Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Your argument is with God not us.... we can either get along and live in peace or we can continue to be selfish Godless cretins....
Like I said….I can write better commandments than God

What I would include in my Ten Commandments

1. Thou shall not allow slavery. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery and struggled to free them. Yet God does not even prohibit slavery in his ten commandments. I would prohibit slavery and order employers to pay an honest wage and order workers to give an honest days work

2. Thou shall be clean in thy person and thy environment. God could have saved hundreds of millions of lives with this one. Sanitation was a major killer of mankind. Keep yourself clean to avoid germs. Do not pollute your drinking water or your environment. Could have prevented the plague and other killer diseases

3. Thou shall not engage in War. War is a practice of man and not God. God should encourage peaceful resolution of conflicts and consider war an act against God

4. Thou shall educate yourself and others. A critical trait of man. Learning and the spread of knowledge. You should strive to learn your whole life and spread knowledge to others

5. I would expand the honor your father and mother to honor your family. Parents should honor their kids, make sure they are fed and clothed and protected. You should work hard to take care of your family

No, you are claiming you do. I follow Gods church and their teachings. You claim you can come to your own conclusions
I follow God's teachings as well. God's kingdom is not limited to just your church as much as you believe it is.

The Commandments were the foundation to the Constitution. It had to be written by the hand of God so no king, however powerful, could change it. It is thus that the Constitution is necessarily very difficult to change.

That my simpleton skank is the reason that we in the US have to respect both.
History wasn't your strong subject at school...

If you think it was you must have got a suprise around results time..

Like I said….I can write better commandments than God

1. Thou shall not allow slavery. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery and struggled to free them. Yet God does not even prohibit slavery in his ten commandments. I would prohibit slavery and order employers to pay an honest wage and order workers to give an honest days work

2. Thou shall be clean in thy person and thy environment. God could have saved hundreds of millions of lives with this one. Sanitation was a major killer of mankind. Keep yourself clean to avoid germs. Do not pollute your drinking water or your environment. Could have prevented the plague and other killer diseases

3. Thou shall not engage in War. War is a practice of man and not God. God should encourage peaceful resolution of conflicts and consider war an act against God

4. Thou shall educate yourself and others. A critical trait of man. Learning and the spread of knowledge. You should strive to learn your whole life and spread knowledge to others

5. I would expand the honor your father and mother to honor your family. Parents should honor their kids, make sure they are fed and clothed and protected. You should work hard to take care of your family
Yeah you are better than God... typical delusional liberal....

Yeah you are better than God... typical delusional liberal....
Compare my Commandments to Gods

God is all about…..You had better worship me!
Mine are about helping mankind

Children would be better off reading my Commandments

Its not off topic. It is the argument of your side pushing that in schools versus this.

You just dont want your sides BS in the discussion
What side that might be? I really have no side on the TC issue, like I said it's only to make someone some money and the gov to get a little national attention.Fuck you couldn't even spell the two words right.

There is nothing wrong with schools teaching morals... the job of schools are to produce educated decent people for the benefit of society as a whole and they are failing miserably....
I didn't say they shouldn't teach morals, I said they should start at home. If parents would teach more at home then maybe some schools would not be as fucked up as they are.

I didn't say they shouldn't teach morals, I said they should start at home. If parents would teach more at home then maybe some schools would not be as fucked up as they are.
You can't always count on today's parents... you know this because its your reasoning for school lunch programs and summer lunches.... parents fall short at times...

Forum List

Back