Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

Speaking of stupid, a Trump Humper hears his orange god claim to be standing before tens of thousands in a stadium that holds 5200 folks and this same stupid ass idiot has the nerve to claim someone else is stupid.
As opposed to a dipshit who claims it wasn't full.

The world is on fire and we have a doddering old fool in the W.H. Nobody knows who the hell is running the United States and lefties think some CNN photographer in Florida has a handle on Trump attendance. WTF?

Of course he is, if white supremacy is your thing.

Gets some new lines, that weak ass bullshit has played out.
White supremacy, yet Trump was best friends with Oprah and dated a black woman
Trump was the best president you ever had.
1699881034145.png

1699881049263.png

1699881076131.png

Don Trump was not a pro-active Commander in Chief seeking to protect America.
He sat in the White House and watched it all on the telly. Some Commander!
Don Trump demonstrated dereliction of duty.
Correct, Trump was not a pro-active Commander in Chief seeking to protect the CAPITAL.

Trump is the Executive Branch of the Government.
The Capital building and grounds is ruled and governed by Congress, the Legislative Branch.

The Capital even has it's own police force, the Capital Police. Which is led by Nancy Pelosi.

So, yes, Trump did not violate separation of powers, and take control of the Legislative Branch of government.

Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security of the Capital. Nancy Pelosi needs to testify under oath as to why she did nothing.

Oh, it doesn't matter now? It sure mattered in 2020 according to your cult.
I never gave a shit about crowd size. Trump says a lot of shit that means nothing but the left sure care about every word that comes out of Trump's mouth. All I care about is who runs the country the best and it sure as hell is not Biden. So, Trump can say whatever the hell he wants and I don't really give a damn. I just ignore it.

What does that mean?

The slavemaster loved raping black women.
What does your statement mean? First, did slaves get raped? Without actually being a witness to the times and the act you have no idea what occurred.

Second if slave owners were attracted to black women that is the opposite of white supremacist doctrines.

You have shown you are very ignorant on the subject of white supremacy

What does your statement mean? First, did slaves get raped? Without actually being a witness to the times and the act you have no idea what occurred.

Second if slave owners were attracted to black women that is the opposite of white supremacist doctrines.

You have shown you are very ignorant on the subject of white supremacy
Lol, you go too far with the comedy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, that is regrettable.
It always pains my avatar when an offered post discombobulates and frazzles poor poster Back Again.
Ah. The always overly verbose and posturing chiliconfuzed is back at it.
It has happened before, and we regret that.
It has never happened. And you wish it had.

Try honesty, sometime. Maybe you could even cut back on your preening and posturing.

Normal size fonts probably wouldn’t kill you, either.

You’re welcome.

Trump says a lot of shit that means nothing but the left sure care about every word that comes out of Trump's mouth.
So, Trump can say whatever the hell he wants and I don't really give a damn. I just ignore it.
With no disrespect intended.....the above statements by the good poster Independentthinker is an apt definition of TDS: Trump's Duped & Snookered.

Here, poster IT, use this as a thru-line: 'By thy words we shall know ye.'
And that most directly applies to Don Trump. And to his Duped & Snookered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue circulating across social media.

The former president on Wednesday appeared in South Florida for a dueling campaign rally the same night his Republican rivals faced off in the third GOP debate in Miami, a city that has trended toward Republicans in the crucial swing state of Florida in recent years. Trump declined to participate in the debate, as he did the first two, as he continues to hold a substantial polling advantage over the other presidential contenders.

During the rally, he bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it's on television. That's a lot harder to do than a debate," he said.

However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media appearing to show several empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

Newsweek reached out to Trump's campaign for comment via email Wednesday night.

The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty," though some supporters camped outside the venue for more than a day prior to the rally.

"Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..." LOL! Very #MAGA!" posted X user @Utmb_Colorado.N

What happened?

Are Trump Humpers tired of hearing the same old regurgitated shit over and over.
We're back to this silly shit again? With all due respect, Super? Joe Biden couldn't pull a 5,000 person crowd if he promised free beer and lottery tickets to anyone who showed up. I've never seen a Trump rally that wasn't packed. They always are. So when you talk about the "same old regurgitated shit over and over"? That's pretty much what this string IS!

"You’re welcome."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sincere poster BackAgain.....as mentioned above and on prior occasions when you have projected emotionalism and discombobulation, well, you need to know that it is never our intention to frazzle you.

Rather, we hope that you would look at this forum as an opportunity to engage in an informed, receptive, and adult-oriented discussion.
If you get overly emotional, get frazzled.....well, that will hinder your participation.

Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sincere poster BackAgain.....as mentioned above and on prior occasions when you have projected emotionalism and discombobulation, well, you need to know that it is never our intention to frazzle you.

Rather, we hope that you would look at this forum as an opportunity to engage in an informed, receptive, and adult-oriented discussion.
If you get overly emotional, get frazzled.....well, that will hinder your participation.

Good luck.
Poseur Chiliconfuzed, as noted (correctly) previously, your preening, posing and empty self-congratulation is weak sauce and it is unsupported by anything you share on the Board.

Your posts would be considerably more useful if you’d simply refrain from clicking on the “post reply” button. 👍

But, since your vanity won’t permit that, maybe you could someday manage to post ON TOPIC. That would be better.

The topic was a misguided effort to denigrate the crowds drawn by President Trump. The fact is: he does draw large crowds.

Meanwhile, Potato hides in the basement.

We're back to this silly shit again? With all due respect, Super? Joe Biden couldn't pull a 5,000 person crowd if he promised free beer and lottery tickets to anyone who showed up. I've never seen a Trump rally that wasn't packed. They always are. So when you talk about the "same old regurgitated shit over and over"? That's pretty much what this string IS!
Ok and yet Biden became president and Trump took an L. Go figure.

Ok and yet Biden became president and Trump took an L. Go figure.
The only reason that Joe Biden was elected President is that the American people were lied to about what he and his family had been doing. If they had been told the truth we wouldn't have the drooling idiot that we now have sitting in the Oval Office.

The only reason that Joe Biden was elected President is that the American people were lied to about what he and his family had been doing. If they had been told the truth we wouldn't have the drooling idiot that we now have sitting in the Oval Office.

That and several million fraudulent ballots

Forum List

Back