Donald Trump has collapsed in general election polls

Breaking: Hillary's poll numbers to collapse nationally after she's arrested and thrown in jail. :laugh:

Yeah, I know. We've been hearing about that for how long now?

cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

Trump is like Mr Teflon, no matter what he says people still want to vote for him. Its a bizarre phenomenon. At this point he could decapitate Bambi at one of his rallies and still wouldn't suffer at the polls. I'm wondering what he needs to do to actually cause his poll numbers to dive. Any other candidate would have been long gone by now. It seems as if these voters have invested a lot into Trump winning and are in the denial stage whereby they can't yet accept that he's a car crash.

Trump's favorable/unfavorable in the latest poll

29 - 68.

If you think someone can win the election with that sort of number, consider this...

Mitt Romney was at 49 - 50 in September of 2012.

Political Figures: S-W

Hillary's aren't much better than Trump's. Trump's are down recently mostly because of the unrelenting pounding he is getting from the media, establishment Republicans, Cruz and Rubio. The later three will go away after the convention.

You think the media is going to roll back its coverage of Trump? Think again, and this is why:

not why you think...

Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: "It May Not Be Good for America, but It's Damn Good for CBS"

29 - 68.

If you think someone can win the election with that sort of number, consider this...

Hillary's aren't much better than Trump's. Trump's are down recently mostly because of the unrelenting pounding he is getting from the media, establishment Republicans, Cruz and Rubio. The later three will go away after the convention.

You think the media is going to roll back its coverage of Trump? Think again, and this is why:

not why you think...

Leslie Moonves on Donald Trump: "It May Not Be Good for America, but It's Damn Good for CBS"

I didn't go to the link but I can believe this without even reading it, even if he never said it. I hate that Stephen Colbert has gone with CBS. His stand up is great as always but his guest list is a snooze.

instead of trump bein at hillary's feet, she'll be at his feet, sayin: YES MR TRUMP, YOU ARE MY PRESIDENT! PLEASE DON'T JAIL ME PRESIDENT TRUMP!

And now you know why Hillary Clinton isn't talking to the press.

"Never interfere with an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself."

Every time Trump gets near a microphone, he makes more and more of a fool of himself. Clinton is just hanging back and letting him.

I thought Chris Mathews justifying his lack of faith, phony Catholicism and support for the torture and killing the unborn was pretty damn weak. "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's". If he was Trump people would be saying, Chris Mathew's would render unto Hitler that which was Hitler's .. the Holocaust... Render unto America the Democratic Party Jim Crow laws and their long history of torture and murder of Blacks. Eh, Chris Mathews a true Democrat and perfect example of the party of murder of the most innocent and racism as long as Caesar agree's.

Last edited:
Trump got flustered by Chris "tingly-leg" Matthews! He's been exposed as a pathetic weakling.

Trump got flustered by Chris "tingly-leg" Matthews! He's been exposed as a pathetic weakling.

Eh, judging by this thread, only in the weak minded.. obviously...:laugh:

LMAO! what?!

If he can't handle Chris Matthews, how's he gonna deal with the Ayatollahs? He just gonna let his handlers deal with it while he has a juice-box? :rolleyes:

LMAO! what?!

If he can't handle Chris Matthews, how's he gonna deal with the Ayatollahs? He just gonna let his handlers deal with it while he has a juice-box? :rolleyes:

Listen, I've accepted that you're an imbecile as most others around here have also. but have fun and I'll throw you a peanut once in a while... :wink_2:

LMAO! what?!

Listen, I've accepted that you're an imbecile as most others around here have also. but have fun and I'll throw you a peanut once in a while... :wink_2:

Awww, did I insult you daddy-figure? :crybaby:

LMAO! what?!

Awww, did I insult you daddy-figure? :crybaby:

That was entertaining, you are good for a few laughs..little peanut..

29 - 68.

not why you think...

I didn't go to the link but I can believe this without even reading it, even if he never said it. I hate that Stephen Colbert has gone with CBS. His stand up is great as always but his guest list is a snooze.

It's not limited to CBS. The entire industry is over covering Trump purely for ratings. Normally they wouldn't admit it.

Forum List

Back