Donald Trump fact-check: 2024 RNC speech in Milwaukee full of falsehoods about immigrants, economy

Fly in the cockpit into any international airport and tell me what the languge the tower is speaking to the pilot in.
And in the background you can hear people talking in.all kinds of languages. Proof you're lying. End of story. You've once again wasted more of your and my time. Try to have a nice day , I plan on it.

And in the background you can hear people talking in.all kinds of languages. Proof you're lying. End of story. You've once again wasted more of your and my time. Try to have a nice day , I plan on it.
Only counts between the pilot and the air traffic controller giving landing instructions.

Have a nice day, loser ...

Only counts between the pilot and the air traffic controller giving landing instructions.

Have a nice day, loser ...
You might believe your rules apply when dealing with others it does not. Truth and fact must come into play. Once again , English is the prominent language spoken in air traffic control towers around the world BUT not the only language. How egotistical of you.

You might believe your rules apply when dealing with others it does not. Truth and fact must come into play. Once again , English is the prominent language spoken in air traffic control towers around the world BUT not the only language. How egotistical of you.
English is the language used between ATC's and the aircraft towers worldwide by agreement and those people communicating with aircraft have to show a proficiency in speaking Engrish to work in the ATC position.

Stop with your horseshit.

Have a nice day, loser....................:biggrin:

English is the language used between ATC's and the aircraft towers worldwide by agreement and those people communicating with aircraft have to show a proficiency in speaking Engrish to work in the ATC position.

Stop with your horseshit.

Have a nice day, loser....................:biggrin:
That's not what the argument was based on . You said English was the only language used in control towers. It is not.

Forum List

Back