🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Congress shall pass no laws respecting establishment of religion

First Commandment requires you to follow a religion
You shall have no other gods before Me
It does not specify whose god or what god though. Jewish and Christian people will almost certainly read that differently than will Hindus or Muslims or Buddists and it imposes no requirement on any person who believes it or rejects it or shrugs it off.

Posting the Ten Commandments is not an establishment of religion but rather posts a historical document that is no more coercive than posting Plato's Laws or Hammurabi's laws or any other document that reflects historical influences on U.S. or world cultures/societies. The Supreme Court building is decorated with historical figures who have influenced world cultures over thousands of years. Nobody points to that as an 'establishment of religion.'

To prohibit calling attention to the religious histories that have influenced the development of civilization over time is far more a violation of First Amendment protections than is posting the Ten Commandments or any other historical document.

There is no separation between church and state. There is only a constitutional prohibition for the federal government to interfere with the people's expression/exercise of religious belief/faith. And a constitutional prohibition for any religious group to have any more authority or power than any other citizen group.

There should absolutely be no prohibition of posting the Ten Commandments (or any other historical document) in any classroom. There should also be absolutely no mandate to post such.
And what if I don’t want me kids exposed to the Ten Commandments? I have parental rights to control what my kids are exposed to. Religion is so personal it’s best left at home. This will only confuse kids.

It does not specify whose god or what god though. Jewish and Christian people will almost certainly read that differently than will Hindus or Muslims or Buddists and it imposes no requirement on any person who believes it or rejects it or shrugs it off.

Posting the Ten Commandments is not an establishment of religion but rather posts a historical document that is no more coercive than posting Plato's Laws or Hammurabi's laws or any other document that reflects historical influences on U.S. or world cultures/societies.
The Ten Commandments reference the God of Moses

Passing a LAW requiring the posting that there can be no other God than the God of Moses establishes a religion

And what if I don’t want me kids exposed to the Ten Commandments? I have parental rights to control what my kids are exposed to. Religion is so personal it’s best left at home. This will only confuse kids.
Then tell them to ignore them or find a good Atheist private school for them or homeschool your kids. They are a part of western history as much as any other influences on development of civilizations throughout the world. If a majority of the parents object to the posting the school or classroom teacher will surely remove it. Which is why it should not be mandated by government. But if a majority do not mind it or want it there, it should be posted and there is nothing wrong with it and it is no more a constitutional violation than is posting the Pledge of Allegiance or the Bill of Rights or the Declaration of Independence or any other historical document.

Then tell them to ignore them or find a good Atheist private school for them or homeschool your kids. They are a part of western history as much as any other influences on development of civilizations throughout the world. If a majority of the parents object to the posting the school or classroom teacher will surely remove it. Which is why it should not be mandated by government. But if a majority do not mind it or want it there, it should be posted and there is nothing wrong with it and it is no more a constitutional violation than is posting the Pledge of Allegiance or the Bill of Rights or the Declaration of Independence or any other historical document.
So now we are opposed to parental rights.

Gotcha.

Satan's statue will be next.

Those damn Satanists and their damn religious rights!
Wait until Catholics and Protestants start duking it out over which cross to use. Catholics use Jesus on the cross to remind us of his suffering, and Protestants use the empty cross to remind us of the Resurrection.

What Biblical version of the Commandments? Should they use the Torrah version because Old Testament?

it already passed in the entire state of Louisiana

That doesn't mean it's legal or Constitutional.

That's just funny Story Time Tranny.

Matthew 19:18
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 4 10
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Last edited:
Wait until Catholics and Protestants start duking it out over which cross to use. Catholics use Jesus on the cross to remind us of his suffering, and Protestants use the empty cross to remind us of the Resurrection.

What Biblical version of the Commandments? Should they use the Torrah version because Old Testament?

That doesn't mean it's legal or Constitutional.
It’s all fun and games until someone starts bringing in the Koran and a prayer rug.

The first six commandments have to do with loving God.
The last four commandments have to do with loving others

God said a new law I give unto you I am putting in your mind and in your heart... the law of love. Either way it goes God has tied us, crisscrossed us into "LOVE"

God told us to owe no many anything except to love them. That means are are all in debt to love.

Forum List

Back