Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

I am too but there's only one problem. The separation between church and state.

I'm not crazy about the idea either but if I have a choice between the ten commandments and DEI/CRT, then bring on the ten commandments. In any event, Trump as president couldn't force the commandments in any school.

I'm not crazy about the idea either but if I have a choice between the ten commandments and DEI/CRT, then bring on the ten commandments. In any event, Trump as president couldn't force the commandments in any school.
It exposes the issue that pisses off Mamma and Pappa Bears.

As to what they are already pushing in schools.

DEI/CRT NEED TO END.

There is nothing wrong with schools teaching morals... the job of schools are to produce educated decent people for the benefit of society as a whole and they are failing miserably....
Morals come from home. The job of schools is to give a basic education, not produce robots that you describe.

There's a broad range of what these laws mean.(way beyond what is taught by pastors and small group bible studies today) ..they are adhered to by the entire planet. And these laws ARE the Basis of our laws. Our laws just spell them out more completely. Including the ones about Sabbath and the First Law.

One specific God--the ONLY God--spoke to His people about having no other idols before Him. And you're suggesting other god said this about their inferior selves?

Morals come from home. The job of schools is to give a basic education, not produce robots that you describe.

Usually, they should come from home

But many children come from homes where they learn to hate blacks, minorities, non-.Christian’s, gays…..

They need to be taught that they can’t bring their home taught morals to the classroom

Except for the two times I explicitly just did.

It's your excuse, hidden behind a fake choice of your own invention.

That's three times. Best I can do without writing it on a large trout and smacking you over the head with it.
I don't even know what that means. What do you think I meant?

Forum List

Back