Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID.

And that's the difference isn't it? Fantasy is much better than those old web sites right? LOl!
MSNBC!
Sorry, pal...I know too many people to fall for a 20 second story on LibNews.
Tell me how many actual children you know who have COVID.

MSNBC!
Sorry, pal...I know too many people to fall for a 20 second story on LibNews.
And I know too many like you who are incapable of challenging those web sites, and use out of their ass information.

And save your distraction question. Your handicaps to engage sound arguments have nothing to do with the question you ask me.

And I know too many like you who are incapable of challenging those web sites, and use out of their ass information.

And save your distraction question. Your handicaps to engage sound arguments have nothing to do with the question you ask me.
Tell me how many families you know with children.

Biden never said COVID was as a political strategy to defeat anyone.

Trump said 2 years ago COVID was not a big deal. It would be gone in the summer. He has been wrong about COVID on too many issues.

No, even though I am not at all a Trump supporter, I have to admit he was right about covid.
The problem was not that Trump was wrong, but that we were deliberately trying to "flatten the curve" and when you do that, you prevent the recovery immunity you need to end the epidemic. Instead you make it last indefinitely.
I understand the rational was to wait for the vaccines, but the vaccines turned out to not be worth waiting for.
They do not provide any immunity at all.
So we would have been better off going with Trump's plan of just letting it run its course quickly.
Only the elderly and vulnerable should have worn masks and social distanced.

I'll challenge MSDNC........

A few days ago you right wing bedwetters were claiming that the virus was nothing more then the common cold. Now it's serious shit. So, which is it?
Nice generalization..cause you just made that shit up.

:p

Tell me how many families you know with children.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You really are weak and handicapped. That question is a distraction used for cowards, and has nothing to do with challenging my links.

MSNBC you say? Then prove them wrong.
Tell me how many actual children you know who have COVID. What a stupid ass question for cowards and losers. LOL!

Here's a link for you to debunk. If you don't, then get lost, and Clipper is right. Your nothing but a bed wetter.

It's well known here that you are a low IQ ideologue.
Answer the questions as you sit alone in your apartment as no one wants to have a relationship with you.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You really are weak and handicapped. That question is a distraction used for cowards, and has nothing to do with challenging my links.

Tell me how many actual children you know who have COVID. What a stupid ass question for cowards and losers. LOL!
Prove them right.
Visit the closet hospital that claims to have hoards of children lying helpless in emergency room beds.

Is the guy in this clip right?

NY hospitals are flooded with children sick with the xiden variant…the dembot pandemic is a nightmare

Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID. They both predicted COVID would be gone the day after the November 2020 election. because COVID was a ploy of the Democrats to improve their political position before the election.
Another big lie that their minions believed. When it did not happen the minions went on to believe the next big lie that the election was rigged.
Where did these dumbass Trump minions come from. They are the most gullible, stupid followers of any American political cult in history.
God help them.

The election was stolen. Period.

MSDNC wrong?

OK, that's easy....

You can trust that BWK doesn't know anyone with children who have the sniffles.
Heck, my wife's co-worker tested Omicron + today and the MDs didn't give a shit about the rest of the staff.
The MDs already know it's a cold because they associate with other MDs that work in hospitals.

Forum List

Back