Donald Trump -- Internet troll as presidential candidate

i've been thinking the same, about both trump and cruz... same lame bullshit "tactics"

I might move to Canada regardless of the election. I feel dirty.

meh... running away doesn't help. not voting for internet troll trump does. but what's interested me are the strong feelings expressed by some of our more conservative members. i think trump may be the first thing some of us have agreed on. that led to my thinking about how sickened they must be by him.

Progs don't like a guy who fights back

i don't know what a "prog" is dear. but most people don't like bullies... which is what he is. which is why my inquiry.

i appreciate your proving my point though.

Riiiiiight. Why can't he be a nice Juan like Juan McCain or Mitt and accept his inevitable loss without putting up a fight, right?

they didn't lose because they were moderate. they lost because they alienated the same voting blocks as trump has.

maybe mccain shouldn't have picked sawah bcawwacuda as his running mate or pretend suspended his campaign after the economic meltdown....made him look like an incompetent.

and that is why he lost.

romney... alienated women, minorities, working people.

you can't win elections that way. and picking the nastiest angriest loon isn't going to help you.

Its probably his staffers

he seems to do his own late night tweets.

Well you'd have to prove it
Any twit can tweet

has he ever said he doesn't do his own tweets? they are exactly in his "voice".

i think you're grasping at straws.

Look in the mirror, Honey

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

Any twit can tweet

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

Progs don't like a guy who fights back

who is he fighting back?

he couldn't even handle a female journalist who asked a simple question.

but it makes them feel better.

this is why they like the internet troll candidate. they somehow feel like they're fighting back against those mean old women, minorities and furriners who make them feel inconsequential.

Any twit can tweet

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

You really think that politicians write all their own internet posts?

They pay people to do it for them

Funny I thought you were more intelligent than that

Forum List

Back