting sensible policy.

The guy can't speak extemporaneously on any policy related subject.

You helped elect an intellectually incurious man to our highest office. This is but a test for our republic.

Have you ever had an original thought in your life or does MSNBC run you?
It looks like I got somebody's panties all bunched up, LOL.

Aren't you just about ready for your 1st nap today, old man?

Because people like you believed the words that came out of his mouth while ignoring the facts that were in front of your face.
You believed in Hillary... and lost. Get over it. America rejected the establishment machine and Democrats.

I'm over it. You aren't. You are obviously disappointed in the reality of a Trump presidency so you are compelled to post crap like this on the regular.

Your guy can't act like an adult and you weirdly believe that he is capable of enacting sensible policy.

The guy can't speak extemporaneously on any policy related subject.

You helped elect an intellectually incurious man to our highest office. This is but a test for our republic.
A test America would have been better off not having to take.

Trump stiffed his contractors all of the time. I'm not talking big companies. I'm talking little mom and pop shops too. Drive up and down Palm Beach and West Palm and there are all sorts of stories of Trump not paying people for the work that they did.
I have no proof, but I heard he even stiffed the caterers at his latest wedding.

I dunno. Why did Hillary Clinton get more?
Because we are a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Ask James Madison or John Locke...if you know who he is.

Let me get this straight.

Clinton got "so many votes with the working class" because we are a constitutional democratic republic.
Donald got "so many votes with the working class" because he stands for the working man.

Gee, makes so much sense. :booze:

Also, Locke died almost a century before the constitution, and most of what he said doesn't mean what you think it means. Locke was a hypocrite and elitist, favoring a slave and master society that is reminiscent of Christian philosophies of human dominion to consume and expend the natural world. Part of this mentality is reflected in Locke's labor theory of ownership. Locke maintained that natural resources had no inherent value and exist only to be exploited by humanity. All valuable things only become so through the expenditure of human labor. That labor is therefore the source of ownership (that is, the expenditure of labor constitutes the first appropriation) of the object, and the metric for it's value. This was the main precursor to Marxism.

Last edited:
Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Trump had no problem signing the huge spending bill that has dramatically increased deficits and giving a huge tax break to corporations and the rich. But what does he say for regular workers?
Trump Says He’ll Eliminate Pay Raises for Civilian Federal Employees Next Year

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Does he?

How's that?

Makes a deal with Mexico which allows Mexico the chance to make more money, but not necessarily the US.

Makes a massive tax cut for the rich, tells the poor they're getting one but they don't get one.

Has a tariff war which increases the amount poor people have to spend for a lot of basic items.

The Truth About Trump’s ‘Tremendous’ New Trade Deal with Mexico

Among the key elements of the deal:

• It requires 75 percent of an automobile's value to be manufactured in North America, up from 62.5 percent under NAFTA.
  • It requires 40 percent to 45 percent of a car to be made by workers earning at least $16 an hour.
  • No new tariffs would be imposed on agricultural goods traded between the U.S. and Mexico, according to reports.
But some key details and questions must still be addressed, including:

The United States' Trade Deficit with Mexico: Pros and Cons

Some economists and public figures argue that “without the auto industry the US trade deficit with Mexico would disappear,” and that a small commercial trade surplus would exist. In fact, this is an assertion that has also recently been made by the current US Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross. For the auto industry, the US imports a high value of components (intermediate goods) that are subsequently incorporated into the final products that are then sold domestically, as well as in foreign export markets. A full forty percent of goods imported into the US from Mexico contain US content. It is also noteworthy that auto parts that are used in the manufacture of North American produced vehicles cross the border up to a “total of eight times,” prior to being incorporated into the final product. By contrast, goods from China incorporate four percent of US value into their production.

Trump had no problem signing the huge spending bill that has dramatically increased deficits and giving a huge tax break to corporations and the rich. But what does he say for regular workers?

Blah Blah Blah...........they get a raise......under Cola..........the argument is over Locality increases.......which is expected to cost 25 Billion...........

Your articles are put out out to deceive the American people...........make it sound like he killed all the raises...........which is BS..........They get the COLA.........PERIOD...........the argument is the extra cost of locality..........

