Donald Trump Conference Tomorrow

oh i disagree ! the left will be extremely triggered by the gop nominee no matter who it is ! fact ! the left has gone emotionally insane !
The left will get the GOP nominee it wants. Trump. Trump the criminal is easy to beat. Very few people vote for a criminal

I don't have TDS. I've defended Trump plenty of times when he's deserved defending. The problem is he brings most obstacles on himself.

There are two sides to TDS, you know. The one where people lose their shit upon hearing his name and those of you in Cult 45 who can't bring yourselves to admit he ever does anything wrong.

i wouldnt say that ...after all the left claims the biggest crook to ever hold office got 81 million votes !

dark-brandon.jpeg

after 4 yrs of inflation , the Afghan withdrawal disaster , and the war now raging in Europe , soaring crime , weak border causing record overdose deaths and on and on .. Trump will probably get more !
The fix is in. Trump is only going to jail

after 4 yrs of inflation , the Afghan withdrawal disaster , and the war now raging in Europe , soaring crime , weak border causing record overdose deaths and on and on .. Trump will probably get more !

1689637742882.jpeg

2020 election. 51 million non-electioneering-proof, unvetted mail-in votes for a 2-time loser with a running mate rejected by 97% of her party.
That elephant-orgy-in-the-room of a theft.

The only theft I'm aware of is the one attempted by Cult 45 on January 6th when they violently tried to overturn an election.

Forum List

Back