Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Honestly I see both sides of the argument now. I don't think that it's needed in school but I sort of see the point and it's a whole lot better than the other crap that they're trying to push right now.

Honestly I see both sides of the argument now. I don't think that it's needed in school but I sort of see the point and it's a whole lot better than the other crap that they're trying to push right now.

Just because it's "better" doesn't make it appropriate. I hate to see us become dunderheads like the Leftists. I have asked over and over what's the point--best I can get is the point is to stick it to the libs. Sorry, no. I'm not in favor of using God's Word or the schools in that way.

The 10 Commandments wasn't even written for children, honest to Pete. Adultery? Coveting your neighbor's wife?

Geez

1719232120497.jpeg

The Constitution was designed so that the people, via their elected representatives, govern themselves, establish what rules/law are necessary and what are not, determine what sort of societies they will be and what quality of life means to them.

When those given power rig the system that only one voice is allowed. . .
When the President or the courts take and use power they are not authorized to have. . .

The Constitution is turned on its head and is piece by piece eroded until we lose the representative republic it was intended to preserve and protect.

The left is doing its damndest to give the federal government totalitarian power. I guarantee you they will not like what they have achieved if they succeed. And they are dangerously close in doing so. I think if the GOP does not regain the Congress and White House in 2024, the left may close the gap and we will be helpless to stop it.

This Ten Commandments issue is just one of the pieces of a much larger puzzle. I think to mandate the posting is not the way to go. I think to encourage posting of historical documents that have influenced our government and history as a people is fine and to ban their posting is unconstitutional and detrimental to the Constitution.
The Constitution Establishes Elitist Tyranny

You dodged again because you’re a pathetic simp.

Are you fine with pieces of every other religion being displayed next to the 10 Commandments, Simp?
I asked you a question first, Troll.

You keep dodging it and then expect me to answer your question.

That's What We're Told by the Illegitmate Ruling Class
Well that is pretty much true. Which is why they are doing their damndest to establish a permanent totalitarian leftist government so they can do away with the Constitution and the electoral college and the Supreme Court and have total power to do anything they want.

Forum List

Back