Riddle me this...........which President FROZE their pay for 3 YEARS............News Flash libbies.......It wasn't Trump.........it was your HERO OBAMA.........and nary a word from you.

Blah Blah Blah...........they get a raise......under Cola..........the argument is over Locality increases.......which is expected to cost 25 Billion...........

Your articles are put out out to deceive the American people...........make it sound like he killed all the raises...........which is BS..........They get the COLA.........PERIOD...........the argument is the extra cost of locality..........

Riddle me this...........which President FROZE their pay for 3 YEARS............News Flash libbies.......It wasn't Trump.........it was your HERO OBAMA.........and nary a word from you.

Again, he's had no problem spending like a drunken sailor. But when it comes to regular workers, he cuts.

I'm an independent, Obama no hero of mine.

From the President: NAFTA Must Work for Workers | UAW

The supporters’ story back then was that NAFTA promoted trade between the U.S., Canada and Mexico and living standards in all three countries would rise. But this isn’t what NAFTA was about and it’s not what happened. The U.S., Mexico and Canada had trade relationships with each other long before NAFTA. What NAFTA did was let U.S. corporations evade American laws that protected workers and the environment. According to the Economic Policy Institute, NAFTA resulted in the loss of approximately 700,000 jobs in the U.S. and wages and benefits have fallen behind worker productivity in all three countries ever since.

The UAW strongly supports renegotiating NAFTA because workers and domestic manufacturing have been hurt by the trade agreement. Over the last 20 years, corporations have taken the low-road approach to increasing profits by moving production to Mexico where workers are paid low wages and environmental protections are poorly enforced. This has led to a steady disinvestment in America’s workers, manufacturing capacity, and innovation. For NAFTA to be a good deal for working people it needs to create jobs in the United States and reverse our outrageous trade deficit. Because of this disinvestment, any effort to renegotiate NAFTA needs to be accompanied by a strong industrial policy focused on reinvestment, workforce development, support for advanced manufacturing and technologies, building a 21st century infrastructure, and creating penalties for companies that turn their backs on American workers.

Companies routinely used (and still use) the threat of moving to Mexico at the bargaining table to undercut labor unions’ collective bargaining power all the while Mexican workers make 30 percent of what American workers do. That’s wrong for all North American workers and we have to address workers’ rights when it comes to renegotiating NAFTA. For a new NAFTA to be a good trade agreement Mexico must, at a minimum, require independent and democratic unions, require workers to vote on contracts and union leadership, and require unions to represent its members. Furthermore, to help grow the Mexican middle class after decades of depressed wages, a new NAFTA should require Mexico to establish a Mexican manufacturing minimum wage.

Not only do we believe that a good trade agreement must include real labor and environmental standards, we believe real world proof of upgraded labor and environmental protections and enforcement must be in place before a renegotiated NAFTA could take effect. Alternatively, tariffs should be placed on non-complying countries until compliance can be proven.

A new NAFTA must include punitive duties for labor violations. We can’t allow labor violations to be settled using a weak dispute settlement system that fails to hold violators accountable. Taking into account the decades long suppression of labor rights in Mexico, labor violations should be subject to punitive duties, such as tariffs. Labor unions in all three countries should have standing to bring charges of labor abuses — regardless of whether the union represents the workers.

We support increased Rule of Origin requirements and eliminating loopholes in the existing standard. Countries that are not signatory to NAFTA are indirect beneficiaries to the agreement. It is important companies do not sidestep labor standards and environmental protections by producing their products in countries that do not meet these standards.

The current agreement with Mexico does EXACTLY what the UAW has been arguing for a long time now........More production here.......and forced Wage increases and Environmental standards in Mexico.......What's the problem libbies?????

Again, he's had no problem spending like a drunken sailor. But when it comes to regular workers, he cuts.

3 million workers already getting COLA RAISES..........and a added 25 Billion in Localization increases..........Not to mention a 2.1 % raise to the military............This isn't chump change we are talking about...............and the Budget battle is in a month.............

Federal Civilian workers are going to get a 1.9% raise, while miltary get's a 2.1% raise.......

The article is MISLEADING..............makes it sound like they didn't get a raise at all...........Which is BS............Which is what the media is about anymore.........complete BS...........

Now tell me what all this costs..............and how to pay for it...........cut subsidies elsewhere to pay for it..................please continue. What is your solution...

