Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Well that is pretty much true. Which is why they are doing their damndest to establish a permanent totalitarian leftist government so they can do away with the Constitution and the electoral college and the Supreme Court and have total power to do anything they want.
Such embarrassing and idiotic paranoia. So fking stupid.

So then you'd be fine with with pieces of every other religion being displayed next to the 10 Commandments?

This is the question you've been dodging and then lied about, Simo.
Putting a question mark after a statement doesn’t make it a question.

Learn English, Porky.

Where did I say it did?
What were you referring to here?

"I think you need to show some sort greater good for doing so. Whether you believe in God or not the 10 Commandments are a relatively good list of things to live by and they are at the root of our culture whether you like or not. Displaying random verses from the Bible or Quran probably doesn't meet that threshold."

The need to show some sort of greater good, according to you. What exactly is this requirement based on then?

I am too but there's only one problem. The separation between church and state.

There can be no separation of church and state unless you have an atheist state, and we certainly don't want that. Anytime you have an officially atheist government, you have utter disaster.
The only alternative is to amend the Constitution so we can declare the US a Christian state.

They scream about a "leftist totalitarian government" while their party is preparing Project 2025, the biggest expansion of presidential power in America's history.

This entire orange disaster has been a study in cynical projection.
Well that's kind of the point. Their horseshit accusations are designed to justify what they want to happen.

This is how a grown man who can actually feed himself spends half his time crybabying about illegal lawfare against the orange mangod, and the other half of their time rooting for their mangod to engage in illegal lawfare.

One only needs about an extra millimeter of perspective to see it.

These dummies know they are putting on a bad act. Foxfyre knows every other word out of his mouth is bullshit performative theater.

Where did I say a state can establish a national religion, Moron? :cuckoo:

Since it isn’t prohibited by the Constitution it is a state issue.

As you double down on stupid

Your claim…
“this isn’t CONGRESS establishing a national religion it is up to each state“

ummmm…Yea
Establishing a religion is unconstitutional
And that means you can’t establish a state religion either

Forum List

Back