Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Donnie Two Times simply went the other way.

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Sad but true. Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie could have captured the middle and won. I think Cruz would have had trouble though.

The Mormon Global Business Empire

Why Mormons are voting for Hillary.
'Nuff said.
What did the Salt Lake Valley look like in 1830?
Seems a bit disengenous to base Mormon wealth holdings on the natural growth of the area.
The Church has used their wealth to do nothing but help the poor and disaster relief.
And build, build, build church buildings and grow its wealth.
Well jake
When I was a deacon my area was 1 ward 1 building
Now in that same geographical area is now 3 stakes and many buildings.
So using your analogy I guess all the starkey family should live in one house....like forever.
And you wonder why so many attack your posts.

Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Sad but true. Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie could have captured the middle and won. I think Cruz would have had trouble though.
The right would have sat home with bush on the ticket.

'Nuff said.
Seems a bit disengenous to base Mormon wealth holdings on the natural growth of the area.
The Church has used their wealth to do nothing but help the poor and disaster relief.
Well jake
So using your analogy I guess all the starkey family should live in one house....like forever.
You must have been in animal science and not philosophy.

You mean the antiAmerican far right.

Must be noon. jakes outta bed.

I'd rate this one and Daddy Bush's re-election campaign fairly even.

'Nuff said.
Well jake
Well Mr. philosopher, as an outsider what do you have to say about the human race?

'Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history'

Hillary is getting investigated by the FBI ... for the 2nd time...so are you serious? :p

'Nuff said.
Well jake
Well Mr. philosopher, as an outsider what do you have to say about the human race?
It needs a Savior. We have One. Do you know Him?

Agreed, but those are our choices.

You could write in 'Percysunshine' on the ballot. I could do better than either of those clowns.

Really? Do tell? So what would YOU do to correct the ills of this country because I know what the answers are.....let's see if we are on the same page......you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine....ready???

First, you have to officially put yourself up as a candidate. I did.

I already voted, but ill send you my second vote. Hell, you got my third and fourth votes too.

I could use the votes of all the dead people in human history. It would put me over the top. Can you help with that?

Aw, man, your braking my balls here. I can see about the local cemetery in Galveston. Its still in use so there will be a variety of birth dates from around the 40's and 50's up to now and with it having an international port there should be awesome ethnic diversity. but thats as far as ill go.

In other words, you're upset that JP Morgan, Goldman-Sachs, Facebook and MS are funding Clinton, and Trump has spent a pittance and still has a pretty even shot at winning.
In other words you are so submissive to Trump you pee yourself when he barks LOL
Ad hominem...you lose.
So you lose because you ad hom all the time.
An ad hominem has ZERO do with a subject as opposed to humor.
Please display my posts where I ad hominem.
l'll wait.

You are defining Supply Side with Americanism.
I guess you love slavery.

In other words, you're upset that JP Morgan, Goldman-Sachs, Facebook and MS are funding Clinton, and Trump has spent a pittance and still has a pretty even shot at winning.
In other words you are so submissive to Trump you pee yourself when he barks LOL
Ad hominem...you lose.
l'll wait.
You have no humor. And when you do it again, I will note it. So noted.

That makes no sense, so there you go, you are you.

And what of you Hillbots? The bitch is a crooked, pathological liar and a sociopath.

You say that, but then there are clearly contradicting, veryfiable facts:

politifact-meter.png

No one is more of a pathological liar than Trump, he sets the standard on playing loose with facts. So when you call Hillary a liar without reference to that standard you look ridiculous.

You have no idea how you are being manipulated, do you?

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?
A new study sheds some light on what facts the press most likes to check.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

One recent example that drives the point home is the Washington Post's recent fact check that gave President Barack Obama "four Pinocchios" for asserting that he had, in fact, called what happened in Benghazi an act of "terrorism."

According to the Post's Glenn Kessler, Obama did in fact refer to it the next day in a Rose Garden address as an "act of terror," but did not call it "terrorism." Is this a distinction without a difference?

the answer is yes, "act of terror" IS "terrorism". :rolleyes:

BUT be that as it may, POLITICO gave Romney's assertion HALF-TRUE rating, not false.

Romney says Obama waited 14 days to call Libya attack terror

So the LONE example in your article actually shows even handed rating from Politico.

Further, Politico awarded LIE OF THE YEAR to Obama for "keep your doctor" statement. How does that square off with your assertions that they suffer from pervasive lefty bias?

Last edited:
Ad hominem...you lose.
l'll wait.
You realize you just wasted The Lord's bandwidth.

Ad hominem...you lose.
l'll wait.
You realize you just wasted The Lord's bandwidth.
See, you have no humor.

That makes no sense, so there you go, you are you.
Supply Side REQUIRES extremely low cost labor.
Look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back