Donald Trump Conference Tomorrow

You need to grow up. TDS is eating you alive

I don't have TDS. I've defended Trump plenty of times when he's deserved defending. The problem is he brings most obstacles on himself.

There are two sides to TDS, you know. The one where people lose their shit upon hearing his name and those of you in Cult 45 who can't bring yourselves to admit he ever does anything wrong.

I don't have TDS. I've defended Trump plenty of times when he's deserved defending. The problem is he brings most obstacles on himself.

There are two sides to TDS, you know. The one where people lose their shit upon hearing his name and those of you in Cult 45 who can't bring yourselves to admit he ever does anything wrong.

Yeah you do. You can't refrain from your "cult" crap.

Just stop, you're not bright enough to pull it off

In their world anyone that does not worship the man has TDS.

I never said that the man was perfect. There's been times where I believe that he put his foot in his mouth, but why is everybody focused on how bad Trump is when he isn't the one going around and sniffing children?

Btw I seriously hope that Trump picks Kari Lake for VP. I could see her becoming the first woman president too. 😁

The lack of indictments doesn't mean that Biden hasn't done anything wrong. Actually, he's done far worse than anything Trump ever did. Except Biden has a colluding DOJ which refuses to do anything about it, and a following who just looks the other way.

Case in point: Biden's own son was charged with being an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance while being in the possession of a firearm. And yet he was not convicted.

Biden himself is also constantly being filmed in public, where he makes unwanted physical contact with children. But nobody says or does anything about that.

deflection denied.jpg

Don't try to act coy. You're well-aware of everything Joe Biden is under investigation for in Congress.

by a bunch of performance artists auditioning for a gig on fox after they leave CONgress.

Forum List

Back