Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Majority independents were sampled in that poll....
You are right about this, absolutely. But again why the Ten Commandments? As a Christian I just don't get this. If it's never been posted in a church why are we on fire to get it into schools?

It's the basis of the Moral Law for adults, sure. But I mean what are we doing with "adultery" for kids? These children are not married.

????
What would be better?.... its a simple message which encompasses proper behavior for people to survive together on earth...

Trump is not that bright and runs off at the mouth and says stupid things ( Getting eaten by sharks or electrocuted on an electric boat)
He is vulgar, crude, selfish, egotistical.

Criticizing what he says comes with the territory
He's beating your guy badly....

THIS is why the USA is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. Electing lying criminals with no morality whatsoever. "Winning" is all that matters.
Indeed, lying Joe Biden has been president now for 3 and 1/2 years. Someone needs to flush the toilet on this turd

It BOOGLES THE MIND how these leftist FREAKS are so upset over the 10 Commandments as they...

Push Drag Queen perverted agenda on kids.

Push Transgender BS on kids.

And how they push chicks with dicks into womens sports

Bunch of mentally ill FREAKS
If one state can put up the ten commandments, another can put up suras calling for the murder of infidels. The Constitution says no to both.

It BOOGLES THE MIND how these leftist FREAKS are so upset over the 10 Commandments as they...

Push Drag Queen perverted agenda on kids.

Push Transgender BS on kids.

And how they push chicks with dicks into womens sports

Bunch of mentally ill FREAKS
Normal people see the difference, legally, between that and state sanctioned religious displays.

And the abnormal people will be forced to see the difference, when this law is struck down.

Yeah, there is. No drag queen has EVER been arrested for harming a child, in the USA.

The Commandments aren't blashpemous, Trump is. Selling Bibles.

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. Is playing golf every Sunday "keeping it holy". Last week he had a bunch of white people in a black church chanting "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".

THIS is why the USA is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. Electing lying criminals with no morality whatsoever. "Winning" is all that matters.
Selling bibles is bla
All we know is what Trump claims he will do.

From a man who never followed the Ten Commandments and can not name four of them
how do you know he can’t name four them?

I support putting the 10 Commandments in schools so long as the liberal religions of faggotry and other woke ideologies are allowed.

What would be better?.... its a simple message which encompasses proper behavior for people to survive together on earth...
1000006777.jpg

Separation of Church and State is for the Federal Government and not the States...

And Louisiana is home to the oldest Catholic Church in America. I see nothing wrong with this.

Well first, this is not a states rights issue, see the 1st and 10th amendments. The Constitution trumps states' rights.

Second, I'm certainly not offended by it; it's just nonsense. Not the Commandments themselves of course, but posting them in schools as a sort of 'gotcha' to Leftists.

We don't have to be them to win.

No, it's not at all a simple message. That's part of what I find so perplexing about putting it in schools. It addresses the Sabbath (?), adultery (?) and coveting your "neighbor's wife".

I mean there are hundreds of Bible verses that would be better if you want to go that route. Succinct ones children can understand.

We can't keep going down the road we are going down....

But we shouldn't just take any path, stupid or not, because we can. You know I agree with you 100% on the direction. Let's just apply countermoves with reason and not like unhinged Leftists. (Well we are not that unhinged but I don't want to get there)

Forum List

Back