From the President: NAFTA Must Work for Workers | UAW

The supporters’ story back then was that NAFTA promoted trade between the U.S., Canada and Mexico and living standards in all three countries would rise. But this isn’t what NAFTA was about and it’s not what happened. The U.S., Mexico and Canada had trade relationships with each other long before NAFTA. What NAFTA did was let U.S. corporations evade American laws that protected workers and the environment. According to the Economic Policy Institute, NAFTA resulted in the loss of approximately 700,000 jobs in the U.S. and wages and benefits have fallen behind worker productivity in all three countries ever since.

The UAW strongly supports renegotiating NAFTA because workers and domestic manufacturing have been hurt by the trade agreement. Over the last 20 years, corporations have taken the low-road approach to increasing profits by moving production to Mexico where workers are paid low wages and environmental protections are poorly enforced. This has led to a steady disinvestment in America’s workers, manufacturing capacity, and innovation. For NAFTA to be a good deal for working people it needs to create jobs in the United States and reverse our outrageous trade deficit. Because of this disinvestment, any effort to renegotiate NAFTA needs to be accompanied by a strong industrial policy focused on reinvestment, workforce development, support for advanced manufacturing and technologies, building a 21st century infrastructure, and creating penalties for companies that turn their backs on American workers.

Companies routinely used (and still use) the threat of moving to Mexico at the bargaining table to undercut labor unions’ collective bargaining power all the while Mexican workers make 30 percent of what American workers do. That’s wrong for all North American workers and we have to address workers’ rights when it comes to renegotiating NAFTA. For a new NAFTA to be a good trade agreement Mexico must, at a minimum, require independent and democratic unions, require workers to vote on contracts and union leadership, and require unions to represent its members. Furthermore, to help grow the Mexican middle class after decades of depressed wages, a new NAFTA should require Mexico to establish a Mexican manufacturing minimum wage.

Not only do we believe that a good trade agreement must include real labor and environmental standards, we believe real world proof of upgraded labor and environmental protections and enforcement must be in place before a renegotiated NAFTA could take effect. Alternatively, tariffs should be placed on non-complying countries until compliance can be proven.

A new NAFTA must include punitive duties for labor violations. We can’t allow labor violations to be settled using a weak dispute settlement system that fails to hold violators accountable. Taking into account the decades long suppression of labor rights in Mexico, labor violations should be subject to punitive duties, such as tariffs. Labor unions in all three countries should have standing to bring charges of labor abuses — regardless of whether the union represents the workers.

We support increased Rule of Origin requirements and eliminating loopholes in the existing standard. Countries that are not signatory to NAFTA are indirect beneficiaries to the agreement. It is important companies do not sidestep labor standards and environmental protections by producing their products in countries that do not meet these standards.

The current agreement with Mexico does EXACTLY what the UAW has been arguing for a long time now........More production here.......and forced Wage increases and Environmental standards in Mexico.......What's the problem libbies?????
Carrier plant Trump pledge to save save lays off another 215 workers whose jobs are going to Mexico

Trump stands for one thing

Donald J Trump

And that's it

3 million workers already getting COLA RAISES..........and a added 25 Billion in Localization increases..........Not to mention a 2.1 % raise to the military............This isn't chump change we are talking about...............and the Budget battle is in a month.............

Federal Civilian workers are going to get a 1.9% raise, while miltary get's a 2.1% raise.......

The article is MISLEADING..............makes it sound like they didn't get a raise at all...........Which is BS............Which is what the media is about anymore.........complete BS...........

Now tell me what all this costs..............and how to pay for it...........cut subsidies elsewhere to pay for it..................please continue. What is your solution...

Inflation is 2.9%.

^^^^ LOL...three fuckin parrots in the same thread saying the same thing^^^^

I don't want him doing anything like FDR.

That's because it's a well known fact.
FDR can kiss my ass...........so can Woodrow Wilson.........they set us on the path we are in today.........giving money to anything we please............

Founders limited gov't for a reason.........to prevent a corrupt gov't from lining it's pockets on the tax payers money............

They promoted dealing with these problems locally and via the States.........and allowed corrupt assholes to enrich themselves on the taxpayers dime.........

Forum List

Back