Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

you are right, the cult wont be writing history. Who will be writing history, and is writing history are many conservative political authors, activists, political analysts.
Who will write the Trump presidency as the most embarrassing presidency in history. Remember, Trump and his cult are not conservatives.

Who will write the Trump presidency as the most embarrassing presidency in history. Remember, Trump and his cult are not conservatives.
embarrassing, as in Ambassador Christopher Stevens being murdered while Democrats where in power?

Embarrassing, like the surrender in Afghanistan leaving behind americans?

and yes we recognize the marxist democratic party of america has resorted to violent rhetoric because you fools are afraid you may not create a marxist dictatorship in the USA

spend on marxist democrats, and keep up the lies, dont hide who you are

You mean entertaining and lying to them and repeating the same regurgitated bullshit he has been whining about since 2020.
trump is good for the country, democrats and a handful of republicans are bad.

I get it, you need to be held and cradled by a big government, so bad, but you need Biden to comfort you. How is that working, highest price of food, clothing, housing, and energy. On the verge of a World War. Iran is building and getting ready to use a nuclear bomb.

The Marxist Democratic Party of the USA, be proud of who you are.

"...with little dinkies"

I will sidestep those who fret about 'dinkies'.
Rather let's address the response from prolific poster Elektra,

These two claims:

1. Trump offered the National Guard to Nancy Pelosi, she refused,
  2. During the afternoon while things escalated, Nancy Pelosi did nothing.

I've seen no credible* sourcing on the claim that Pelosi refused the National Guard or any other law enforcement.
If the poster has it......now would be a good time to show the forum.

*Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Breitbart.......must be excluded. I regret if that disappoints some.

And then..."while things escalated Nancy....did nothing'.

Ummm, I'd like to also see sourcing on that. Reportage indicated she was escaping those who claimed they wanted to shoot her.

In fact, the most highly noted aspect of 'doing nothing'.....was attached to our Commander In Chief. The guy in charge of all of the American military, including all units in close proximity to DC. And, as has been widely reported, several....if not many.....folks within Trump circle called to implore the Commander in Chief to do something, to say something, to be pro-active about stopping the insurrectionists and seditionists from attacking our uniformed police and attempting kill our Congressional Representatives and the Vice President.

And, as has been reported by many sources, Don Trump sat in the White House and watched it all on TV. And did nothing.

In my opinion, that is NOT responsible leadership.

I've seen no credible* sourcing on the claim that Pelosi refused the National Guard or any other law enforcement.

In fact, the most highly noted aspect of 'doing nothing'.....was attached to our Commander In Chief. The guy in charge of all of the American military, including all units in close proximity to DC.

And, as has been reported by many sources, Don Trump sat in the White House and watched it all on TV. And did nothing.

Trump did nothing, other than offer the National Guard to Nancy Pelosi.

The one point that escapes chillicothe, Trump is not in charge of the Capital building and it's grounds in any way shape or form.

chillicothe, Trump is the executive branch, Pelosi is the legislative branch of our government

The Legislative branch meets at, in, the Capital building. Seeings how we have a complete separation of powers, according to the constitution. Trump has no responsibility towards the Capital building and it's grounds.

Hence the capital police, the Seargent at arms, and oversight from committees and speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi.

Democrats failed to protect their building, which they have complete power over. Democrats even opened the doors.

These two claims:

*Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Breitbart.......must be excluded. I regret if that disappoints some.

And then..."while things escalated Nancy....did nothing'.

Ummm, I'd like to also see sourcing on that. Reportage indicated she was escaping those who claimed they wanted to shoot her.

In fact, the most highly noted aspect of 'doing nothing'.....was attached to our Commander In Chief. The guy in charge of all of the American military, including all units in close proximity to DC. And, as has been widely reported, several....if not many.....folks within Trump circle called to implore the Commander in Chief to do something, to say something, to be pro-active about stopping the insurrectionists and seditionists from attacking our uniformed police and attempting kill our Congressional Representatives and the Vice President.

