🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Donates Salary

It's hard to witness just how sorry the media is. A few days ago I saw and "news report" with headline saying "Trump bad for gun sales". LMAO. I wish the worst possible things for all the regressive shit stains and their evil.
Now, under Trump, mentally disturbed people can buy guns.

It's hard to witness just how sorry the media is. A few days ago I saw and "news report" with headline saying "Trump bad for gun sales". LMAO. I wish the worst possible things for all the regressive shit stains and their evil.

It was an accurate news report. Without hysterical claims that "Obama is coming to get your guns" the crazies don't feel the need to run out and buy a sack full before it's too late. Gun sales have dropped.

Another lie from a regressive lib. They always could, unless their mental state is proven in court.

It was an accurate news report. Without hysterical claims that "Obama is coming to get your guns" the crazies don't feel the need to run out and buy a sack full before it's too late. Gun sales have dropped.
What news report is accurate these days? None. If what you say is true, and of course nothing you say is true, why then did I rush out and buy a gun yesterday? Oh i get it, I'm a "crazy". LMAO.

He is blowing $3 mill a weekend at Mar a Lago. He cut the Dept of Interior budget by $1.5 billion. $78,000 doesn't help much.

Another lie from a regressive lib. They always could, unless their mental state is proven in court.
For all their dysfunction, the Republican Senate and House have managed to act with lightning speed in striking down a sensible Obama administration rule designed to stop people with severe mental problems from buying guns.

President Trump, who championed the National Rifle Association agenda as a candidate, is expected to sign the regressive measure. This, despite the Republican mantra that tighter control of mentally troubled individuals — not stronger gun control — is the better way to deal with the mass shootings and gun carnage that regularly afflict the nation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/opinion/congress-says-let-the-mentally-ill-buy-guns.html?_r=0

^ Another regressive lie. Why do you want to take peoples rights away? Obama has done nothing for this country except hurt it, with support from mentally diseased people like you.

Yep crazies can buy all the guns they want. Thanks NRA.

Yes, thank the NRA for fighting regressive criminals such as yourself who do nothing but lie lie lie lie lie.

What news report is accurate these days? None. If what you say is true, and of course nothing you say is true, why then did I rush out and buy a gun yesterday? Oh i get it, I'm a "crazy". LMAO.

Perhaps you are a little more crazy than most.

Yes, thank the NRA for fighting regressive criminals such as yourself who do nothing but lie lie lie lie lie.

You really think so? Wait a minute, and we'll see just how devastated I am............Nope, never mind. Doesn't bother me anywhere near as bad as you might hope.

For all their dysfunction, the Republican Senate and House have managed to act with lightning speed in striking down a sensible Obama administration rule designed to stop people with severe mental problems from buying guns.

President Trump, who championed the National Rifle Association agenda as a candidate, is expected to sign the regressive measure. This, despite the Republican mantra that tighter control of mentally troubled individuals — not stronger gun control — is the better way to deal with the mass shootings and gun carnage that regularly afflict the nation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/opinion/congress-says-let-the-mentally-ill-buy-guns.html?_r=0

Yes, they did that. But the rule was designed to add people on SSI with mental illnesses to the lists maintained to deny the ability to buy a gun. But why is that such a great idea, but pushing mental health professionals & doctors to report such patients to the same federal agency is somehow invasive or wrong? Why double up the laws, and create more bureacracy? Why not actually require mental health professions follow the law?

Yes, they did that. But the rule was designed to add people on SSI with mental illnesses to the lists maintained to deny the ability to buy a gun. But why is that such a great idea, but pushing mental health professionals & doctors to report such patients to the same federal agency is somehow invasive or wrong? Why double up the laws, and create more bureacracy? Why not actually require mental health professions follow the law?
Why not actually require the government to follow the law?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Forum List

Back