Donald Trump gave the best UN speech in recent history.

Any word from Kerry confirming he was embarrassed?

So far I've found wild speculation from lefty media and this:

Sanders replied that Kelly has been "part of the speech-writing process" and "very engaged."

"So he read the speech ahead of time, so any reaction it might be because he's tired, or he's just got his hand on his forehead and the media wants to run with it," host Ainsley Earhardt said.

"I would certainly not read anything into that picture anymore than probably, just like the rest of us, we're tired trying to keep up with this president who's working hard every day trying to help America," Sanders said with a laugh. - Sarah Huckabee Sanders says not to read into the photos of John Kelly looking distraught during Trump's UN speech

Which is more likely here; Kelly decided to face palm his President in front of the world, or he just happened to be tired and the biased media spun the shit out of it?

It was so great that John Kelly had his head in his hand. It was inane.

I saw that. He buried his head in his hands a couple of times. It was almost like he was ashamed of what Trump was saying.

Dream on...... He knew what the speech was. If he didn't like it he should resign

-Geaux

Chances are that he will retire within the year. I don't think he likes working with Trump.

Could be you're right

-Geaux

I saw that. He buried his head in his hands a couple of times. It was almost like he was ashamed of what Trump was saying.

Dream on...... He knew what the speech was. If he didn't like it he should resign

-Geaux

Chances are that he will retire within the year. I don't think he likes working with Trump.
He is the babysitter, selected by the military and national intelligence. He controls the emergency panic button for when trump goes off the deep end.

-Geaux

He is the babysitter, selected by the military and national intelligence. He controls the emergency panic button for when trump goes off the deep end.
I hope you're right. And I hope Kelly sticks around and is not too badly influenced by the scum surrounding him in the White House.

It's sad and scary that the Tweeting Twat was given the power to start wars. The orange clown is unhinged.

More than half the leftist Trump haters don't even know wtf GLobalism even means. That's why the retards are so easy to make believe false information fed to them via Clinton, or Obama the dumbasses who can't detatch from the Globalist puppets can't peel their lips off their a. holes.

Here’s what you need to know about globalism in under five minutes, especially as the global elite attempt to undermine incoming President Trump:

When you include Trump as one of the those Global elites, than we'll talk....this man has pimped everything and everybody for a buck and you....tax payer idiot!!!!

More than half the leftist Trump haters don't even know wtf GLobalism even means. That's why the retards are so easy to make believe false information fed to them via Clinton, or Obama the dumbasses who can't detatch from the Globalist puppets can't peel their lips off their a. holes.

Here’s what you need to know about globalism in under five minutes, especially as the global elite attempt to undermine incoming President Trump:

When you include Trump as one of the those Global elites, than we'll talk....this man has pimped everything and everybody for a buck and you....tax payer idiot!!!!

What kind of persons would trust a guy who pimps his own daughter?

Forum List

Back