Donald Trump and his Manufactured Immigration Crisis.

I will pledge 100 smackers to the USMB IF Mr. coyote can prove his assertions. I live with illegal aliens and all that negative baggage.Murders, shootings, the sense of ennui or hopelessness they bring. If Mr. Coyote can make all that magically vanish because of cherry picked facts, well, it's damned worthy of merit.

Last edited:
TGIF

A beautifully crafted OP simply untouched by Alt Right/Russian crying.

In other words...the OP ignores facts but suits your ‘feels’ so it’s “beautifully crafted”.....haha...funny shit!

I presented facts. You are free to ignore them or, refute them with facts...or, just resort to insults if you aren't equipt to.

Here’s the facts AGAIN.
“$20 trillion in debt, record numbers on welfare, record numbers of homeless, record numbers of struggling Veterans, 12-40 million low-grade thirdworld foreigners here illegally, inflated healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, middle class can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs, a failing education system. I could go on and on.
Most of the aforementioned can be directly tied to the cockroach invasion...I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is in crisis with regard to illegal wetbacks?”
Got any facts showing they are tied to this hypothetical invasion or is it just because you say so?

I will pledge 100 smackers to the USMB IF Mr. coyote can prove his assertions. I live with illegal aliens and all that negative baggage.Murders, shootings, the sense of ennui they bring. If Coyote can make that magically vanish because of cherry picked facts, well, it's damned worthy of merit.
Again, and for the last time, I provided sources for the assertions in my OP. I am not required to provide further “proof” just to satisfy you. The burden is now on you to disprove it with sources of your own.

Here's a relevant and accurate discussion on the topic. I tend to agree with the commentary. I question the sincerity of the demagogues on the left. I doubt that it's really about the chidrens. After all, this has bee ngoing on for years, if we're intellectually honest about the discussion. They're just using them for political leverage. They're crocodile tears. When's the last time anyone was crying about the kids all over the world that are victim to our foreign policy? Not lately.

Like and subscribe, please.

Border "Crisis" - Is It All About The Children...Or Hatred Of Trump?

The mainstream media has identified another "crisis" over which we are supposed to drop everything and "do something": people crossing our border illegally with children are being arrested and their children separated from them. But this is not a new phenomenon. The "crisis" is largely manufactured because the media has no interest in looking at the real cause of the illegal immigration problem in the US....

Natty C wins the thread. K, bye.

Last edited:
I will pledge 100 smackers to the USMB IF Mr. coyote can prove his assertions. I live with illegal aliens and all that negative baggage.Murders, shootings, the sense of ennui they bring. If Coyote can make that magically vanish because of cherry picked facts, well, it's damned worthy of merit.
Again, and for the last time, I provided sources for the assertions in my OP. I am not required to provide further “proof” just to satisfy you. The burden is now on you to disprove it with sources of your own.
You provided your "proof". But, alas, it's not enough. Could you actually live with illegal aliens for 25 years, then get back here? I have. I really have. And, well, you might not be so blithe and all encompassing and bash critics. Life experience lends more credence than any PAC. What else can I say? How many years have YOU lived with illegal aliens?

Again, for the last time...? I can't prove I exist, maybe I am just some algorithm put here to be a major pain in you neck. Or perhaps, the better angles of your mercy. Can you disprove it? I live with illegal aliens.And, despite all your proof to the contrary, well...YOU try living with these wankers for 30 years, then get back to us. Please.

Donald Trump's signature campaign issue was immigration. He fired up his supporters, creating images of ravening hordes of Mexican invaders raping our women and killing our children. He never lets us forget that those countries "don't send us the best they send us their worst". Be afraid. They're destroying America according to Donald Trump.

What happens if there is no immigration crisis? What happens if border apprehensions are at a 46 year LOW? What does a man like Trump do? He creates a crisis as a vehicle to implement some pretty horrific policies, to beat the nationalist drums, and unite us in fear that "the other" is going to take over decent hardworking white Americans.

And the horrible thing is - he is pretty damn successful at it. Enough so that we ignore the reality in favor of Trump World. We ignore working together on a much needed SANE and SUBSTANTIAL immigration overhaul in favor of a crisis management approach to immigration based on hordes that simply aren't there and myths that are blatently untrue.

Analysis | There’s no immigration crisis, and these charts prove it

Myth No. 1: Undocumented immigrants are flooding into the United States

In fiscal 2017, apprehensions of immigrants entering illegally at the Southwest border (a proxy for the total number of individuals crossing the border illegally) hit their lowest level in 46 years.

Myth No. 2: Undocumented immigrants bring crime

The reality is just the opposite: A large body of social-science literature has demonstrated that immigrants, legal or otherwise, commit crime at lower rates than native-born Americans. This chart, using Texas Department of Public Safety data compiled by the libertarian Cato Institute, illustrates this quite clearly.

Myth No. 3: Immigrants take our jobs and lower our wages

This is a more complicated question than the previous two. The best information comes from a massive summary of the literature published by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) in 2017. “Most studies find little effect of immigration on the employment of natives,” that report concluded. In other words, no, immigrants are not taking your jobs.

