🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Trump cannot win the general election. His bloviating and flame throwing endears him to a vocal, undereducated and wholly xenophobic minority of right wing fear mongers.

The majority of Americans see clearly that this level of xenophobia is not in line with our national values and ethics. Voters with even a thin veneer of eriudtition regard Trump and a tragic joke loosed upon the serious process of choosing a President.

Any support for Trump and his ridiculous and inflammatory pronouncements comes from the fearful, the angry and the woefully ignorant. They claim to love America, but what about America do they know?

I don't like Trump, but I agree with him about disallowing immigrants from that part of the world. We can't tell who the "bad guys" are because they blend in, and our country's FIRST priority should be we the citizens, not some poor sops from halfway across the world. We should really have nothing to do with them. Trouble follows where ever they go, and future attacks CAN be prevented or at least limited.
We rained trouble down on the Middle East when we agreed with the Neo-Cons and invaded Iraq for no real reason. Remember Colin Powell's "Pottery Barn" riff? You break it, you bought it?

We really have nothing to do with them? We now have everything to do with them.

The refugees are a direct result of our mishandling of the Iraq debacle.

How does it benefit the United States to take in these refugees? Your "feel good" excuse not counting of course.

Trump cannot win the general election. His bloviating and flame throwing endears him to a vocal, undereducated and wholly xenophobic minority of right wing fear mongers.

The majority of Americans see clearly that this level of xenophobia is not in line with our national values and ethics. Voters with even a thin veneer of eriudtition regard Trump and a tragic joke loosed upon the serious process of choosing a President.

Any support for Trump and his ridiculous and inflammatory pronouncements comes from the fearful, the angry and the woefully ignorant. They claim to love America, but what about America do they know?
And most likely a majority
How did you come to that conclusion? Republicans themselves are tripping over one another to denounce Trump. And Republicans are not the majority party. Only the under educated, fearful, suspicious and dim witted would support Trump as he abandons American values and civic ethics.

The man was once thought of as a national punchline. Today he is a national disgrace

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

The Dhimmicrats are the only fascists here, idiot.

Trump is against stupidly keeping the doors open for those who mean us harm and protecting the American people, not giving cheap labor for the corporations to exploit, nor for the Dhimmicrats to use for vote bots in elections.

And that doesnt make him a fascist, it makes him a leader, fagot.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

Yup.....LOLOLOL!

Stump-for-Trump-girls-800x430.jpg

Hey, I am sure he is paying them well!

It RESONATES with MOST thinking people, that let's you leftist, pond scum OUT!

Trump-Patton-Collage_zpskxl7lona.jpg

Look at Freakin' Rodham in that phony head scarf. She would lick up Dog vomit to get into power.

This really isn't about Donald Trump for me, or partisan politics. It is about our national security. Now, why is it so important to liberals that we take in these refugees? It making you FEEL good is a bullshit reason to put lives at risk.

I don't like Trump, but I agree with him about disallowing immigrants from that part of the world. We can't tell who the "bad guys" are because they blend in, and our country's FIRST priority should be we the citizens, not some poor sops from halfway across the world. We should really have nothing to do with them. Trouble follows where ever they go, and future attacks CAN be prevented or at least limited.
We rained trouble down on the Middle East when we agreed with the Neo-Cons and invaded Iraq for no real reason. Remember Colin Powell's "Pottery Barn" riff? You break it, you bought it?

They are Syrian refugees in the midst of a civil war. Not our problem. I don't feel any obligation to them. It is in OUR best interest to avoid them at all costs actually. In fact, they have asked us to. I say we abide by their wishes.
The reason Syria is unstable is an unstable Iraq. When Bush thought he would see some weird Jeffersonian movement toward democracy following his pitifully stupid decision to invade Iraq, he certainly failed in his fore thought to understand the political dynamic of destabilizing Iraq.

One inept president using his power without regard has brought us to this point.

How did you come to that conclusion? Republicans themselves are tripping over one another to denounce Trump. And Republicans are not the majority party. Only the under educated, fearful, suspicious and dim witted would support Trump as he abandons American values and civic ethics.

The man was once thought of as a national punchline. Today he is a national disgrace
roflmao, another prediction of Trumps collapse, no doubt.

Listen to me, you driveling slack jawed inbred moron, there is no Constitutional protection for people from outside our country to come here as a free expression of their religion in the Constitution. Immigration is not a form of religious expression, nor does it apply to those not int he federal government as an office holder or servant.

