Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

So then we should be eliminating Pride month, women's month, black history month etc. We don't have men's month or straight month or white, Asian (I don't think) Arab month and if everyone's individual subset (whatever that might be) doesn't get equal time....... Right?
Those aren’t religions.

Those aren’t religions.
They are for some people. But you're not making a argument that the 10 commandments shouldnt be displayed only that opposing or other religionious things should get equal time. Same applies to the things I listed.

Or the Government could just get out of the business of promoting any of that stuff.

LIAR.jpg

The record is clear

Trump executed 13 men in the last six months of his term
Prior to that killing spree, only three Federal Prisoners had been executed since 1963

Still no answer out of you, Simo.
I correctly pointed out you are wrong, Dumbass.

It isn’t a Constitutional issue. Since “separation of church and state” isn’t in the Constitution, and this isn’t CONGRESS establishing a national religion it is up to each state. The First also states you can’t prohibit the free exercise of religion, so there is nothing unconstitutional about this.

If you want Muslim prayer in school go petition your state legislature.

They are for some people. But you're not making a argument that the 10 commandments shouldnt be displayed only that opposing or other religionious things should get equal time. Same applies to the things I listed.

Or the Government could just get out of the business of promoting any of that stuff.
I'd make a distinction between religions and political ideologies, but to your point, if other opposing ideologies want equal representations in the classroom, fine with me.

Gay pride flags right next to straight pride flags. Yes?

It isn’t a Constitutional issue. Since “separation of church and state” isn’t in the Constitution, and this isn’t CONGRESS establishing a national religion it is up to each state

:eek:

Another fucking moron who doesn’t realize the States are bound by the Constitution

Where did you go to school?

The record is clear

Trump executed 13 men in the last six months of his term
Prior to that killing spree, only three Federal Prisoners had been executed since 1963
Link us up to Trump sentencing them to death.

After that, show us where our law states executing a criminal is murder.

I correctly pointed out you are wrong, Dumbass.

It isn’t a Constitutional issue. Since “separation of church and state” isn’t in the Constitution, and this isn’t CONGRESS establishing a national religion it is up to each state. The First also states you can’t prohibit the free exercise of religion, so there is nothing unconstitutional about this.
So then you should be fine with displays from other religions as well, right next to your 10 Commandments. Right Simo?

:eek:

Another fucking moron who doesn’t realize the States are bound by the Constitution

Where did you go to school?
I never claimed they aren’t, Trollwinger. I clearly explained how the First Amendment doesn’t apply to this.

Sorry you are too stupid to comprehend it.

I'd make a distinction between religions and political ideologies, but to your point, if other opposing ideologies want equal representations in the classroom, fine with me.

Gay pride flags right next to straight pride flags. Yes?
Why? It's all a belief system.

How about the Government just stop all of it and do it's actual job.

Forum List

Back