Donald: This is how democracies work...."McAuliffe concedes to Youngkin"

Good thing for me that I'm not a Leftist, then, eh? You idiots conflate Leftism with standing firm against your un-American Orange Piece-of-$hit, and that ain't true.

OMG that's funny. In your first argument you claim you're not a leftist, in your second you prove you are. Talk about a drug fueled leftist rant. What is wrong with you stupid fucks? You're "not a leftist" but every time I see you you're pleasuring Nancy Pelosi. What the fuck, you idiots are something

Odds? PLAUSIBLE? I asked for EVIDENCE. You give us odds and plausibility? What are you... ten years old or sumfin'? Comprehension problems?

That's not "FACT", fool, that's unfounded personal opinion... fantasy-land Joseph Goebbels -style BIg Lie hor$e$hit. Learn to tell the difference.

Unfortunately for you, you do NOT have "math" on your side. The final "math" was done on January 6, 2021, by Congress. You lose. Your boy lost. Loser.

You lost because the ignorant, arrogant, incompetent, narcissistic, autocratic lying sissy-crybaby you served-up as a candidate as unfit for high office.

And this time around, enough Americans had reached that conclusion after four years of idiotic insane midnight tweets, that they pulled the plug on him.

You losers just can't admit it... in public... amongst yourselves... nor even in your hearts... and you-and-yours are to be pitied (and watched) for your myopia.

Don't try to be clever, boy... you don't have it in you.

What the fuck, you don't argue or believe anything unless you can document and prove it? I call bull shit to that, liar. You lie like a Democrat ...

OMG that's funny. In your first argument you claim you're not a leftist, in your second you prove you are. Talk about a drug fueled leftist rant. What is wrong with you stupid fucks? You're "not a leftist" but every time I see you you're pleasuring Nancy Pelosi. What the fuck, you idiots are something
Don't try being clever, boy... it's entirely out of character for you...

What the fuck, you don't argue or believe anything unless you can document and prove it? I call bull shit to that, liar. You lie like a Democrat ...
Typical responses when Rumpians are asked for proof that the general election of November 3 2030 was stolen... deflect and divert... silly ba$tard$...

Typical responses when Rumpians are asked for proof that the general election of November 3 2030 was stolen... deflect and divert... silly ba$tard$...

You still have noting but your bitter little fem lash outs, huh girl? Here's a pity rim shot for ya

You go girl. You're a bitter little ho, huh? Here's a pity rim shot for you

You tell 'em, Princess... you're incapable of defending your position, so you duck and dodge and weave and get nowhere...

You still have noting but your bitter little fem lash outs, huh girl? Here's a pity rim shot for ya

Yes, yes, yes.,.. very nice, I'm sure... you certainly are a one-trick pony, aren't you, darlin' ?

You tell 'em, Princess... you're incapable of defending your position, so you duck and dodge and weave and get nowhere...

LOL, echoing back to me what I said to you. Another hard leftist goes playground, LOL. You're the dumbest people

Forum List

Back