Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Link us up to this law establishing a national religion passed by Congress, Trollwinger.
Are you living in a cave Goober?

Louisiana passed just such a law, not a “National Religion” as you ignorantly claim, but a state law requiring the posting of a religious document that commands worship of one God

Are you living in a cave Goober?

Louisiana passed just such a law, not a “National Religion” as you ignorantly claim, but a state law requiring the posting of a religious document that commands worship of one God
Glad you admit Congress did nothing, and there is no mandated religion.

Thus, the First Amendment doesn’t come into play.

Next?

:dig:

You need to stop digging Skippy
The more you dig, the more you display your ignorance of the Constitution.

Sad to watch really
“Congress shall make no law establishing a religion….”

Congress mad no law and no religion was established, Simp.

Enlighten us as to the Constitutional violation here. You can’t.

So posting parts of the Quran is fine with you then?
You would need to show how those parts influenced American laws, culture, history. Then sure. But I am unaware of ANY laws or other cultural influence the Quran has had for America. In Africa and the near east yes.

The Ten Commandments are posted and are associated with Moses, universally recognized in the JudeoChristian world as the law giver. It is why he is represented on the Supreme Court building along with Confucius and Solon, neither being Jewish or Christian but who also had influence in the development of western thought and concepts of law and justice.

Last edited:
You would need to show how those parts influenced American laws, culture, history. Then sure.
Ok. What you’re actually saying is that you think your religion should be treated differently, with special privileges that others do not get. Your made-up requirements are clearly just an attempt to allow only your religion allowed to be displayed. First let’s just get that out of the way.

Next, what you’re asking for is subjective. How influential something is, is a matter of opinion.

Also, your made-up requirements don’t matter since, according to you, posting verses from the Quran would not be in violation of the First Amendment.

“Congress shall make no law establishing a religion….”

Congress mad no law and no religion was established, Simp.

Enlighten us as to the Constitutional violation here. You can’t.
Oh Please…..
You really need to stop embarrassing yourself by showing all these nice posters that you have no clue that the Constitution applies down to the state level

Why are Conservatives so ignorant when it comes to our Nations Constitution?

Ok. What you’re actually saying is that you think your religion should be treated differently, with special privileges that others do not get. Your made-up requirements are clearly just an attempt to allow only your religion allowed to be displayed. First let’s just get that out of the way.

Next, what you’re asking for is subjective. How influential something is, is a matter of opinion.

Also, your made-up requirements don’t matter since, according to you, posting verses from the Quran would not be in violation of the First Amendment.
Go sacrifice a chicken or something

You are a bit of an idiot. The Ten Commandments and the Magna Carta were precursors to the Constitution and are thus venerated by those who espouse the rule of law.

You got any proof of that statement? I looked and while the Magna Carta is definitely mentioned but the 10 Commandments are not. How could they be part of the Constitution since they have nothing to do with government or "We the people"?

The 10 Commandments are laws, the Constitution is the Foundational Framework to create a self-governing country.

Which Torah version? Exodus or Deuteronomy?

Beats me. I'm still not up on all of the Christian Bible versions. I grew up with King James version, and stick with it because the language is most familiar with me. The more modern texts sound wrong when I read them.

Oh Please…..
You really need to stop embarrassing yourself by showing all these nice posters that you have no clue that the Constitution applies down to the state level

Why are Conservatives so ignorant when it comes to our Nations Constitution?
So you can’t show us the Constitutional violation, huh Trollwinger?

I quote the actual Constitution that clearly shows where this STATE decision has nothing to do with the Constitution.

All you have is “Nuh-uh”.

What a clown you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

Forum List

Back