Donald Trump -- Internet troll as presidential candidate

More like Palin dope-fiending for testosterone. Trump is not manly. He's desperately trying to overcompensate for his shortcomings.
My guess is that yeah, there are some deep-seeded issues there. This isn't either narcissism or showbiz, it seems like something else.

My free psychological analysis there...

:laugh:

fingers.jpg

Ah, a other liberal obsessed with Trump's magnificent cock.

While we don't know facts on the issue (even though you are trying your best to find out)... we do know that extremely likely his cock is bigger than Hillary's. So you can take comfort in that.

poor baby....another rightwingnut loony trumpeter who cries when people point out what he is.

thin skinned, just like your puppet master

You are calling Trump, thin skinned?

Go back to your SJW friends who cry in safe space, because someone told them a fact.

Trump is thin skinned .I've never heard a candidate cry so much about negative adds...Never

has he ever said he doesn't do his own tweets? they are exactly in his "voice".

i think you're grasping at straws.

Look in the mirror, Honey

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

You really think that politicians write all their own internet posts?

They pay people to do it for them

Funny I thought you were more intelligent than that

He is a politician now? I thought his campaign was predicated on the fact that he isn't. Is there a rule of when he is a politician and when he isn't or is it just its convenient for him?

Btw he has stated he does the tweets in the past. They still have the same tone. I fail to see why we should believe they have changed.

It's still a stretch to assume he writes ALL his own internet social media crap

And IMO anyone running for political office is a politician

it's a stretch to pretend he isn't when he said he does and the tone is exactly the same and he doesn't deny they're his tweets.

what's wrong with you?

My guess is that yeah, there are some deep-seeded issues there. This isn't either narcissism or showbiz, it seems like something else.

My free psychological analysis there...

:laugh:

fingers.jpg

Ah, a other liberal obsessed with Trump's magnificent cock.

While we don't know facts on the issue (even though you are trying your best to find out)... we do know that extremely likely his cock is bigger than Hillary's. So you can take comfort in that.

poor baby....another rightwingnut loony trumpeter who cries when people point out what he is.

thin skinned, just like your puppet master

You are calling Trump, thin skinned?

Go back to your SJW friends who cry in safe space, because someone told them a fact.

Trump is thin skinned .I've never heard a candidate cry so much about negative adds...Never

it's amusing actually. or at least would be if he wasn't pretending he wants to be president.

The New BS GOP just gets worse and worse. Couldn't happen to bigger POSs and willful dupes...

Who are the republicans going to vote for?

Tell us, Jillian, just who should they vote for?

A leftwinger that they disagree with?

Or a rightwing hack that might accomplish some goals for them?

They have no choice, Jillian. It is Trump or 4 more years of GOP surrender politics!!

You are stabbing right wingers in the gut with these questions. The GOP know they can't win, but what can they do.

I blame Obama for the chaos in the Republican party. This is revenge for operation chaos Limbaugh endorsed!

Look in the mirror, Honey

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

You really think that politicians write all their own internet posts?

They pay people to do it for them

Funny I thought you were more intelligent than that

He is a politician now? I thought his campaign was predicated on the fact that he isn't. Is there a rule of when he is a politician and when he isn't or is it just its convenient for him?

Btw he has stated he does the tweets in the past. They still have the same tone. I fail to see why we should believe they have changed.

It's still a stretch to assume he writes ALL his own internet social media crap

And IMO anyone running for political office is a politician

it's a stretch to pretend he isn't when he said he does and the tone is exactly the same and he doesn't deny they're his tweets.

what's wrong with you?

He says he does and I'm sure he's posted some but you do not know if he wrote every single tweet posted to his account. Chances are he didn't and doesn't

It is impossible to tell which ones he wrote and which ones some staffer wrote

I would think a lawyer would know not to assume facts not in evidence

Forum List

Back