To one of this board’s most baselessly self-satisfied and unduly verbose bloviating twits (aka Chiliconfuzed):

Nobody gives a shit what a twerp like you considers “credible evidence.”

Also, your self serving notions about what does or does not constitute responsible leadership.

Also, your words mean nothing regardless of the size font you use. 👍

Trump did nothing, other than offer the National Guard to Nancy Pelosi.
Trump didn't do enough. We can agree.
"Offer the NG to Pelosi"?
Can you offer the forum credible proof of that assertion?
If you can, cool. Now would be a good time.
You assert it. You back it up.
Adult Swim rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trump is not in charge of the Capital building and it's grounds in any way shape or form.
Trump has no responsibility towards the Capital building and it's grounds."
Don Trump WAS in charge of federal troops in the vicinity. He could easily...easily....got on the phone to responsible parties in the Pentagon and said......"stop that shit, right now, or you will longer be a general. Right now!!
Don Trump didn't.
Don Trump was not a pro-active Commander in Chief seeking to protect America.
He sat in the White House and watched it all on the telly. Some Commander!
Don Trump demonstrated dereliction of duty.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats failed to protect their building, which they have complete power over. Democrats even opened the doors.

• "their building".....think about it, poster Elektra. You should know better than that. I am mildly confident you might.
  • "Democrats even opened the doors".................prove it.
  • 'Democrats .....have complete power".....over (the Capitol on January 6th). As previously advised ---you should know better than that. The House was majority led by Democrats. The Senate by Republicans. The two parties share the responsibility in such a case.
  • You should know all of that.

MAGA!!

The House and the Senate share the responsibility.

"Nobody gives a shit what a twerp like you considers “credible evidence.”
"Also, your .......notions about what does or does not constitute responsible leadership. Also, your words mean nothing..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, that is regrettable.
It always pains my avatar when an offered post discombobulates and frazzles poor poster Back Again.
It has happened before, and we regret that. It is never intentional.
Rather, it is our hope that the earnest poster Back Again will see it as an opportunity to engage in well-informed, well-intentioned and sincere adult discussion.

But, it seems, emotionalism short-circuits something within......and he gets discombobulated. Gets frazzled.

It is regrettable. The forum could profit by his contribution if he could get past his emotions.

Surely, the forum wishes him better. 👍

trump is good for the country, democrats and a handful of republicans are bad.
Of course he is, if white supremacy is your thing.
I get it, you need to be held and cradled by a big government, so bad, but you need Biden to comfort you. How is that working, highest price of food, clothing, housing, and energy. On the verge of a World War. Iran is building and getting ready to use a nuclear bomb.

The Marxist Democratic Party of the USA, be proud of who you are.
Gets some new lines, that weak ass bullshit has played out.

In fairness he is so delusional he could probably see all those people.
Look at how he imagined his own wealth.

That more applies to you Taints. Trump is older than you, can buy you a billion times
Dembot? That`s cute for a 6th grader...or were you home schooled?

And yet it accurately describes your class. You have no brains of your own, you meekly post up what your masters tell you to.

You all sound and post the same, so yeah, Dem-BOT is accurate

Explain what? That you're a mindless tool, spewing forth what your masters told you to?

Dood. That is OBVIOUS!

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now.

Are you saying your orange god didn't say that?

Tell me how are his words being distorted.

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now.

Are you saying your orange god didn't say that?

Tell me how are his words being distorted.

Yeah, he filled the arena. You post up a pick of the venue an hour before the event. And little dumbass you thinks that means something.

How fucking stupid are you, anyway?

Yeah, he filled the arena. You post up a pick of the venue an hour before the event. And little dumbass you thinks that means something.

How fucking stupid are you, anyway?
Speaking of stupid, a Trump Humper hears his orange god claim to be standing before tens of thousands in a stadium that holds 5200 folks and this same stupid ass idiot has the nerve to claim someone else is stupid.

Forum List

Back