Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Wait.....what about all you bitches claiming that Target was 'Forcing shit' down your throat, when it's just a display.

I've never seen one in a school.

What schools have you seen them in?
Oh wait, you've NEVER visited a public school, but you read about it on the internet.
Are you equating advertising perversion with a display of the ten commandments?

There is no such thing as the leftists would have you believe.

That was written in notes for the protection of the Church from the state, not the other way around.

Really? I actually learned about it in social studies class.

I don't honestly believe that the left (at least the ones in charge of the school curriculum) cares about children at all.

If they did they would be teaching them what they actually need to know in life and not be adding indoctrination to the reading, writing, and arithmetic curriculum. Which btw they seem to be taking out completely in a lot of school districts.
I’ve worked very closely with a California high school as a coach for 8 years now. I can assure you that whether staff are politically left or right for the most part they go to work and do their jobs. Maybe a small a percentage let their politics sneak out at times but for the most part they follow the curriculum and care very much about the kids, spending a lot of blood sweat and tears trying to help them succeed. Our media breaks it down in a way that is very unrepresentative of what’s actually going on

Don't be mad, roll with the changes back to a reasonable USA
M.A.D. Mutually assured destruction.
That letting the church tell the state what to do, would mean the end of the state.
And for the state to tell the church what to do, would mean the end of the church.

And what if I don’t want me kids exposed to the Ten Commandments? I have parental rights to control what my kids are exposed to. Religion is so personal it’s best left at home. This will only confuse kids.

Oh
My
Fucking
God

Connecticut mandated by law tampon dispensers in boys' restrooms in every public school, so they basically institutionalized Satanism. That's probably very offensive to religious students.

To each their own. I'm with Louisiana.

I'm not religious, but posting the Ten Commandments does not prevent anyone from practicing their own religion or none at all.

Our national motto is "In God we trust;" the official text of the Pledge of Allegiance includes "one nation, under God;"and the Declaration of Independence enshrines our founding principle that we all have equal and unalienable rights granted by God.

The Ten Commandments has some great advice....

1. Don't spend too much time on TikTok
2. Don't cuss, you'll look stupid.
3. Work hard, then take a break.
4. Listen to your parents, they love you.
5. Don't hurt others.
6. Don't be gay or cheat on your spouse or you might get monkeypox.
7. Don't rob, shoplift or steal like a loser.
8. Don't lie.
9/10. Don't be jealous of others - you reap what you sow.

Is it? You are welcome to post ANY comment I have made, in its full context please, that supports your accusations. I have all my quotes on record right here to dispute your flawed reading of what I said and/or your dishonest characterization of it.

Why the 10 Commandments and not something from the New Testament?

Like these words from Jesus Himself, would they not be more appropraite?

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Touchy-Feely From a Megalomaniac

Forum List

Back