Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID.

If I posted a Link from a Conservative News Outlet you would click the Smiley.
I haven't run a cross a Conservative outlet that posted accurate data or the truth. And that's not hyperbole.

FOX news, for example, which has never been a news station, rants about what it wants to believe and makes up at the time. You very seldom see them posting real statistics from a reputable source.

I haven't run a cross a Conservative outlet that posted accurate data or the truth. And that's not hyperbole.

FOX news, for example, which has never been a news station, rants about what it wants to believe and makes up at the time. You very seldom see them posting real statistics from a reputable source.
You want the least tainted news...AP News and Reuters.

CNN and MSNBC are bastions of bullshit and I never claimed Fox was any better.

Biden wanted far more COVID deaths than what he currently has.....he will try to do everything in his power to drive up the number of COVID deaths...thankfully Trump has helped to slow the number of COVID deaths....

Why would Biden want people to die of covid? Do you understand how ridiculous and spiteful that remark is. Of course you don't, you're brain dead.

Although, nobody really dies from COVID and also, hospitals have faked the number of COVID deaths.....but also, under Biden, possibly a million people died from COVID just in the past few months

Where's your evidence they faked the cause of death? Not you ignorant opinion or you heard someone say it. Just the facts.
Now see how smart you are dickhead.

You still don't get it do you?

those vaccines are also highly effective at preventing those people from getting infected, even with non-symptomatic infection. And if you are not infected, you can`t give it to anybody else.
You really do not comprehend what you read do you? This sentence, for those who need a little help with semantics, is not leaving out the possibility of infection.

If you are not infected, then how do you give it to someone else, even if you are asymptomatic with the vaccine? This is what Maddow is trying to convey. In simple elementary understanding, it's "highly effective." Which is not absolute. What you seem to not understand, is that when one is fully vaccinated, asymptomatic or not, and they are not infected, the CDC and her monologue are right. It is impossible to hop from one person to another.

You apparently are not smart enough to understand what the article is saying.

Just remember this part, and maybe you will get it; A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus. The virus does not infect them. The virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people. If you cannot grasp the understanding in these two sentences, you're never going to get it.
Just as many doctors, if not more, disagree with that load of shit you posted.

not undermined the vaccine all of 2020, not undermined the treatments, not made it political, keep the border security measures in place that helped slow the influx of the virus and variants

basically the opposite of what they did.

but they can’t help themselves, and you cultist run wild off the cliff for them…meanwhile more deaths, more children sick…
I think your response could provide proof you are not dealing with reality. You are a danger to yourself and others. You should be committed to an institution.

It absolutely did in the context he was speaking.
The day after Trump left the White House was the last day the media held anyone inside of it responsible for anything... including Covid.
If Trump won.. the media would still be holding him responsible for all of the deaths, the tests shortages and questioning every move he makes.
They were right... the day after the election Covid was no longer the responsibility of the President.
The Republicans are predicted to win the house and Senate in 2022, partially because COVID not under control under Biden.

No, even though I am not at all a Trump supporter, I have to admit he was right about covid.
The problem was not that Trump was wrong, but that we were deliberately trying to "flatten the curve" and when you do that, you prevent the recovery immunity you need to end the epidemic. Instead you make it last indefinitely.
I understand the rational was to wait for the vaccines, but the vaccines turned out to not be worth waiting for.
They do not provide any immunity at all.
So we would have been better off going with Trump's plan of just letting it run its course quickly.
Only the elderly and vulnerable should have worn masks and social distanced.
Your solution predicted 3 million deaths, Continuing to flatten the curve predicts less than 2 million deaths. Take your choice.

I think your response could provide proof you are not dealing with reality. You are a danger to yourself and others. You should be committed to an institution.
hahah sorry the truth hurts your little cult mind

Tell me how many families you know with children.
Tell me how many actual children you know who have COVID.
I know of seven. All unvaxxed before you throw that in there.

But don't admit tha children are being affected.

I know of seven. All unvaxxed before you throw that in there.

But don't admit tha children are being affected.
Cool...I have about 800 Orthodox Jewish families in my community and we're all on Facebook and know what's going on with each other.
Omicron is not fun...runny nose, scratchy throat.

Cool...I have about 800 Orthodox Jewish families in my community and we're all on Facebook and know what's going on with each other.
Omicron is not fun...runny nose, scratchy throat.
Orthodox Jews are notorious for being anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anti everything concerning the virus and have been from the beginning. I live close to KJ and stay as far away from them as possible

Orthodox Jews are notorious for being anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anti everything concerning the virus and have been from the beginning. I live close to KJ and stay as far away from them as possible
The Hassidic Black Hatters in Williamsburg and Boro Park.
They don't use Facebook.

The other 10s of thousands of us are Modern Orthodox and 99% of us are fully vaccinated.

I am anticipating your next generalization and ad hominem.

Forum List

Back