And Trump has not said how he proposes doing this anyway, which might not even mention religion at all, merely implementing a long list of nations we will no long take immigration from for any reason...oh, and they just happen to be Muslim majority nations. Who'd a thunk it?

You libtards are so fucking stupid, it shines out of you like a methane glow, lol.

They are Syrian refugees in the midst of a civil war. Not our problem. I don't feel any obligation to them. It is in OUR best interest to avoid them at all costs actually. In fact, they have asked us to. I say we abide by their wishes.
The reason Syria is unstable is an unstable Iraq. When Bush thought he would see some weird Jeffersonian movement toward democracy following his pitifully stupid decision to invade Iraq, he certainly failed in his fore thought to understand the political dynamic of destabilizing Iraq.

One inept president using his power without regard has brought us to this point.

I'm sorry. This is not a reason to put ANY American lives at risk.

This really isn't about Donald Trump for me, or partisan politics. It is about our national security. Now, why is it so important to liberals that we take in these refugees? It making you FEEL good is a bullshit reason to put lives at risk.

They still have not answered to you? I will have somebodys' rear end!

BraveDemocrats_zpsso4hf5cw.jpg

Libtards dont do the 'discussion' thingy. They are the only ones who ask questions while conservatives answer them.

Libtards dont have any answers anyway, they only have 'feelings' about this or that.

Dont make them lie to us all.

Nice try. The ME has not exactly been STABLE since.........>???? forever???? nice to blame GWB too.

I don't feel that I owe those people anything, TBH. It does NOT make me feel good to take them into my country and potentially put innocent lives at risk because some other people feel some kind of "obligation." That is just not a good enough reason for me.

I don't feel that I owe those people anything, TBH. It does NOT make me feel good to take them into my country and potentially put innocent lives at risk because some other people feel some kind of "obligation." That is just not a good enough reason for me.

True Dat. And like some say, we not in good enough shape financially. We got 1000/day coming over from Mexico to deal with. And not like they got a lot of money or anything? skills? maybe some?

Another thing: If you walked 1000 miles.......don't they look fresh and not beat up? what is going on?

• TRUMP VINDICATED AGAIN – ISLAMIC IMMIGRANTS VIOLATE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT OF 1952!
    The Marshall Report ^ | Dianne Marshall
    America's Usurper, Obama has been supporting his Muslim brothers and violating The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. On the USCIS web site. In Section 212 Chapter 2, it Prohibits entry into America Aliens belonging to an organization seeking the unlawful overthrow of the federal government of the United States by force, violence and other unconstitutional means. Islamic immigration would be illegal under this law. Why? The Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam. To which are against our values and violate the Constitution as it requires them to kill the infidel, which happens to...

Listen to me, you driveling slack jawed inbred moron, there is no Constitutional protection for people from outside our country to come here as a free expression of their religion in the Constitution. Immigration is not a form of religious expression, nor does it apply to those not int he federal government as an office holder or servant.

And Trump has not said how he proposes doing this anyway, which might not even mention religion at all, merely implementing a long list of nations we will no long take immigration from for any reason...oh, and they just happen to be Muslim majority nations. Who'd a thunk it?

You libtards are so fucking stupid, it shines out of you like a methane glow, lol.
Trump said SPECIFICALLY he wants to shut down MUSLIM entry to the United States. You heard him as I did. Your feeble skipping around his statements suggest that you see this as the major gaffe that will prevent his election.

Trump is the most wonderful thing to happen to the GOP in years. I hope you are happy together because, he ain't going anywhere.

Oh, and his stupid anti-Muslim proposal would get shot down in the USSC nine to nothing. The poor dumb rich boy has never had anyone say "NO!" to him. He is so very funny to think the American people would ever vote to give him the opportunity to push the nuclear button.

• TRUMP VINDICATED AGAIN – ISLAMIC IMMIGRANTS VIOLATE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT OF 1952!
    America's Usurper, Obama has been supporting his Muslim brothers and violating The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. On the USCIS web site. In Section 212 Chapter 2, it Prohibits entry into America Aliens belonging to an organization seeking the unlawful overthrow of the federal government of the United States by force, violence and other unconstitutional means. Islamic immigration would be illegal under this law. Why? The Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam. To which are against our values and violate the Constitution as it requires them to kill the infidel, which happens to...

Please quit publishing lies from your RW loony rags...it just illustrates your ignorance.

Please quit publishing lies from your RW loony rags...it just illustrates your ignorance.

If it's a LIE, refute it!

How does it benefit the United States to take in these refugees? Your "feel good" excuse not counting of course.
Folks asked the same about Irish, Italians, Germans etc.

Forum List

Back