Donald Trump -- Internet troll as presidential candidate

you can't win elections that way. and picking the nastiest angriest loon isn't going to help you.

i told these guys the winning formula 8 years ago but they don't listen...they just attack the messenger like deranged loons and never ever ever listen.

you can't win elections that way. and picking the nastiest angriest loon isn't going to help you.

i told these guys the winning formula 8 years ago but they don't listen...they just attack the messenger like deranged loons and never ever ever listen.
Like you should be listened to..........Lets go to the enemy camp...yeah I said it.......and get advice on how to beat them...............said no decent general in the history of warfare............

Considering that you spend considerable amount of time trolling here at the forum... not convinced you are concerned.

posting is not trolling until someone doesn't like what you have to say?

is that the new definition of internet trolling?

some lady with an opinion and some ideas on how to solve problems?

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

He tweets nasty made up stuff in the middle of the night
the more he pisses people off the happier he is
reality and he have only a passing acquaintance
goal is attention, the more negative, the better

thoughts?
Yes.

Why are you asking me?

Probably because she knows she'd be hard pressed to find a whole lot of rational input from too many people around here. :lol:

I might move to Canada regardless of the election. I feel dirty.
Baby steps buddy. First move out of your parent's basement. Then you can think about emigrating to another country.

Canada has it's case of nutjob politicians? Remember the coke and hooker loving Toronto mayor. After he left off he SUCCESSFUL ran and won a councilman seat!

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Yes.

Why are you asking me?

Probably because she knows she'd be hard pressed to find a whole lot of rational input from too many people around here. :lol:

there is that. and i thought he'd agree with my observation about trump and would have something to say on the subject.

I might move to Canada regardless of the election. I feel dirty.
Baby steps buddy. First move out of your parent's basement. Then you can think about emigrating to another country.

Canada has it's case of nutjob politicians? Remember the coke and hooker loving Toronto mayor. After he left off he SUCCESSFUL ran and won a councilman seat!

he was a populist conservative. and he passed away this week, so i'm not sure i'd pick on him.

just saying, hon.

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Yes.

Why are you asking me?

there is that. and i thought he'd agree with my observation about trump and would have something to say on the subject.
I think the man is an abject embarrassment. Started a thread on it this morning. Sarah Palin drowning in testosterone.

I could go on!

Forum List

Back