Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

You got any proof of that statement? I looked and while the Magna Carta is definitely mentioned but the 10 Commandments are not. How could they be part of the Constitution since they have nothing to do with government or "We the people"?

The 10 Commandments are laws, the Constitution is the Foundational Framework to create a self-governing country.
Tell us again how EVERY Republican is violating EVERY Commandment EVERY day.

Still waiting on the link to your data Dragonlady :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So you can’t show us the Constitutional violation, huh Trollwinger?

I quote the actual Constitution that clearly shows where this STATE decision has nothing to do with the Constitution.

All you have is “Nuh-uh”.

What a clown you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:
Damn Boi….

You keep coming back with your stupidity for all to see
Even a child knows that the Constitution applies to the states

MAGA

Ok. What you’re actually saying is that you think your religion should be treated differently, with special privileges that others do not get. Your made-up requirements are clearly just an attempt to allow only your religion allowed to be displayed. First let’s just get that out of the way.

Next, what you’re asking for is subjective. How influential something is, is a matter of opinion.

Also, your made-up requirements don’t matter since, according to you, posting verses from the Quran would not be in violation of the First Amendment.
No I am sayin that history should be honest and the First Amendment gives us the constitutional right to use whatever symbols or metaphors or illustrations we want to teach, remind, draw attention to that history. To deny that JudeoChristian values, beliefs, sense of justice and right and wrong was the very foundation of the history of the United States would be to deny that history.

That does not mean any citizen should be required to embrace Judaism or Christianity and every citizen is free to believe or not believe what he/she does and nobody can take away that right. But history is what it is.

No I am sayin that history should be honest and the First Amendment gives us the constitutional right to use whatever symbols or metaphors or illustrations we want to teach, remind, draw attention to that history. To deny that JudeoChristian values, beliefs, sense of justice and right and wrong was the very foundation of the history of the United States would be to deny that history.

That does not mean any citizen should be required to embrace Judaism or Christianity and every citizen is free to believe or not believe what he/she does and nobody can take away that right. But history is what it is.
If the First Amendment allows you to push the Christian religion in the classroom, then every other religion is equally allowed to be represented in classrooms. Period.

If the First Amendment allows you to push the Christian religion in the classroom, then every other religion is equally allowed to be represented in classrooms. Period.
If you were reading what I wrote at all, nobody is pushing the Christian religion in any way, shape or form. But acknowledging that the concept of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, pretty much all our basic laws and system of government is grounded in JudeoChristian influences is just simply teaching honest history. That doesn't change if you are a Satanist, Druid, Atheist or don't believe in anything. It is still honest history.

If you were reading what I wrote at all, nobody is pushing the Christian religion in any way, shape or form.
Oh stop it. The 10 Commandments are being pushed to promote Christianity, it’s not about teaching history.

At least Trump is honest about this being about promoting religion, which is more than I can say about you.

“THIS MAY BE, IN FACT, THE FIRST MAJOR STEP IN THE REVIVAL OF RELIGION, WHICH IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, IN OUR COUNTRY. BRING BACK TTC!!! MAGA2024.” - Trump

Oh stop it. The 10 Commandments are being pushed to promote Christianity, it’s not about teaching history.

At least Trump is honest about this being about promoting religion, which is more than I can say about you.

“THIS MAY BE, IN FACT, THE FIRST MAJOR STEP IN THE REVIVAL OF RELIGION, WHICH IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, IN OUR COUNTRY. BRING BACK TTC!!! MAGA2024.” - Trump
The 10 commandments are not Christian. They are Jewish. Ancient Jewish.

Are they not in Christianity? Stop playing stupid.

Even Trump says they’re being used to promote religion, not to teach history.
Much of the Jewish faith is also in Christianity yes. Jesus himself was an orthodox Jew. But posting the Ten Commandments is not Christian but symbolic of the JudeoChristian laws that formed the foundation of the American judicial and legal system, i.e. the laws we live by.

If you are sitting in a classroom in which the Ten Commandments are posted as the historical document that they are, tell me how you are coerced in any way, how you lose a single legal or unalienable right that you have, how it requires you to participate or contribute in anyway, how it requires you to change what you believe in any way, how it costs you or affects you in any way.

Forum List

Back