Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Yeah but I wish our pushback was a little smarter.

The 10 Commandments just isn't it.

Now I'm in a position where, posted in my building full of elementary kids, I have to explain adultery and coveting your neighbor's wife.

For pity's sake, what are we doing?
We are returning Fire, and it needs to be done.

Louisiana is doing this to push back. If we dont PUSH BACK they will just get worse.

This is a problem for the left. Most of America doesnt agree to their FREAK SHOW in our schools.

Election year. Reminds the voters what the Dem party has become

So the same party that passes “Don’t say Gay” laws wants you to explain to young children what adultery and coveting someone’s wife is

We are returning Fire, and it needs to be done.

Louisiana is doing this to push back. If we dont PUSH BACK they will just get worse.

This is a problem for the left. Most of America doesnt agree to their FREAK SHOW in our schools.

Election year. Reminds the voters what the Dem party has become

We do need to push back, but let's do it sensibly. This is not sensible.

So the same party that passes “Don’t say Gay” laws wants you to explain to young children what adultery and coveting someone’s wife is
LIAR. SAME LIES.

Your FREAK PARTY PUT OUT INSTRUCTIONS TO GROOM KIDS IN FLORIDA.

Schools said PARENTS had no right to know about their own kids.

So the PARENTS BITCH SLAPPED YOUR SORRY ASSES.

We do need to push back, but let's do it sensibly. This is not sensible.
Take the Gloves off and PUNCH THEM. 10 Commandments doesnt even matter. Bringing up what they are DOING TO SCHOOLS needs to be seen by the uninformed public.

Take the Gloves off and PUNCH THEM. 10 Commandments doesnt even matter. Bringing up what they are DOING TO SCHOOLS needs to be seen by the uninformed public.

For my part, no. My first allegiance is and always will be the Kingdom of God. I'm not about using His Law like this. In fact you could make a strong case that doing so violates that law in itself. It's akin to "taking God's Name in vain". You don't mean it. You don't mean to teach children about the 10 Commandments in schools. It's just a cudgel.

Hard pass from me. Gol darn it, can't we be smarter than this?

For my part, no. My first allegiance is and always will be the Kingdom of God. I'm not about using His Law like this. In fact you could make a strong case that doing so violates that law in itself. It's akin to "taking God's Name in vain". You don't mean it. You don't mean to teach children about the 10 Commandments in schools. It's just a cudgel.

Im not from Louisuana. I didnt do this. But I' m willing to push with it to Expose what they HAVE DONE IN OUR SCHOOLS.

They Are WINNING. Start hitting back. They Got Gender Grooming instructions in a TON of schools in Florida. Before the politicians finally fought back.

It started with 1 FAMILY WHO SAID NO.

Im not from Louisuana. I didnt do this. But I' m willing to push with it to Expose what they HAVE DONE IN OUR SCHOOLS.

They Are WINNING. Start hitting back. They Got Gender Grooming instructions in a TON of schools in Florida. Before the politicians finally fought back.

It started with 1 FAMILY WHO SAID NO.

1. They are not winning. They are losing HARD. They are losing minorities. They are losing the youth. They are losing to TRUMP. Ha!

2. You've worked yourself into a frenzy--you admit this is nonsensical but you're like doesn't matter. I'm going to say one more time: that's THEIR gig. Let's do things that matter and make sense.

Louisiana Mandates Ten Commandments Be Displayed In All Public Schools
Legislators referenced the U.S. Supreme Court’s 5-4 ruling in Van Orden v. Perry, which held that a Ten Commandments monument outside the Texas state capitol building honors the commandments’ historical meaning, and that “simply having religious content or promoting a message consistent with a religious doctrine does not run afoul of the establishment clause.”

“It is the Legislature’s intent to apply the decision set forth by the Supreme Court of the United States in Van Orden v. Perry,” the Louisiana law reads, “to continue the tradition and ensure that the students in our public schools may understand and appreciate the foundational documents of our state and national government.”

The only thing that needs to be posted is the Golden Rule

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you
Need your DEI/CRT thrown out of schools.

Need your chicks with dicks not allowed in Women's Sports.

Need your Drag Queen hour thrown into MENTAL INSTITUTIONS

Louisiana Mandates Ten Commandments Be Displayed In All Public Schools
Legislators referenced the U.S. Supreme Court’s 5-4 ruling in Van Orden v. Perry, which held that a Ten Commandments monument outside the Texas state capitol building honors the commandments’ historical meaning, and that “simply having religious content or promoting a message consistent with a religious doctrine does not run afoul of the establishment clause.”

“It is the Legislature’s intent to apply the decision set forth by the Supreme Court of the United States in Van Orden v. Perry,” the Louisiana law reads, “to continue the tradition and ensure that the students in our public schools may understand and appreciate the foundational documents of our state and national government.”

Uhhhhh......

Because they are LAW makers?

So posting the moral law makes sense there?

Uhhhhh......

Because they are LAW makers?

So posting the moral law makes sense there?
Whatever. As long as it exposes the BS the left has done to the uniformed public I SIMPLY DONT CARE.

They are WINNING. I simply dont care as long as we punch back somewhere.

Maybe this is kicking in the SHIN. As long as they walk away with a limp Im good with it.

This would be a little less bizarre it the GQP were not represented by so many phony Cafeteria Christians™.
Funny Sock uses the LIE QUOTE to jump in.

Fact is leftist School Board got their butts handed to them after Mamma Bears found out about the Grooming Crap.

1719141151896.png

This would be a little less weird it the GQP were not represented by so many phony Cafeteria Christians™.

Funny Sock uses the LIE QUOTE to jump in.

Fact is leftist School Board got their butts handed to them after Mamma Bears found out about the Grooming Crap.
And there ya go.

Forum List

Back