Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID.

Because of you anti vaxx bedwetters we are in this situation.

But thanks for admitting that Covid is serious shit & not just the common cold.

Now get the vaxx, bedwetter!
Link to the post so I can prove once and for all you're a mentally ill retard.

What post are you ranting about, Clown?

You can't prove shit because the facts, not your deranged bullshit prove you & your friends wrong every time.

So take your anti vaxx voodoo horseshit walking.

What post are you ranting about, Clown?

You can't prove shit because the facts, not your deranged bullshit prove you & your friends wrong every time.

So take your anti vaxx voodoo horseshit walking.
You are retarded.
You are claiming I stated something based on...a post.

Vaccine use for childten were only recently approved, cement head. Immunity doesn't happen overnight.

See?

Vaccine use for childten were only recently approved, cement head. Immunity doesn't happen overnight.

See?
Yes, I see. Do you?

Where's your proof that the vaxx caused those children to get Covid, Clown?

Where's your proof that the vaxx caused those children to get Covid, Clown?

Last edited:
Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID. They both predicted COVID would be gone the day after the November 2020 election. because COVID was a ploy of the Democrats to improve their political position before the election.
Another big lie that their minions believed. When it did not happen the minions went on to believe the next big lie that the election was rigged.
Where did these dumbass Trump minions come from. They are the most gullible, stupid followers of any American political cult in history.
God help them.

It absolutely did in the context he was speaking.
The day after Trump left the White House was the last day the media held anyone inside of it responsible for anything... including Covid.
If Trump won.. the media would still be holding him responsible for all of the deaths, the tests shortages and questioning every move he makes.
They were right... the day after the election Covid was no longer the responsibility of the President.

If Biden fails with the pandemic and his whole Presidency fails, does not make Trump's failures any less. It will not make how Trump is painted in history any different.
Trump will go down as a failed one term President who lacked morality and ethics. He played on the fears of down and out Americans to gain the Presidency.
trump has nothing to do with this…you are merely projecting and deflecting from the failures of your cult

Because of you anti vaxx bedwetters we are in this situation.

But thanks for admitting that Covid is serious shit & not just the common cold.

Now get the vaxx, bedwetter!
nah it’s all because of joey xiden the failure and chief

I am going to type slow so you may be able to understand.
Who are you kidding- you have to type slow because you are a retard.

Biden has overseen more COVID deaths than Trump.

Biden just admitted failure and that he quits.
He promised to shut down tge virus, failed, declared victoryover it anyway, and now Omnicron is spreading like wild fire....

And despite admitting his mandates have failed and he and his administration has no solutions he still wa,to to keep his failed mandates and add more....

The dementia-ravaged fucker's approvalrating is lower than Harris' fir a reason.
Again, go back to the kids' table and let the grown-ups talk.

Last edited:
Who are you kidding- you have to type slow because you are a retard.

Biden has overseen more COVID deaths than Trump.

Biden just admitted failure and that he quits.
He promised to shut down tge virus, failed, declared victoryover it anyway, and now Omnicron is spreading like wild fire....

And despite admitting his mandates have failed and he and his administration has no solutions he still wa,to to keep his failed mandates and add more....

The dementia-ravaged fucker's approvalrating is lower than Harris' fir a reason.
Again, go back to the kids' table and let the grown-ups talk.
A few days ago you right wing bedwetters were claiming that the virus was nothing more then the common cold. Now it's serious shit. So, which is it?

Links to a news story. No proof of anything. That's what I thought.

Nice try, bedwetter.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Nice dodge...Every Republican I know is fully vaccinated so you are full of shit.

You claimed Biden was the COVID savior...you were wrong and you're too emotionally invested in the letter D to admit such.
The Republicans you know. Exactly!

All the Progs who love themselves in every way possible way knew it wasn't their fault but others. May the cruise industry tank completely as a start. Prog broads....whahaaaahaa!
Huh?

Forum List

Back