Donald tried to screw his own siblings before Fred's death

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'

Being victimized by my own sibling prior to my father's death in a similar manner, I get how this feels. There is NOBODY that Donald Trump won't attempt to hustle including his own damn family.

• President Donald Trump sought to rewrite his father's will in 1990 to strengthen his position as the sole executor of his father's estate, according to a New York Times investigation published Tuesday.
  • Fred Trump saw the move as an attempt to go behind his back and removed his son from having sole control of the estate, The Times reported, citing depositions and other documents it obtained.
  • Fred Trump feared that his son would strip the estate to rescue his own failing empire, the report says.

Trump reportedly tried to rewrite his father's will, but his dad thwarted the effort, saying it 'doesn't pass the smell test'
Trump is a vicious, evil man. I wouldn’t support or speak to him either if he were my sibling.

ThisHouse.jpg

You are truly ate up with it.

Trump is a vicious, evil man. I wouldn’t support or speak to him either if he were my sibling.

Precisely why I don't speak to mine. Viciousness and evil personified. And if I'd been Fred Trump and my Idiot Orange Son had come to me on my deathbed to get me to sign off on sole executorship, I'd have immediately disowned him. Sadly, neither Fred nor my Dad were that smart.

Let's see....

Donald Trump enters the world of business, becomes a billionaire and one of the biggest names ever

He then enters the world of entertainment, and has one of the highest rated shows on tv

He then enters politics, and on his very first attempt ever in politics, is elected President of the United States

Man I would I could "fail" like President Trump does!

Precisely why I don't speak to mine. Viciousness and evil personified. And if I'd been Fred Trump and my Idiot Orange Son had come to me on my deathbed to get me to sign off on sole executorship, I'd have immediately disowned him. Sadly, neither Fred nor my Dad were that smart.
Trump’s father was also vicious and evil. A mobster in his time.

Let's see....
Donald Trump enters the world of business, becomes a billionaire and one of the biggest names ever
He then enters the world of entertainment, and has one of the highest rated shows on tv
He then enters politics, and on his very first attempt ever in politics, is elected President of the United States

Had it not been for Fred, Donald Trump might have become a dog catcher or filling station attendant.

wallys_McCoy%20barn.JPG

Let's see....

Trump was gifted his business, did not start it; he became a star of trash celebrity television, yes; and this was not his first attempt at the Presidency. I bet you still think Mexico will pay for a border wall.

Let's see....

Had it not been for Fred, Donald Trump might have become a dog catcher or filling station attendant.

wallys_McCoy%20barn.JPG
Dog catchers have to know how to read, so scratch that one

Precisely why I don't speak to mine. Viciousness and evil personified.
Why am I not surprised that you come from a family that you yourself refer to as "viciousness and evil personified"? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My Mom and Dad were amazing, excellent humans. Even amazing, excellent humans are capable of producing rotten apples and devil spawn. My sibling and Donald J Trump are fine examples.

Trump was gifted his business, did not start it;
So were many other people who went bankrupt. Instead, Trump took a small business and became a billionaire. And you hate him for it because you live off of the government, dead broke while he flies around in his own private 747.

Trump’s father was also vicious and evil. A mobster in his time.

Mobster, hustler, racist and Klansman

img_3671.png

Forum List

Back