Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

The only reason that Joe Biden was elected President is that the American people were lied to about what he and his family had been doing. If they had been told the truth we wouldn't have the drooling idiot that we now have sitting in the Oval Office.
Hmmm, so why has he never been indicted on all this criminal activity. Now Trump is so innocent according to the Trump Humpers and yet he has over 91 indictments against him. Can you explain that? Without giving me the usual right wing bullshit and excuses.

Hmmm, so why has he never been indicted on all this criminal activity. Now Trump is so innocent according to the Trump Humpers and yet he has over 91 indictments against him. Can you explain that? Without giving me the usual right wing bullshit and excuses.
91 phony indictments have increased his popularity among voters.

"....you could someday manage to post ON TOPIC."

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, cool.
Let's do that.

From the OP:

• Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue.
  • Don Tump: " I'm standing in front of tens of thousand of people right now and it's on television.
  • The venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported.
  • The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty,"
  • "Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..."

Ps....there is a reason they call the Cultists 'TDS'rs ----Trump's Duped and Snookered.

It's called corruption. Dumbass. Look it up in the dictionary.

So your dumbass is saying there was tens of thousands in there, because that is what your Orange 🍊 God said.

How many were outside the venue? You are such an imbecile.

Can you wipe your own ass or do you need help with that too?

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, cool.
Let's do that.

From the OP:

• Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue.
  • Don Tump: " I'm standing in front of tens of thousand of people right now and it's on television.
  • The venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported.
  • The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty,"
  • "Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..."

Ps....there is a reason they call the Cultists 'TDS'rs ----Trump's Duped and Snookered.
Zzz

Big crowd. You can deny it, but the pictures prove you wrong. Too bad for you. Again.

His estimate of crowd size might have been off. Most reasonable people don’t give a shit. Fact.

Yeah. Feel free to buy what the AP claims. Meanwhile, reality is over here. Not there.

Your actual TDS (ie, Trump Derangement Syndrome) is on clear display.

:itsok:

For starters you can't indict a sitting President. Duh? You can impeach them...which is what is probably going to be happening to Joe Biden sometime next year.

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue circulating across social media.

The former president on Wednesday appeared in South Florida for a dueling campaign rally the same night his Republican rivals faced off in the third GOP debate in Miami, a city that has trended toward Republicans in the crucial swing state of Florida in recent years. Trump declined to participate in the debate, as he did the first two, as he continues to hold a substantial polling advantage over the other presidential contenders.

During the rally, he bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it's on television. That's a lot harder to do than a debate," he said.

However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media appearing to show several empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

Newsweek reached out to Trump's campaign for comment via email Wednesday night.

The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty," though some supporters camped outside the venue for more than a day prior to the rally.

"Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..." LOL! Very #MAGA!" posted X user @Utmb_Colorado.N

What happened?

Are Trump Humpers tired of hearing the same old regurgitated shit over and over.

Bub...

Trump good dems so bad.jpg

Vote Rittenhouse if you don't like Trump!

Rittenhouse Washington.jpg

Washington approves!

Rittenhouse  2.jpg

You support Joe Biden...the author of legislation that put more black Americans in Federal prisons than any other legislation ever passed...while you blather on and on about how racist the GOP is! To be blunt, Super? You're not that bright.
See genius black folks don't like Joe Biden, we just hated Trump more.

Forum List

Back