Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Yip….yip….yip….

Let me give you a piece of friendly advice. If you want to ask me a question, just man up and ask.

If you respond to one of my posts asking a question, ignore the question, then ask me one expecting an answer you ain’t getting one.

You will get what you got here::fu::fu:
My friendly advice to you is simple. Don't lie. You said you asked me a question first. That was a lie. Don't do that.

Next, you're arguing that religious things should be allowed to be required in the classroom. According to your reasoning, you should therefore be fine with things from all other religions as well. Right?

The fact remains that I asked you a question first and you dodged it. Man up and answer it. You're still dodging. None of you Trumpsters have been able to answer the question I asked.

:dance::dance::dance::fu::fu::fu:

Wonder if this could be hung on the wall too

Or would it have to say Christian version only?

The Ten Commandments
(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
Confirmation in the Quran
(Chapter: Verse)
1. Thou shall not take any God except one God.1. "There is no other god beside GOD," (47:19)
2. Thou shall make no image of God.2. There is nothing that equals (like) Him. (42:11)

"My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols. (14:35)
3. Thou shall not use God's name in vain.3. Do not subject GOD's name to your casual swearing, that you may appear righteous, pious, or to attain credibility among the people. (2:224)
4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.4. .....and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably. (17:23)
5. Thou shall not steal.5. The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise. (5:38 - 39)
6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.6. ...... incur GOD's condemnation upon him, if he was lying. (24:7)

Do not withhold any testimony by concealing what you had witnessed. Anyone who withholds a testimony is sinful at heart. (2:283)
7. Thou shall not kill.7. ....anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. (5:32)
8. Thou shall not commit adultery.8. You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior. (17:32)
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.9. You shall regard the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, the related neighbor, the unrelated neighbor, the close associate, the traveling alien, and your servants. (4:36)
10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.The Sabbath was relinquished with the revelation of the Quran.

The Sabbath Abrogated
[16:124] The Sabbath was decreed only for those who ended up disputing it (Jews & Christians). Your Lord is the One who will judge them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their disputes.

God, however, ordered us to make every effort and drop all businesses to attend the congregational (Friday) prayer. The Submitters may tend to their business during the rest of the day.

10. O you who believe, when the Congregational Prayer (Salat Al-Jumu`ah) is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of GOD, and drop all business. . (62:9
Allah-Lah-Lah Boom De Ay!

Thou shalt blow thyself up for the imams, because that is what gives them joy.

Non answer. Try again, Simp.

Are you fine with pieces of every other religion being displayed next to the 10 Commandments, Simp?
One doesn't require the other Constitutionally. Having the 10 commandments displayed doesn't require that something equivalent from Buddhism or Islam be displayed along side it. And not doing so doesn't establish a state religion either. SCOTUS has already ruled on this.

Wonder if this could be hung on the wall too

Or would it have to say Christian version only?

The Ten Commandments
(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
Confirmation in the Quran
(Chapter: Verse)
1. Thou shall not take any God except one God.1. "There is no other god beside GOD," (47:19)
2. Thou shall make no image of God.2. There is nothing that equals (like) Him. (42:11)

"My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols. (14:35)
3. Thou shall not use God's name in vain.3. Do not subject GOD's name to your casual swearing, that you may appear righteous, pious, or to attain credibility among the people. (2:224)
4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.4. .....and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably. (17:23)
5. Thou shall not steal.5. The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise. (5:38 - 39)
6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.6. ...... incur GOD's condemnation upon him, if he was lying. (24:7)

Do not withhold any testimony by concealing what you had witnessed. Anyone who withholds a testimony is sinful at heart. (2:283)
7. Thou shall not kill.7. ....anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. (5:32)
8. Thou shall not commit adultery.8. You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior. (17:32)
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.9. You shall regard the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, the related neighbor, the unrelated neighbor, the close associate, the traveling alien, and your servants. (4:36)
10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.The Sabbath was relinquished with the revelation of the Quran.

The Sabbath Abrogated
[16:124] The Sabbath was decreed only for those who ended up disputing it (Jews & Christians). Your Lord is the One who will judge them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their disputes.

God, however, ordered us to make every effort and drop all businesses to attend the congregational (Friday) prayer. The Submitters may tend to their business during the rest of the day.

10. O you who believe, when the Congregational Prayer (Salat Al-Jumu`ah) is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of GOD, and drop all business. . (62:9

Muslims believe that "Allah" gave the 10 Commandments to Moses, so they are just as much a part of Islam as they are of Judaism or Christianity.

One doesn't require the other Constitutionally. Having the 10 commandments displayed doesn't require that something equivalent from Buddhism or Islam be displayed along side it. And not doing so doesn't establish a state religion either. SCOTUS has already ruled on this.
But they should be allowed as well then, right?

OK

seeing how they have 10 commandments of their own that say the exact thing in their “Bible”

Can they post theirs in school too?
Muslims dont have a 10 Commandments of their own. Belief in the 10 commandments is shared by all Abrahamic Religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

But they should be allowed as well then, right?

That wasn't the discussion being had but sure. I think you need to show some sort greater good for doing so. Whether you believe in God or not the 10 Commandments are a relatively good list of things to live by and they are at the root of our culture whether you like or not. Displaying random verses from the Bible or Quran probably doesn't meet that threshold. Seeing as how the 10 Commandments are held in shared belief by the 3 major religions of the world, displaying them would be displaying religious displays from them.

Either everyone gets to post their religious bullshit, or nobody does. Take your pick.
So then we should be eliminating Pride month, women's month, black history month etc. We don't have men's month or straight month or white, Asian (I don't think) Arab month and if everyone's individual subset (whatever that might be) doesn't get equal time....... Right?

Trump killed 13 people

Trumps god is $$$$$
LIAR.jpg

That wasn't the discussion being had but sure. I think you need to show some sort greater good for doing so. Whether you believe in God or not the 10 Commandments are a relatively good list of things to live by and they are at the root of our culture whether you like or not. Displaying random verses from the Bible or Quran probably doesn't meet that threshold. Seeing as how the 10 Commandments are held in shared belief by the 3 major religions of the world, displaying them would be displaying religious displays from them.
“Greater good” is subjective. If you’re going to post religious bullshit, you can expect religious bullshit from every other religion.

Forum List

Back