Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Show us where "the separation of church and state" is located in the Constitution.
from the 0311

Religion is twice and only twice and only twice.

Article VI. Clause I. But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Required as a Qualfication To Any Office or Public Trust Under the United States.

First Amendment: Congress Shall No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or Probhiting The Free Excerise There of.

No American can be required to believe in god to work for our government and the government cannot force any religion our throats.

Does this pass a law establishing a national religion, Simp?
Yes
Louisiana passed a LAW requiring the posting in every classroom
What is posted establishes a specific religion

I am the Lord thy God, you shall have no God before me
In BIG LETTERS

The Ten Commandments reference the God of Moses

Passing a LAW requiring the posting that there can be no other God than the God of Moses establishes a religion
Really? Link us up to everyone in LA being required to be a Christian, Simp.

from the 0311

Religion is twice and only twice and only twice.

Article VI. Clause I. But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Required as a Qualfication To Any Office or Public Trust Under the United States.

First Amendment: Congress Shall No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or Probhiting The Free Excerise There of.

No American can be required to believe in god to work for our government and the government cannot force any religion our throats.
How is looking at the ten commandments forcing anything on anyone? Actually, there is no requirement that anyone even look at them.

So now you are whining and crying because there is "separation of church and state"?

Have your handlers make up your mind, moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries.”."

-- James Madison on religion and government here in America.

Forum List

Back