Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

You are equating people with our creator. Ummmm, nope.

But yet that's what Republicans are doing:

No you cannot marry a member of the same sex as you.

No you cannot have an abortion, regardless of how you got pregnant or by whom. If you have a miscarriage, we're going to assume it's an abortion and refuse to treat you.

No you cannot expect to be hired ahead of a white person or a man.

But yet that's what Republicans are doing:

No you cannot marry a member of the same sex as you.

No you cannot have an abortion, regardless of how you got pregnant or by whom. If you have a miscarriage, we're going to assume it's an abortion and refuse to treat you.

No you cannot expect to be hired ahead of a white person or a man.
Yes for freedom buuuuuuuuuuuut....only our interpretation of it. That's where I call out both sides. They tell us how they are for freedom and liberty. Liars they are. Only if it fits their definition of liberty.

Never heard of it before. Apparently it’s only a trying in 6 states. So weird and archaic.

No. Laws are not “by definition” the morality of a society. That may be true in authoritarian religious states, it hasn’t been true for modern western nations that value freedom.

In fact, I’d say our nation’s innovation was casting off adherence to religious commandments.
You really don't want what you are saying to be true.
Even Atheist Russian Federation and PRC have more morality (based in religious ideals originally) than what you are suggesting. ROFL

Morals come from home. The job of schools is to give a basic education, not produce robots that you describe.
The job of schools are to make good productive knowledgeable citizens out of skulls full of mush... and morality and teaching the proper way to treat each other is part of that... I would argue the schools today are creating robots... think alike robots without concern for others....

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

So god wrote the ten commandments in response to Moses leading the Hebrews out of Slavery

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Good commandment, all God needed to say about himself

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Kind of creepy actually. God hunting down your children and childrens children for making a graven image. Makes all Catholics sinners. Throw it out

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

unworthy of a God. Don't call me names! Someone as big as god should be able to take it. Throw it out

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

. God should realize that you should not order people to worship you. A great God will draw people to worship. Throw it out

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Good commandment, but I could make it better

Thou shalt not kill.

No brainer, keep it

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

No brainer, keep it

Thou shalt not steal.

No brainer, keep it

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

No brainer, keep it but be clear to apply to all lying

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Makes no sense. If you covet his wife and do something about it, that is adultery. If you covet his ass (love that one) and take it, that is stealing. But coveting can be good. If I covet your house and work hard to get one like it, that is good. If I covet your ass, I can work hard and offer to buy it from you. Throw this one out

"Covet your neighbor's wife" could mean to have an excessive or culpable desire for something that belongs to someone else. The Hebrew word for "covet" can also be translated as "lust". In the Bible, the tenth commandment states, "You shall not covet", and the Book of Proverbs warns against coveting in the form of sexual lust. Coveting can lead to other acts, such as theft, murder, adultery, and lying

One specific God--the ONLY God--spoke to His people about having no other idols before Him. And you're suggesting other god said this about their inferior selves?

That first Law....
God is Sovereign....other God's are irrelevant. And this Supreme God set up men to create our Government to create an ordered society within we live on a daily basis. Meaning that we have a Government set up by God and not a bunch of wig wearing dead guys. And to work diligently to undermine, devalue, or make it ineffective is to work against God himself and is subject to capital punishment. And this Government has methods of redress should it be in error. (A more perfect union and not a perfect union because man is not or ever will be perfect)

This is why the first Commandment is included in the Decalogue that is posted in public places. Again....Blacks Law Dictionary (the law dictionary used by the Constitution Framers) explains this key concept.

"Covet your neighbor's wife" could mean to have an excessive or culpable desire for something that belongs to someone else. The Hebrew word for "covet" can also be translated as "lust". In the Bible, the tenth commandment states, "You shall not covet", and the Book of Proverbs warns against coveting in the form of sexual lust. Coveting can lead to other acts, such as theft, murder, adultery, and lying
Thought crime
There are bigger things for God to worry about

So you are now claiming that “Thou shall not covet thy neighbors ass” Means having sex with his Donkey?

Thought crime
There are bigger things for God to worry about

So you are now claiming that “Thou shall not covet thy neighbors ass” Means having sex with his Donkey?
to covet is to take for your own... to steal.... if you want to have sex with a donkey that falls under a different category.....

Yes for freedom buuuuuuuuuuuut....only our interpretation of it. That's where I call out both sides. They tell us how they are for freedom and liberty. Liars they are. Only if it fits their definition of liberty.

Republicans are saying that "gay marriage is being forced on them". No it's not. Nobody is forcing YOU to marry a member of the same sex. All you're being asked to do, is to "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you". Treat these couples with dignity and respect. Don;t discriminate against them.

DEI simply means everybody gets a fair chance. The only people who object to that are those who can't compete on a level playing field, and who refuse to give up a spot to someone who can.

The biggest insult I ever received happened in 1974, when I applied for a job I was both qualified and available for, and the bank gave the job to a man they hired off the street with no experience, and then they sent him to me to train him, telling him that I was "the best there was" at the job. And they paid him 20% more than me.

Republicans are saying that "gay marriage is being forced on them". No it's not. Nobody is forcing YOU to marry a member of the same sex. All you're being asked to do, is to "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you". Treat these couples with dignity and respect. Don;t discriminate against them.

DEI simply means everybody gets a fair chance. The only people who object to that are those who can't compete on a level playing field, and who refuse to give up a spot to someone who can.

The biggest insult I ever received happened in 1974, when I applied for a job I was both qualified and available for, and the bank gave the job to a man they hired off the street with no experience, and then they sent him to me to train him, telling him that I was "the best there was" at the job. And they paid him 20% more than me.

Forum List

Back