Myth No. 4: Immigrants are a drain on the economy

In fact, research by the Cato Institute has found that poor noncitizens are considerably less likely than poor native-born Americans to use public assistance programs.
It is misleading to cite 2017 border apprehension statistics since there was a significant drop due to the "Trump Effect", in other words "uh oh there's a new sheriff in town". However they have again spiked in 2018. Regardless of snapshot statistics, we have had serious problems at the border for decades including drug trafficking, human trafficking, kids being sold into the sex trade, murders, and thousands of immigrants dying in the desert, in train box cars, or non air conditioned trucks. It is a total mess for us and very very dangerous for the immigrants.
Illegal Border Crossings Spike in March

I was watching a show on this Canadian channel (FNX) about tribal news from Saskatchewan, here in Denver we used to have a local AM show in Colorado that had local indigenous news and music, and even upcoming pow wows and stuff, I am missing that. Can anyone turn me on to that?

I grew up in a LILY WHITE town-----no immigrants of any
kind and EVERYONE spoke standard north-east English.
I knew some people were VERY BIASED against just
about anything----INCLUDING "SPICS" (anything from
latin America) OF COURSE I had no sympathy for such Nazi
filth---------then I EMERGED into the world and came upon
people who seemed to KNOW things that I do not know.
In Arizona PEOPLE HATE MEXICANS---for CRIME.
Texans seem to despise Mexicans for BEING THERE. There were people LONG BEFORE TRUMP who had lots
against Mexican immigrants

People have always hated immigrants. The words you hear today are the same that were flung at the East European Jews, the Italians, the Irish, the Poles, the Chinese....it never changes, the only difference is the target.

you missed my point. Sometimes there are real grievances
There seems to be real grievances in Arizona and Texas
against the influx of south americans --especially MEXICANS.
My sense is the issue of ILLEGAL immigrants who have
less opportunity, simply BY VIRTUE THEIR ILLEGAL STATUS-----and end up creating enclaves of crime. I do not
have this opinion from PERSONAL observation-----more like
from the comments made by TEXANS AND ARIZONIANS----
who do not seem particularly fascist by nature-----just frightened

Donald Trump's signature campaign issue was immigration. He fired up his supporters, creating images of ravening hordes of Mexican invaders raping our women and killing our children. He never lets us forget that those countries "don't send us the best they send us their worst". Be afraid. They're destroying America according to Donald Trump.

What happens if there is no immigration crisis? What happens if border apprehensions are at a 46 year LOW? What does a man like Trump do? He creates a crisis as a vehicle to implement some pretty horrific policies, to beat the nationalist drums, and unite us in fear that "the other" is going to take over decent hardworking white Americans.

And the horrible thing is - he is pretty damn successful at it. Enough so that we ignore the reality in favor of Trump World. We ignore working together on a much needed SANE and SUBSTANTIAL immigration overhaul in favor of a crisis management approach to immigration based on hordes that simply aren't there and myths that are blatently untrue.

In fiscal 2017, apprehensions of immigrants entering illegally at the Southwest border (a proxy for the total number of individuals crossing the border illegally) hit their lowest level in 46 years.

The reality is just the opposite: A large body of social-science literature has demonstrated that immigrants, legal or otherwise, commit crime at lower rates than native-born Americans. This chart, using Texas Department of Public Safety data compiled by the libertarian Cato Institute, illustrates this quite clearly.

This is a more complicated question than the previous two. The best information comes from a massive summary of the literature published by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) in 2017. “Most studies find little effect of immigration on the employment of natives,” that report concluded. In other words, no, immigrants are not taking your jobs.

In fact, research by the Cato Institute has found that poor noncitizens are considerably less likely than poor native-born Americans to use public assistance programs.
Shut up. Everything you say here is akin to flat Earthers and the Moon landing hoaxers. There isn't any point in arguing with you. Every single one of your 4 points is deeply flawed and without balance. So, go ahead have a merry unbirthday and say hello to the mad hatter.
And yet not a single argument to offer

Until someone experiences it first hand, and it affects their own livelihood, they will never understand.

I can only wonder what kind of deluded fool can deny reality to this degree and then make it sound like a saving grace. And then proffer the truth is "myth". So the OP, " Coyote", where do you live so facts are just myths to you? Because for the majority of us, they are pretty hard facts. So explain this dichotomy.
No arguments

Bullshit.
No arguments - check

Texans seem to despise Mexicans for BEING THERE. There were people LONG BEFORE TRUMP who had lots

People have always hated immigrants. The words you hear today are the same that were flung at the East European Jews, the Italians, the Irish, the Poles, the Chinese....it never changes, the only difference is the target.

People have always hated immigrants.

That's awful!! So what?
Perhaps they are trying to help you to understand you own feelings.

Just as it was impossible to believe Obama could be on the diametric WRONG side of EVERY issue for EIGHT YEARS straight BY ACCIDENT, Coyote, you are convincing me by your constant inscrutably pro-Anything that isn't good for America (and Americans) that it IS indeed possible to stuff a dog turd into an empty skull, light it on one end, and the resultant glow given off pass as though there was actually someone home.

Why don't you visit every one of the tens of thousands of Angle Families and tell them the illegal that killed their loved one was a figment of their imagination. Their family members were permanently separated form them. Get back to us on the results, will ya?

People have always hated immigrants.

That's awful!! So what?

immigrants are hated when they pose a THREAT. Mostly
it is economic threat-----sometimes it criminal threat ----and
another significant threat is CULTURAL. It is not so arbitrary
as "some people" like to believe. In my very culturally diverse town------there is a large enclave of immigrants----
that CLING to their old culture-----their language, their cuisine etc etc-------Of all the ENCLAVES-----this one reacts
MOST NEGATIVELY to other immigrants dressed up like
arabs. THEY CAN'T STAND IT

Bullshit.
No arguments - check
What's the point of responding to lies?
Call it what it is.
Bullshit.
Anyone who has lived in CA, like myself, knows it's Bullshit.
IMG_0620.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back