Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

There's no such thing as child friendly drag queen story hour.

Yeah, there is. No drag queen has EVER been arrested for harming a child, in the USA.

How are the Ten Commandments Blasphemous and lacking in human decency?
The Commandments aren't blashpemous, Trump is. Selling Bibles.

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. Is playing golf every Sunday "keeping it holy". Last week he had a bunch of white people in a black church chanting "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".

THIS is why the USA is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. Electing lying criminals with no morality whatsoever. "Winning" is all that matters.

Yeah, there is. No drag queen has EVER been arrested for harming a child, in the USA.

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. Is playing golf every Sunday "keeping it holy". Last week he had a bunch of white people in a black church chanting "Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".

THIS is why the USA is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. Electing lying criminals with no morality whatsoever. "Winning" is all that matters.
Toilet when you Immoral fcks teach kids.

Drag Queen Hour is a True story you bat shit crazy Canuk

OR--here's a thought--

We could be level-headed and stop all the Moral Panics of the 21st Century.

Instead of veering from Drag Queen Story Hour to Ten Commandments posted in our school maybe we could just establish a great case for purging our schools of the demonic and then doing things that make sense.
Trouble is, drag queen story hour, DEI, and CRT make sense to the left.

The demonic makes sense to the Left, yes. But we don't have to lose our senses trying to combat the demonic. The truth is reasonable.
I agree. But, as I said, a president is not a dictator so if Trump wins, that doesn't give him the authority to force the ten commandments in all schools. Once again the left lie about that, just as they lie about most everything Trump.

I agree. But, as I said, a president is not a dictator so if Trump wins, that doesn't give him the authority to force the ten commandments in all schools. Once again the left lie about that, just as they lie about most everything Trump.
All we know is what Trump claims he will do.

From a man who never followed the Ten Commandments and can not name four of them

All we know is what Trump claims he will do.

From a man who never followed the Ten Commandments and can not name four of them
Trump says a lot of shit that you usually twist, edit, or take out of context to your advantage. I ignore what Trump says and your lies and concentrate on what Trump actually does, unlike lefties who think words matter and then never back up their words with actual actions. I don't think Trump will put the ten commandments in all schools but I'll vote for him because I know he will do his best to get rid of DEI and CRT being taught in schools. That's actually a good reason to vote for him and other Republicans. The woke left are responsible for Trump. You made Trump and you will be responsible for him being re-elected. That's the funny part. And, you don't even see it. That makes it even funnier.

Do you believe that setting up ANY one group to have the ability to DICTATE how the WHOLE country should think or act IS GOOD?
Our political party's working together, to establish some sort of more middle ground?
covering the needs /wants of a larger amount of Our population?
NEVER make every one happy,
WE could do better than this angry divided nation.

No, and nobody is dictating what people think. It has no meaning to anyone who doesn’t subscribe to that or any religion. Still states are allowed to support religions, but that doesn’t mean they adopt it as any kind of official religion

Trump says a lot of shit that you usually twist, edit, or take out of context to your advantage. I ignore what Trump says and your lies and concentrate on what Trump actually does, unlike lefties who think words matter and then never back up their words with actual actions. I don't think Trump will put the ten commandments in all schools but I'll vote for him because I know he will do his best to get rid of DEI and CRT being taught in schools. That's actually a good reason to vote for him and other Republicans. The woke left are responsible for Trump. You made Trump and you will be responsible for him being re-elected. That's the funny part. And, you don't even see it. That makes it even funnier.
Actually we just report what Trump says

Are you admitting he is full of shit?

Actually we just report what Trump says

Are you admitting he is full of shit?
You report what Trump says, taking it out of context, twisting it, and editing it. And, you think words matter, even when the left says shit and then don't follow through with what they said. That makes words NOT matter.

Never heard of it before. Apparently it’s only a trying in 6 states. So weird and archaic.

No. Laws are not “by definition” the morality of a society. That may be true in authoritarian religious states, it hasn’t been true for modern western nations that value freedom.

In fact, I’d say our nation’s innovation was casting off adherence to religious commandments.

This link will show all the idioms of speech that come straight out of the Bible that are part of our culture....

But in the meantime continue to say things that prima fascia evidence proves otherwise.

What would be the real purpose of posting this in schools and not, say, the Golden Rule or the national motto?
Separation of Church and State is for the Federal Government and not the States...

And Louisiana is home to the oldest Catholic Church in America. I see nothing wrong with this.

You report what Trump says, taking it out of context, twisting it, and editing it. And, you think words matter, even when the left says shit and then don't follow through with what they said. That makes words NOT matter.
What is out of context?

That Trump doesn’t know what he is talking about?
That he is outright lying?

Separation of Church and State is for the Federal Government and not the States...

And Louisiana is home to the oldest Catholic Church in America. I see nothing wrong with this.
Yet another Conservative moron who doesn’t understand that states are bound by the US Constitution

Any more of you out there?

This link will show all the idioms of speech that come straight out of the Bible that are part of our culture....

But in the meantime continue to say things that prima fascia evidence proves otherwise.
I have no problem saying that religion underpins much of our culture, but these days that fraction is smaller and smaller.

Religion is not and never has been fundamental to our legal system. The fact that we cast off religious dogma in the creation of our constitution represents one our greatest innovations.

What is out of context?

That Trump doesn’t know what he is talking about?
That he is outright lying?
You take everything he says out of context, twist it, and edit it. But, I do understand why you want to deny it. But, I admit that often he says things just to get you people running around like chickens with your heads cut off and it is so funny to watch. He does it over and over and you guys never learn.

This is a gift across the plate from Trump...

Biden says Trump wants to put the Ten Commandments in Schools.

Trump double downs on that idea...

Biden asks him what the first comandment is? Trump is fucking clueless...

Biden then tells everyone that Trump wants to put a document on the wall of every school which he doesn't even know the content off... He doesn't know if it is the teachings of Karl Marx..

Use Trump's laziness against him...

You take everything he says out of context, twist it, and edit it. But, I do understand why you want to deny it. But, I admit that often he says things just to get you people running around like chickens with your heads cut off and it is so funny to watch. He does it over and over and you guys never learn.

Trump is not that bright and runs off at the mouth and says stupid things ( Getting eaten by sharks or electrocuted on an electric boat)
He is vulgar, crude, selfish, egotistical.

Criticizing what he says comes with the territory

Forum List

Back