Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

The first three commandments have no force of law. Therefore they violate absolutely nobody's rights.
The 10 Commandments List, Short Form*

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

It's to keep the state from telling the church what to do.
And to keep the church from telling the state what to do.
It is to prevent the head of state from also being the head of the church. It is to prevent acts of heresy from also being acts of treason.

The 10 commandants were at best a starting point, not the end all.

The commandments say "do not murder", but Jesus says hate is just as bad as murder.

21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults[d] his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

The commandments say "do not commit adultery", but Jesus says looking at a woman with lust is just as bad.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Do you not agree that these passages more correctly reflect the views of Jesus than the 10 Commandments?

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons[a] of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
I cannot answer any more of your questions in here about God and the Bible they throw my posts out. At least yours get remain.

I cannot answer any more of your questions in here about God and the Bible they throw my posts out. At least yours get remain.

You won't answer because you do not have the answer. And FYI, there is no god. Never has been, never will be. Just fools gulible enough to believe in myths and rumors.

For those that believe in putting the 10 Commandments into schools is a bright idea, they better be prepared to accept that materials from various religions will also show up in public schools as well. It's the old what's good for the goose is good for the gander situation. I prefer non-nanny state legislation and keep this stuff in the home where it belongs..

1719009732186.png

I am too but there's only one problem. The separation between church and state.

Here's a clue:

Trump does not give a shit about any of that.

He needs the votes of Jesus freaks to stay out of prison.

And if anyone here didn't figure that out on their own, they REALLY need to consider wearing socks on their hands and having their food prechewed for them.

Oh yes the white people. The ones who built the world's greatest civilizations. Those white people.
Like the pyramids or Aztec culture?

The Mongolians or the Mao dynasty in China?

You’re a pretty self-absorbed person for just having the skin color white.

For those that believe in putting the 10 Commandments into schools is a bright idea, they better be prepared to accept that materials from various religions will also show up in public schools as well. It's the old what's good for the goose is good for the gander situation. I prefer non-nanny state legislation and keep this stuff in the home where it belongs..

View attachment 965570
Wow, that list is morally and ethically superior to the ten commandments by a loooooong shot.

Forum List

Back