Donald tried to end the census a month early during a pandemic?

E
They showed up to my house .. I told the dkye.. you let people that can’t speak English and illegals participate in it get off of my fucking property!
Good job!
Exactly! Every last one of you RWNJ retards should refuse to participate, especially in the heavily republican't districts.

Go for it! I dare ya!
That is telling as it is proof that our government at all levels is consuming us all with taxes and social programs.

E
They showed up to my house .. I told the dkye.. you let people that can’t speak English and illegals participate in it get off of my fucking property!
Good job!
Exactly! Every last one of you RWNJ retards should refuse to participate, especially in the heavily republican't districts.

Go for it! I dare ya!
That is telling as it is proof that our government at all levels is consuming us all with taxes and social programs.
Once more, in english please?

Jesus, what a DICK.
Sorry to hear about your inadequacy problems there, glove! You'd think the Democrats would be FOR ending the census early to limit exposure and Covid risk to people, but OH NO, you'd rather see people get sick and DIE just to count every last heathen you hope to get to vote for Biden because despite claiming he's leading in the polls, you're running his campaign like a scalded dog with your tail between your legs like you're afraid of losing. Huh.

The only thing you have against stopping the Census is that Trump is FOR it. Jesus, you reaslly ARE a little dick, a crooked, pasty one, sickly yellow, with a drip.
Why do you want to end the census early?

Jesus, what a DICK.
Sorry to hear about your inadequacy problems there, glove! You'd think the Democrats would be FOR ending the census early to limit exposure and Covid risk to people, but OH NO, you'd rather see people get sick and DIE just to count every last heathen you hope to get to vote for Biden because despite claiming he's leading in the polls, you're running his campaign like a scalded dog with your tail between your legs like you're afraid of losing. Huh.

The only thing you have against stopping the Census is that Trump is FOR it. Jesus, you reaslly ARE a little dick, a crooked, pasty one, sickly yellow, with a drip.
Because the info left for it to gather isn't worth the penalty in human lives with all those people out there getting exposed to Covid fighting just to pick up a few stragglers. Or don't you think Covid is a danger?

Anyone who WANTS to be counted in the census has already BEEN counted long before now.

Jesus, what a DICK.

Because the info left for it to gather isn't worth the penalty in human lives with all those people out there getting exposed to Covid fighting just to pick up a few stragglers. Or don't you think Covid is a danger?

Anyone who WANTS to be counted in the census has already BEEN counted long before now.
B.S.

That just does not fly.

For one, this administration is all about no masks, no distancing, open up.

The Census is THE most important event every decade, so much so it is specified in the Constitution.

It is a naked attempt to subvert the Constitution and affect apportionment and representation.

It is disgusting.

Jesus, what a DICK.

B.S.

That just does not fly.

The Census is THE most important event every decade, so much so it is specified in the Constitution.

It is a naked attempt to subvert the Constitution and affect apportionment and representation.

It is disgusting.

You could be right. No one's knowledge is absolute. But sorry Mrs. C, I just can't get that upset over it. For one thing, I think the government already has a pretty good idea who is doing what, where. As another, I figure the census ought to be 99.9% counted by now anyway.

Third, I'd have to hear Trump's own voice on why he wants to do this. Then and only then would I be willing to form a strong opinion. If you have a link to such video, I'd be willing to check it out.

ITMT, I just think we have a lot more important things to worry about.

Jesus, what a DICK.

B.S.

That just does not fly.

It is disgusting.

You could be right. No one's knowledge is absolute. But sorry Mrs. C, I just can't get that upset over it. For one thing, I think the government already has a pretty good idea who is doing what, where. As another, I figure the census ought to be 99.9% counted by now.

Third, I'd have to hear Trump's own voice on why he wants to do this. Then and only then would I be willing to form a strong opinion. If you have a link to such video, I'd be willing to check it out.

ITMT, I just think we have a lot more important things to worry about.
I disagree, but I appreviate the thoughtful repy :)

Forum List

Back